Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0-Face

Who do I drop?

45 man 16 team league

1.5pt/tackle .75 assist

1pt/10yds rec & rush

PPR

Need to drop 2 guys:

Palmer, Carson CIN QB

Smith, Alex SFO QB

Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB ®

Clayton, Thomas SFO RB ®

Darby, Kenneth TBB RB ®

Gore, Frank SFO RB

Hicks, Maurice SFO RB

Perry, Chris CIN RB

Peterson, Adrian CHI RB

Portis, Clinton WAS RB

Copper, Terrance NOS WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Givens, David TEN WR

Harrison, Marvin IND WR

Jackson, Chad NEP WR

Kennison, Eddie KCC WR

McCareins, Justin NYJ WR

Owens, Terrell DAL WR

Taylor, Travis OAK WR

Johnson, Eric NOS TE

Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE

Akers, David PHI PK

Brown, Josh SEA PK

Gregg, Kelly BAL DT

Abraham, John ATL DE

Anderson, Mark CHI DE

Edwards, Ray MIN DE

Geathers, Robert CIN DE

Briggs, Lance CHI LB

Bruschi, Tedy NEP LB

Fletcher-Baker, London WAS LB

Pierce, Antonio NYG LB

Smith, Derek M SFO LB

Tatupu, Lofa SEA LB

Thomas, Zach MIA LB

Wilkinson, Gerris NYG LB

Williams, Jamar CHI LB

Bailey, Champ DEN CB

Griffin, Cedric MIN CB

Tillman, Charles CHI CB

Wright, Eric CLE CB ®

Dawkins, Brian PHI S

Harris, Chris CAR S

Hope, Chris TEN S

Lewis, Keith SFO S

Schweigert, Stuart OAK S

Wilson, Gibril NYG S

I bolded the guys I think should be considered out of the bunch. I think Travis Taylor deserves to go but there is absolutley no one on the waiver wire in terms of rb/wr. Any areas of weakness besides rb?

Bruschi and Derek Smith are safe to drop in my opinion. I may hang onto Travis Taylor, considering the lack of WRs on the WW. He is only a Curry injury from starting.

Boy, I hate Taylor, but if there's nothing out there, I guess you've got to keep him. I think he's WR5 on the Raiders in terms of talent, at best.

Keep Williams & Wilkinson for sure. Smith should be okay to drop.

I like Bruschi's name value in a big league, do you think you could deal him for anything that's useful?

Boy, I hate Taylor, but if there's nothing out there, I guess you've got to keep him. I think he's WR5 on the Raiders in terms of talent, at best.Keep Williams & Wilkinson for sure. Smith should be okay to drop. I like Bruschi's name value in a big league, do you think you could deal him for anything that's useful?

I threw Bruschi out there for a 3rd/4th round pick in 08 and was pretty much laughed at. So I dont think I can get anything useful for him. Maybe as a throw-in player in part of a bigger deal.

Sometimes, I'll go looking for a last round pick, plus a player I think they may cut anyway. It looks like you want the player, and a throwaway pick, but you want the pick, and the player is the throwaway.

If it's that big a league, he's got to have some value, I'd think, once he has a solid game. How many IDP do you start - 11?

Sometimes, I'll go looking for a last round pick, plus a player I think they may cut anyway. It looks like you want the player, and a throwaway pick, but you want the pick, and the player is the throwaway.If it's that big a league, he's got to have some value, I'd think, once he has a solid game. How many IDP do you start - 11?

yeah 11 def starters:1QB 1-3RB'S 3-5WR'S 1-3TE'S 1K, then I basically run a 3-4-4 1DT, 2DES, 4LBS, 2CB, 2S. I also can run a 4-3-4, 3-3-5, 3-2-6, 4-2-5, or a 4-1-6. But usually always ran a 3-4-4 or a 3-3-5. More 3-3-5 last year because I didnt pick up Briggs and Pierce until this offseason.