Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ta2d4life

What time does NFL games start in Hawaii?

11 posts in this topic

I don't want to sound stupid, but I'm getting ready to do a project in Oahu, Hawaii for the next 8 weeks. I will be working nights from 6PM to around 4-5 AM. Instead of going to bed, am I going to be watching NFL games while eating breakfast? Or is there a delay? Anyone know? I have got 4 leagues that I am in, and I need to know how to juggle my lineups and times of game starts. :confused:

I would imagine you'll be watching them during breakfast. Aloha.

I am from Michigan, so I am on Eastern Standard time. I lived in Hawaii for a year and there was a 5 or 6 hour time difference than the east coast. I remember having to wake up real early to watch football on Sundays.

6 hours difference between Hawaii and Eastern time zone...

So the 1:00 and 4:00 games Eastern would start at 7 AM and 10 AM respectively

6 hours difference between Hawaii and Eastern time zone...So the 1:00 and 4:00 games Eastern would start at 7 AM and 10 AM respectively

At least, until DST ends. Then it would be 8 and 11.

That would be AWESOME. Get the night game knocked out by like 3 in the afternoon and still have daylight left to enjoy things.

Ugh. The thought of having to start drinking that early in the morning makes my stomach hurt.

I am from Michigan, so I am on Eastern Standard time. I lived in Hawaii for a year and there was a 5 or 6 hour time difference than the east coast. I remember having to wake up real early to watch football on Sundays.

Why did you come back?

Ugh. The thought of having to start drinking that early in the morning makes my stomach hurt.

Pfffft. Lightweight.

This concept of waiting until the start of the tape-delayed broadcast before setting your fantasy lineup could really catch on. :D

I don't want to sound stupid, but I'm getting ready to do a project in Oahu, Hawaii for the next 8 weeks. I will be working nights from 6PM to around 4-5 AM. Instead of going to bed, am I going to be watching NFL games while eating breakfast? Or is there a delay? Anyone know? I have got 4 leagues that I am in, and I need to know how to juggle my lineups and times of game starts. :shrug:

I'll PM you my number . I'm East Coast. You can call me and I can let you know what players to start based on their performance.That way you'll be ahead of everyone else because you'll have inside information on the outcomes before the games start in Hawaii.