What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Cincy-Dayton-Columbus League is underway (1 Viewer)

now that whole foo fighters/nirvana thing, that #### had me messed up.
If I recall correctly there were definitely some fighting words spoken.
Boy, I'm glad I stayed out of that argument.
:lmao: pretty sure you wanted to strangle me a some point. lucky for me you settled for kicking my ### in pool (although i did win the last game :pickle: )
I had your back GB :confused: lol @ Verbal trying to :pokey: it further with his best soundtrack composer debate. I acted like I actually cared :bag:
:lmao: That was definite :pokey: as I don't even remember which side of the argument I was on. How did we get from Nirvana vs. Foo Fighers to best soundtrack composer anyway?
Bee-Gee's...
Mmm, still nothing. I need more.
Bee-Gee's came up somehow in the conversation, and you just blurted out, "BEST SOUNDTRACK COMPOSER OF ALL TIME?"
:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

Bonzai's good people.
Bonzai was awesome.
Totally agree. He's near the top of my rankings, which will be posted later.
Me and bigfun were both fans. :thumbup:
Are you guys a couple or something?
We tried to move into the romantic level, but it just got too weird. So we decided to just remain friends. :thumbup: Did you miss that he and I have been B&M friends for more than a decade?Oh, and we're gonna need those rankings soon. :lobbying:
Sp, now would be a good time to take back my "Hey shuke, you're blocking the entire projector comment?"

I was expecting BigFun to chime in with a :excited: by now

Chris Henry's Posse caged by Fumbalaya, lose 145 - 129(9/11/2007) — Focused more on winning than avoiding mistakes , the Fumbalaya (1-0) turned in several big plays in an easy win over the Chris Henry's Posse (0-1).Peyton Manning picked up where he left off last season with 3 touchdown passes, 288 yards, and no turnovers. LaMont Jordan delivered a great game with 70 yards rushing (including a 12-yard score) and 9 receptions for 89 yards. T.J. Houshmandzadeh pulled in a team high 9 receptions and scored on a short catch. Housh's 9 balls only resulted in 50 yards."Our field general, for the most part, did a decent job of putting the ball to the right spot," Fumbalaya coach "Big Papi" said. "We played pretty well."LaDainian Tomlinson had an impossible day on the ground (17 rushes for 25 yards and a touchdown), but he kept owners happy with a 17-yard touchdown pass and 7 catches for 51 yards. Laveranues Coles caught a lot short passes this week (7 receptions for 59 yards), so it's not surprising that both of his touchdowns were short ones. Carson Palmer turned in a good game against a tough Baltimore defense. Palmer threw for just shy of 200 yards and connected on a couple of touchdown passes."We needed to execute. We had some plays we didn't get done ... and they did a good job of taking things away," said Chris Henry's Posse coach "Bigfun", who was visibly shaken and searching for answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
With one game to go, only two teams have clinched a playoff spot. Jafo's Big City Knights and Shuke's Flukes are both 10-3. The next seven teams are within one game of each other, and there exists the possibility of a seven-way tie for two playoff spots. Right now, my Wampus Cats and BigPapi's Fumbalaya control their own destinies.

Shuke and Jafo made it through to the finals. They should have - they were the only two teams out of 12 with a winning record. Five guys finished 7-7 and - sorry, Nigel - Bonzai was one of three teams that finished 6-8.

Nigel Tufnel said:
WampusCat43 said:
Shuke and Jafo made it through to the finals. They should have - they were the only two teams out of 12 with a winning record. Five guys finished 7-7 and - sorry, Nigel - Bonzai was one of three teams that finished 6-8.
:stalker:
:thumbup:

I'd like to point out that my team was dominating after I was already out of contention. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread