Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

golddigger

Best/Worst fantasy football names.

27 posts in this topic

Some of the Fantasy Football team names are good. For example, I like:

Perfect Storm.

Some team names are terrible like:

Bedwetters.

This is just stupid.

What are some good and bad fantasy football names you have observed?

Perfect Storm.

Bedwetters.

This is just stupid.

Interesting. Id rank those names in the opposite order.

Perfect Storm.

Bedwetters.

This is just stupid.

Interesting. Id rank those names in the opposite order.
Agreed

My Big Toe Hurts

Some guy used the team name "Power Heat Machines" in our baseball league, saying that his draft strategy was to pick power hitters and strikeout pitchers. Turns out he used it because it was a word jumble for We Are The Champions.

Worst football name I saw was "Nagasaki Blast".

I have a boner

That would be one of the best, right?Best FF name = something that makes me laugh..since serious names are stupid

In all of my fantasy leagues with my buddies from college there is a separate competition for the most innapropriate team name.

Some of the past entries:

Davenports New Tail

Sharks Love Bison

I Didn't Order Kobe Beef

One Bitten Twice Fried

balco cLIEnt #25

Aruba Search Party

A Dane Named Mohammad

Vick in a Box

In oneof my leagues a couple years ago

Altanta Child Killers ---- found this was a reference to the serial killer in atlanta back in the 70's that was killing young black kids

one of my teams now

Atlanta Dog Killers

Immense Penal Implants

Chris Hanson's Little F Toy

How about "Commanchee Swallows".....say it real slow

In oneof my leagues a couple years agoAltanta Child Killers ---- found this was a reference to the serial killer in atlanta back in the 70's that was killing young black kidsone of my teams now Atlanta Dog KillersImmense Penal ImplantsChris Hanson's Little F Toy

:shrug:

Anyone that has the word "Vick" in it sucks.

:welcome:

Then there's the Knee Grows. :goodposting:

One of the guys in our league has this one:

Off Consistently

"If you can't beat Off Consistently..."

"Gay Christian Church"

Every Sunday a group of us go to my buddy's to watch all the games. This past week, during the late games, we hear some sort of commotion outside. We all look out the window and see that a car hit a dog. The dog was wounded and wimpering....this was going on for about 10 minutes. You could tell the dog was not going to make it. Pretty sad scene...the driver of car was crying, the little girl who owned the dog was crying. My brother, who was buzzed up, says, "Just step on its neck and put it out of it's misery." Not the most sensitive thing to say...but still kind of funny.

Anyway, one team changed their name to "Dead Dog on Humbolt Drive" and my bro might change his name to "Neck Steppers."

Every Sunday a group of us go to my buddy's to watch all the games. This past week, during the late games, we hear some sort of commotion outside. We all look out the window and see that a car hit a dog. The dog was wounded and wimpering....this was going on for about 10 minutes. You could tell the dog was not going to make it. Pretty sad scene...the driver of car was crying, the little girl who owned the dog was crying. My brother, who was buzzed up, says, "Just step on its neck and put it out of it's misery." Not the most sensitive thing to say...but still kind of funny.Anyway, one team changed their name to "Dead Dog on Humbolt Drive" and my bro might change his name to "Neck Steppers."

:goodposting:

Every Sunday a group of us go to my buddy's to watch all the games. This past week, during the late games, we hear some sort of commotion outside. We all look out the window and see that a car hit a dog. The dog was wounded and wimpering....this was going on for about 10 minutes. You could tell the dog was not going to make it. Pretty sad scene...the driver of car was crying, the little girl who owned the dog was crying. My brother, who was buzzed up, says, "Just step on its neck and put it out of it's misery." Not the most sensitive thing to say...but still kind of funny.Anyway, one team changed their name to "Dead Dog on Humbolt Drive" and my bro might change his name to "Neck Steppers."

You guys are a hoot.

:banned:

Then there's the Knee Grows. :goodposting:

Knicker Pleats