What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** The Shield - Season 7 (1 Viewer)

On The Rocks

Evil Conservative
From the website: SpoilerFix.com

mytagid = Math.floor( Math.random() * 100 );document.write("

The Shield (FX) Updated on September 15

> The show is currently on hiatus. The show was renewed for a 7th and final season of 13 episodes.

06/09 - Episode 7.01 – The Coefficient of Drag [Airing in April 2008]: The episode features a veterinarian who does a bit more than taking care of animals; a Latino with a twisted love life; and Lorena, a woman who gets caught between two killers. Source: SpoilerFix.com

06/26 - Episode 7.02 - Snitch: There's a murder in an apartment building, but none of the tenants and neighbors want to snitch out the killer. A little group of 13-year olds is trying to get into a gang by performing the necessary initiation rituals. Tina and Danny are partners, and Shane is still on the job. Source: SpoilerFix.com

07/05 - Episode 7.03 - Money Shot: A young Korean girl is missing and her mother turns to the police for help. Source: SpoilerFix.com

07/15 - Episode 7.04: The episode introduces possible new recurring Rios, a cartel liaison working with Pezuela. The team must deal with Lloyd Dressler, a teen who shoots a fellow high school student. A gay couple calls in a dog theft and 30-year-old Otis thinks he can steal gifts to please his unhappy girlfriend. Source: SpoilerFix.com

07/29 - Episode 7.05 - Game Face: Vic hauls in a kid, regarding drugs at a party. It seems there was a rape during the party. One of the kids attending the party helps out the cops. A profiler comes to the Barn for a suspect they're holding. Source: SpoilerFix.com

08/15 - Episode 7.06: Camille Brown, a teenager in foster care, is terrified because she thinks her father will kill her. Jeff Busada, a troubled man, is found naked on the street and his ex-wife thinks he is a liar. Source: SpoilerFix.com

09/03 - Episode 7.07 - #####es Brew: A bigwig from Customs isn't satisfied with how officers at the Barn handle a certain case. Vic meets with his PBA rep. Danny receives a package. Source: SpoilerFix.com

09/15 - Episode 7.08 - Parricide: The members of the Strike Team investigate a new gang war. Ronnie is caught in a firefight. Vic talks with a priest. Shane argues with a woman. Source: SpoilerFix.com *** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***");document.close();

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the first couple of year but haven't been able to keep up. I saw a couple shows last year. Did Vick ever find out that his partner killed his other partner? I forget the names.

Final season. :excited:

Of course...they've said final season before and changed their minds...unfortunately, I don't think that's happening this time around.

From the website: SpoilerFix.com

mytagid = Math.floor( Math.random() * 100 );document.write("

The Shield (FX) Updated on September 15

> The show is currently on hiatus. The show was renewed for a 7th and final season of 13 episodes.

06/09 - Episode 7.01 – The Coefficient of Drag [Airing in April 2008]: The episode features a veterinarian who does a bit more than taking care of animals; a Latino with a twisted love life; and Lorena, a woman who gets caught between two killers. Source: SpoilerFix.com

06/26 - Episode 7.02 - Snitch: There's a murder in an apartment building, but none of the tenants and neighbors want to snitch out the killer. A little group of 13-year olds is trying to get into a gang by performing the necessary initiation rituals. Tina and Danny are partners, and Shane is still on the job. Source: SpoilerFix.com

07/05 - Episode 7.03 - Money Shot: A young Korean girl is missing and her mother turns to the police for help. Source: SpoilerFix.com

07/15 - Episode 7.04: The episode introduces possible new recurring Rios, a cartel liaison working with Pezuela. The team must deal with Lloyd Dressler, a teen who shoots a fellow high school student. A gay couple calls in a dog theft and 30-year-old Otis thinks he can steal gifts to please his unhappy girlfriend. Source: SpoilerFix.com

07/29 - Episode 7.05 - Game Face: Vic hauls in a kid, regarding drugs at a party. It seems there was a rape during the party. One of the kids attending the party helps out the cops. A profiler comes to the Barn for a suspect they're holding. Source: SpoilerFix.com

08/15 - Episode 7.06: Camille Brown, a teenager in foster care, is terrified because she thinks her father will kill her. Jeff Busada, a troubled man, is found naked on the street and his ex-wife thinks he is a liar. Source: SpoilerFix.com

09/03 - Episode 7.07 - #####es Brew: A bigwig from Customs isn't satisfied with how officers at the Barn handle a certain case. Vic meets with his PBA rep. Danny receives a package. Source: SpoilerFix.com

09/15 - Episode 7.08 - Parricide: The members of the Strike Team investigate a new gang war. Ronnie is caught in a firefight. Vic talks with a priest. Shane argues with a woman. Source: SpoilerFix.com *** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***");document.close();
New Updates from this "Spoiler Fix" site:mytagid = Math.floor( Math.random() * 100 );document.write("

10/02 - Episode 7.09: Vic is hunting for Shane, Mara and Jackson. Shane managed to get fake ID's. A sex offender moves into Billings' neighborhood. Source: SpoilerFix.com

10/21 - Episode 7.10: Corrine gets a lawyer. Shane and Mara continue to be on the run. A man is murdered in his house. The cops question his housekeepers. Source: SpoilerFix.com *** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***");document.close();

BILLINGS will be back! :popcorn:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

From Wikipedia:

Season 7

Season 7 will premiere on January 1, 2008 and will consist of 13 one hour episodes. This will be the final season according to its creator and the network.[5]
AWESOME!Nice to know we won't have to wait 6 more months to get this thing rolling again!!

"The Shield" shoots its final scene -- with its creator away on strike

Today is the very last day of filming, but creator Shawn Ryan says he won't be around to witness Vic Mackey's final moments. "I haven't gone to set or on the lot since we struck and I don't intend to, so it looks like I'll be on the outside when ‘The Shield’ finally wraps," says Ryan.

Wow. That sucks. You go through like 8 years of writing and filming to put out 6 (soon to be 7) unbelievable seasons of a show and you can't be there to wrap it all up. I feel bad for him.

"The Shield" shoots its final scene -- with its creator away on strikeToday is the very last day of filming, but creator Shawn Ryan says he won't be around to witness Vic Mackey's final moments. "I haven't gone to set or on the lot since we struck and I don't intend to, so it looks like I'll be on the outside when ‘The Shield’ finally wraps," says Ryan.Wow. That sucks. You go through like 8 years of writing and filming to put out 6 (soon to be 7) unbelievable seasons of a show and you can't be there to wrap it all up. I feel bad for him.
I saw this article written in TV Guide and I wasn't sure if they were talking about the last episode of the final season or the first episode of the final season. It wasn't completely clear but I do think it was talking about the final of the final. Which as you say...sucks big time.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

From Wikipedia:

Season 7

Season 7 will premiere on January 1, 2008
And by the way.....Wiki has since taken this line down on the site. I am not sure when the season begins to air, but I think it is in March or April.
LinkWiki now says April 1.

Also from Wiki is Shawn Ryan's Letter open letter to showrunners and writers where he states that in support of the writers, he will do absolutely nothing from editing, to casting, to location scouting etc. Here is the highlight with regards to The Shield.

Tomorrow, we begin to film the Series Finale of "The Shield". I think it's the best script our writing staff has ever written. This is the show that made me. This is the show that is my baby. If the strike goes on longer than two weeks, I won't be able to step on set for the final episode of the show. I won't have a writer on set, as I have had on every episode since the fourth episode. I won't be able to edit this final culminating episode. I won't go to the wrap party that Fox TV and FX are paying for. You can't tell me that any episode of television is more important than this one is to me, and I am ready to forego all those things in order to strengthen my union.
:goodposting: I really really really hope they don't screw the pooch on the finale.

Not much.....but something from TV Guide:

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ausiello on The Shield:

Question: I am a diehard Shield fan, and I can't get enough scoop on the upcoming final season. What happens to Mackey? When will it air? Will Ronnie be the last man standing? — Joe

Ausiello: Still no official start date. Originally I was hearing March, but now it looks more like early summer. ( :thumbup: ) On the scoop front, brace yourself for a midseason twist that's so big it requires 25 asterisks: ******* is *** *** **** ***** *o **.
( :shrug: )

Just watched the last two from season 5 (where Shane blows up Lem) followed by the last episode from season 6 where Vic learns about it.

Have to say, I now have slightly less contempt for Shane than I did the first couple of times I watched it. And I am doubly - no triply - impressed with Groggins' acting job. The Vic character is over the top and Chiklis plays it even more so, but he is surrounded by some damn fine acting on that show.

Wire fans that are Shield fans, sometime before september can we make a rule (amongst us)whether or not to post spoilers?

I know there was another thread bouncing around but I figured I would bump this one for the Final Season.

I was watching somthing on FX last night and saw the first ad promoting the final season. Beginning:

SEPTEMBER 2nd

What a week that will be,.....

Tuesday night: "The Shield" season premier!

Thursday night: NFL regular season opener!

When is season 6 out on DVD? I'm one season behind.
i got tired of waiting for season 6 so I purchased it through amazon's Video Downloads for about $20 but I do not see it any more. i would think it would be released before season 7 starts

"The Shield" promises an ending unlike "The Sopranos"

"It blew my socks off. This finale is what Vic Mackey deserves!" CCH Pounder raved of "the greatest finale ever." Co-star David Marciano even mentioned the mixed-reviewed "Sopranos" ending, saying there will be no mixed reviews for "The Shield." "The shows that stayed true to themselves in their finale" added creator Shawn Ryan, "rather than try to do something outside the umbrella of what they usually did, those are the ones that succeeded more. If you look at the finale, it will feel like 'The Shield' universe."

This is the last little blurb I'm reading about the finale. Way too much info is coming out too early for it not to be spoiled sometime as the season goes on.

I cannot wait for this season to start. Loooong overdue.

"The Shield" promises an ending unlike "The Sopranos""It blew my socks off. This finale is what Vic Mackey deserves!" CCH Pounder raved of "the greatest finale ever." Co-star David Marciano even mentioned the mixed-reviewed "Sopranos" ending, saying there will be no mixed reviews for "The Shield." "The shows that stayed true to themselves in their finale" added creator Shawn Ryan, "rather than try to do something outside the umbrella of what they usually did, those are the ones that succeeded more. If you look at the finale, it will feel like 'The Shield' universe."This is the last little blurb I'm reading about the finale. Way too much info is coming out too early for it not to be spoiled sometime as the season goes on. I cannot wait for this season to start. Loooong overdue.
It moved.

September cannot come soon enough.

I am happy and sad at the same time.

When The Shield ends what else will I look forward to?

The Shield - Season 7: Selected Scenes and Interviews

I suppose some of these clips are spoilers....but nothing too earth shattering. Really nice teasers.

Plus lots of interviews with the shows characters.

On top of the "video index" at the right: Scroll to the right all the way to the end....cool conversation between Michael "Vic" Chiklis and Kennerth "Lem Johnson.

Anyone who stopped watching The Shield after the first couple seasons has missed out. This is one of those rare series that got worse but then got better than ever before. I'd rank the seasons so far: 5, 1, 4, 6, 2, 3.

September cannot come soon enough.I am happy and sad at the same time.When The Shield ends what else will I look forward to?
I feel the same way - I am psyched to find out how things turn out, but when The Shield ends it will leaving a big hole in my tv watching. As much as I like Rescue Me (last season notwithstanding), I don't see it filling the void. Who knows, maybe Sons of Anarchy will be worth watching.

Gadfly said:
Anyone who stopped watching The Shield after the first couple seasons has missed out. This is one of those rare series that got worse but then got better than ever before. I'd rank the seasons so far: 5, 1, 4, 6, 2, 3.
Six Feet Under was like this as well.

September cannot come soon enough.I am happy and sad at the same time.When The Shield ends what else will I look forward to?
I feel the same way - I am psyched to find out how things turn out, but when The Shield ends it will leaving a big hole in my tv watching. As much as I like Rescue Me (last season notwithstanding), I don't see it filling the void. Who knows, maybe Sons of Anarchy will be worth watching.
I am eager to see what Sons of Anarchy will be like. I am also hoping that Breaking Bad and Damages will continue to be worth watching.

A really fun 12-minute "recap" video of all the seasons of The Shield.

Shield Recap
That is a pretty good recap, but if you weren't a regular, I'm not sure how much it will help. Watching the replay of when Shane dropped the grenade in Lem's car, a little dust got in the corner of my eye (if you know what I mean).

I liked Shane's line, after Vic said he would have spared Lem - Shane says "and I took care of Lem so you could go to bed at night believing that".

I'm ready for Season 7. Can't wait.

A really fun 12-minute "recap" video of all the seasons of The Shield.

Shield Recap
That is a pretty good recap, but if you weren't a regular, I'm not sure how much it will help. Watching the replay of when Shane dropped the grenade in Lem's car, a little dust got in the corner of my eye (if you know what I mean).

I liked Shane's line, after Vic said he would have spared Lem - Shane says "and I took care of Lem so you could go to bed at night believing that".

I'm ready for Season 7. Can't wait.
This is why Shane is still alive and working. Vic knew he might have been forced to do the same thing with the (mis)information that Shane had. Final scene...Mexican stand-off...Aceveda, Antoine, Cavanaugh, Vic, Shane, Armenia lady...they all shoot and die...Ronnie walks away with millions of dollars and a smile on his face.

I get jacked up everytime I see a 10 second promotion on Fox for this show.

Next week with a holiday, NFL Kickoff and the premier of The Shield!

:wub: :shrug: :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread