What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Cincy-Dayton-Columbus League is underway (2 Viewers)

WampusCat43

Footballguy
Before

Such handsome devils.

Then she showed up

Shuke attempting the classic FBG reacharound.

After

And it just went downhill from there...

Lessons learned:

Why Homer got banned (most recently)

I can't play pool for ####

Every pick made was 'Shuke's next choice'

Labatts has a kick like an Army mule.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about you guys, but I had a completely different vision of what HJS looked like. Looks like fun times. To bad I am moving back south :thumbup:

Big :thumbup: to Jimmy, Nathan, Miss FBG '07 and the rest of the Sellar dwellers. From humble beginnings...

And thanks to BigFun for bringing the projector screen - that was a lifesaver.

I'm still :thumbup: at Shuke's 'Star Trek' comment when Bonzai arrived. We really know what you meant Shuke.

I'm still :lmao: at Shuke's 'Star Trek' comment when Bonzai arrived. We really know what you meant Shuke.
Dude, I WASN'T MAKING FUN OF HIM.
Yea, but the timing was classic and good for a laugh. Bonzai should know that we were joking about a Star Trek meeting before he even arrived though.
did i really give the impression that i was ####ed up about that?
Not at all. You handled it in perfect humor - most of us would have punched him. :no:

cheese - get your camera fixed. There's no way I'm actually as fat as I look there.
Link to a camera that will fix that problem?I told the Circuit city chic... NO CAMERAS THAT ADD 50 POUNDS TO PEOPLE AT RANDOM!!! Obviously, she doesn't listen. :blackdot:

Users who are viewing this thread