What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Cincy-Dayton-Columbus League is underway (1 Viewer)

It's confirmed for poker. Same basement bar. The wife has reluctantly agreed to cook...something...only because it's my birthday.

Debating a pony keg. I got some good mileage out of the barrel we had last time.

A frown, most likely, given the lineup.

And a tan, since she's on the beach right now, which was her birthday present.

sigh, I need to go up and visit my family in Aurora and come take some money off you guys =/
Who are you?
I'm trying to figure out a creative way to answer this but don't have a good answer lol. FL poker sucks in a sense. No more house games that I know of but when I use to play at them, I'd say I was up close to 10k in an 18 month sample. But yea, I got family up in Aurora/Lawrenceburg and my sister still owns a house around Colerain.

Looking forward to the draft...beer

The last draft was much more low-key than the first one, curious to see how this one goes

at least you have an expression on your face.i guess i've been trained to put the 'serious-band-guy-face' on whenever i take a picture with a bunch of dudes.
I noticed this. Even in the "Oh, my God, these dudes are ####### crazy" pic, you look stoic.
I was going to comment on this as well. Bonzai's expression is exactly the same in both pics, while everyone else went ape####. :banned:

at least you have an expression on your face.i guess i've been trained to put the 'serious-band-guy-face' on whenever i take a picture with a bunch of dudes.
I noticed this. Even in the "Oh, my God, these dudes are ####### crazy" pic, you look stoic.
I was going to comment on this as well. Bonzai's expression is exactly the same in both pics, while everyone else went ape####. :banned:
Holy crap, I just realized how bad I hippled this one.

Guys, I was a bit misleading about my wanting to opt out this year. To be honest, I just can't risk another photo op turning me into some internet sensation like that asained girl with her mouth open in every pic on prom night. I'm sure you understand.

Guys, I was a bit misleading about my wanting to opt out this year. To be honest, I just can't risk another photo op turning me into some internet sensation like that asained girl with her mouth open in every pic on prom night. I'm sure you understand.
:thumbup: :lmao: :lmao:

:loco:

If will help provoke a reaction, I'll volunteer to punch you in the nuts.

Let's make it clear that whoever is filling in this year must give up their spots for me and Bonzai next year.

Let's make it clear that whoever is filling in this year must give up their spots for me and Bonzai next year.
Right now Furley's top of the list. I told him he had to hand the reins back over to you next year, and he said "From my cold dead hands" or something.

I was going to comment on this as well. Bonzai's expression is exactly the same in both pics, while everyone else went ape####. :mellow:
Holy crap, I just realized how bad I hippled this one.
I think it's fantastic that we here at FBG have coined our own verb in honor of the biggest ADD kid I know... Hipple Long Ware and Peete.

Where are you clowns doing this? I want to know so I can lurk around without anyone actually knowing who I am. :goodposting:
Right now it looks like we're back at the Beer Sellar, the original scene of the crime. Still trying to confirm that...

The league is here. The rules can be found under Reports/Rules.

The draft will be at the Beer Sellar in Newport, upstairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread