Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gordo

Little Kids Get Owned In This Thread

Something's apparently wrong with me - I found neither of the clips funny and was just alarmed at the likely injury to the kids.:Dadwithtwolittlekids: :shrug:

I have two little kids as well. Can't get enough of these videos. Saw my 3-year-old take one of those giant bouncy balls to the face once. About a 30-yard kick, one bounce, she had no clue a ball was coming. WHAM. She went down, I was horrified....for about 4 seconds. Then I realized she was ok and laughed my butt off.If these were malicious attacks, they wouldn't be funny. But they're accidents...so they are hysterical.
:goodposting: Stuff like this happens to most kids at some point in their life. These are just some that happened to get caught on camera. I am sure that most of these didn't result in any serious injuries.
Don't get me wrong - I'm all for the "America's Funniest Video's" type kid wipe-outs, but the kick from the break dancer sent that kid FLYING. No way there wasn't damage there. I can't watch the rest of these, especially when "Wheelownage" is mentioned...
When I see these, I always assume the victim walks away unscathed. Otherwise I don't want to see it. The car one is disturbing and I think there's a strong possibility he didn't make it. Seriously, think twice before posting unless you have a happy follow-up story. I'm making light of it, but I don't like to see death and maiming in a thread meant to provide chuckles.If a kid has a boo boo for a couple days, that's one thing. Edited by Mr. Ham

If a kid has a boo boo for a couple days, that's one thing.

Around here that tends to generate threads getting reported to Joe. :goodposting:

I couldn't let this open at work...

"35 Balls to the face in 32 seconds.."

:goodposting: why it is an odd number.

Actually, the funniest part of the video is the end, when the kids are walking back, and number 99 comes into view: "Ha ha, that was a funny hit by the safe. . . What the hell??!!"
Was he laying down when the ball was snapped? :lmao:
It took several viewings for me to figure out was position #99 was playing. After a Jaworski-level analysis, I determined that #99 was lined up at DT, between the LG and C. He was double-teamed (by two kids that may or may not have a heavier combined weight than #99), and was not a factor on the play.
I think I might disagree here. After (multiple) viewings, it appears that the safety comes shooting through the hole that was left when the LG moves over to double-team Grug. If that LG isn't preoccupied, he can move over and pick up the blitz.
I've had the joy of reviewing this play many times today. I think the FS came through the LT/TE gap. I blame the missed block on the fullback. That said, I agree with you that I was mistaken on #99 not being a factor. Since #99 tied up two blockers in the middle, #1 (the FS) had a clear view of the backfield and could come in flying full speed to meet the ballcarrier.

This is a wonderful thread. I think my favorite so far is "Chicken Dance Roundhouse", but this thread is like a buffet where everything is delicious.

Karate Champ shtick got a good secondary laugh out of me. :popcorn:

I couldn't let this open at work...

"35 Balls to the face in 32 seconds.."

:popcorn: why it is an odd number.

It's a video of Lance Armstrong, 17 other guys, and E-mom.
:lmao: NobodyLikesMath

This kills me when the music kicks in.

:popcorn::cry::lmao:

"thats not funny!!!!" well yes it is. I love it when the swing comes back at him and gives him a facial while hes scrambling to get to his feet.

Here's a medley of kids:

The 2nd kid losing control of the bike and the 3rd clip where the little girl is getting a face full of spray are awesome. Good compilation there...had me rolling.

I swear to god, if I owned these things, I could spend all day long making them fall down. I seriously think I'd be entertained for months.

I think we need to keep this thread to kids under the age of say....6. Seeing dumb teenagers is a different thread. I want 3-year-olds getting ##### slapped by cats.

The vids with the infants and toddlers all crack me up because they all end with the camera quickly panning down as the parent tries to run to their rescue.

Not a huge fan.
Me either. As Tough says, there's a big difference between painful but funny things happening to kids and stuff like this or the mellon incident.
:goodposting: x 10

Kid-on-kid is one thing, but if I was in the same room when this happened, that dude would be flat on his ###.

We have one of those balls and my daughter likes to jump on like that. She likes me to kick it into her too. Except one time I kicked it a little too hard and she spun around and slammed her head into a corner in our basement that is protruding out. Split her forehead and got a huge bump, but fortunately no blood.

This many drop dead funny links and yet not one trampoline incident... here's one

yeah, but watching that I'm going "dude, he tore the crap out of his knee"...

and, well, that makes it less funny...