Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
WampusCat43

The Cincy-Dayton-Columbus League is underway

After

And it just went downhill from there...

In a room full of FF dorks, Verbal thought it would be a good idea to molest himself on film.
That pretty much sums up the whole night. :popcorn:
I've stood in front of Homer before. I understand the need to take care of things yourself.

:lmao: still about the Homer J and Fat Girl Taco.

:excited::shrug:

Another good line by Shuke: "Why are all these running backs that have been taken after mine better than mine?"

:popcorn:

Years down the road we will be sayin.....Good times......good times.

I don't know about you guys, but I had a completely different vision of what HJS looked like.

:thumbup: This was my first thought.

cheese - get your camera fixed. There's no way I'm actually as fat as I look there.

I told the Circuit city chic... NO CAMERAS THAT ADD 50 POUNDS!!! Obviously, she doesn't listen.
Exactlty how many cameras did you have pointed at Shuke?!?

So who's who in the group pics?

good question, surprised no one brought this up sooner.

cheese - get your camera fixed. There's no way I'm actually as fat as I look there.

I told the Circuit city chic... NO CAMERAS THAT ADD 50 POUNDS!!! Obviously, she doesn't listen.
:thumbup: There is seriously something wrong with that first pic. I look like I'm pushing 270 there.

So who's who in the group pics?

good question, surprised no one brought this up sooner.
:thumbup:
The goofy picture has the screen names of everyone....just look at the text above our heads.

:football: There is seriously something wrong with that first pic. I look like I'm pushing 270 there.
at least you have an expression on your face.i guess i've been trained to put the 'serious-band-guy-face' on whenever i take a picture with a bunch of dudes.

:football: There is seriously something wrong with that first pic. I look like I'm pushing 270 there.
at least you have an expression on your face.i guess i've been trained to put the 'serious-band-guy-face' on whenever i take a picture with a bunch of dudes.
I noticed this. Even in the "Oh, my God, these dudes are ####### crazy" pic, you look stoic.

:lmao: There is seriously something wrong with that first pic. I look like I'm pushing 270 there.
it looks like your beer is resting on your stomach :ph34r:

:ph34r: There is seriously something wrong with that first pic. I look like I'm pushing 270 there.
I noticed this. Even in the "Oh, my God, these dudes are ####### crazy" pic, you look stoic.
thank god

Check your email, knuckleheads. I sent the rosters out nearly two hours ago. I'd post them here, but you know how those things never display right.

So how many days until someone tells me who's on my team? :confused:

:wub:
:rolleyes: Wampus,If there is a way to easily copy and paste the rosters, lets post them without team names in the assistant coach and see how the collective FBG brain thinks we did.

Good question, I have a few names I wrote down last night that I can't read today. I'm sure I knew what I was writing at the time.

Did you guys seriously not get the email I sent at 1:30?

ETA: I know you did - PatriotJohn replied to it.

Edited by WampusCat43

"Shuke and 11 completely random football guys"

Not even a middle tier guy in the bunch.Nice charity work, shuke. :confused:

Not even a middle tier guy in the bunch.Nice charity work, shuke. :P
1 star. :goodposting:

Not even a middle tier guy in the bunch.Nice charity work, shuke. :goodposting:
Why do you hate Homer? :P

Did you guys seriously not get the email I sent at 1:30?ETA: I know you did - PatriotJohn replied to it.

got it.sorry dude, hadn't checked my email yet.my team is amazing.

Did you guys seriously not get the email I sent at 1:30?ETA: I know you did - PatriotJohn replied to it.

:goodposting: Ah, the exuberance of youth. Little do you know the heartbreak that lies ahead, junior.

Not even a middle tier guy in the bunch.Nice charity work, shuke. :rolleyes:
We all can't be as cool as you big guy :thumbup:

:thumbup: Ah, the exuberance of youth. Little do you know the heartbreak that lies ahead, junior.
just checked it again, still amazing.good luck old timer. :rolleyes:

one day i hope to advance to SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER on a fantasy football message board. :thumbup:

one day i hope to advance to SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER on a fantasy football message board. :thumbup:
Look you just cornholed and had a fantasy draft with 11 other nerds off the internet. This isn't the time for the "cooler than thou" shtick.People are just busting balls in hur.

After seeing the pics and reading the comments, I'm torn between being sad that I missed it, or glad that I couldn't make it.

We need a poll for best shtick at the draft. Early leaders...

Homer's "I need help" every pick shtick

Shuke's "I'm fat and block the projector" shtick

Bigfun's "reading the FBG web address with the price for help with our crappy selections" shtick

my personal favorite...

BigJohn's "Mike Nugent is STILL tops on the draft dominator!!!" shtick

Not even a middle tier guy in the bunch.Nice charity work, shuke. :(
one day i hope to advance to SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER on a fantasy football message board. :(
Look you just cornholed and had a fantasy draft with 11 other nerds off the internet. This isn't the time for the "cooler than thou" shtick.People are just busting balls in hur.
:( Run that one by me again?

Not even a middle tier guy in the bunch.Nice charity work, shuke. :(
one day i hope to advance to SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER on a fantasy football message board. :(
like i'm the one trying to pull off the "cooler than thou" shtick... :(

Not even a middle tier guy in the bunch.Nice charity work, shuke. :thumbup:
one day i hope to advance to SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER on a fantasy football message board. :mellow:
:popcorn: Run that one by me again?
Summary... Quit being defensive, hes joking with you which means you're now cool enough to be noticed. :excited:

How do the introductions work? Do you say your fbg's username? Real name? or both?

"Hi I'm Bob, :giggle: aka Horny Balls 69."

Not even a middle tier guy in the bunch.Nice charity work, shuke. :popcorn:
I have a hard time believing that shuke did this for free.

Not even a middle tier guy in the bunch.Nice charity work, shuke. :confused:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure at the point you hook up with a guy you met on the internet, you lose all rights to any condescending "I'm above caring what you losers think" attitude. At the point you're speed dating 11 of them in one room, you might as well put on your wizard hat and robe.

How do the introductions work? Do you say your fbg's username? Real name? or both?

"Hi I'm Bob, :giggle: aka Horny Balls 69."

Old horny balls was there? Dammit!!!