Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gordo

Little Kids Get Owned In This Thread

ever get posted here? Kid tries to throw cat in the pool.
:yes:
A literal lol here. Holy crap.

I'd say half of those ball videos were staged by the shirtless kids and their cronies. Good stuff though.

This may very well be true (that first video is awfully suspicious), but getting knocked down is getting knocked down.

I'd say half of those ball videos were staged by the shirtless kids and their cronies. Good stuff though.

This may very well be true (that first video is awfully suspicious), but getting knocked down is getting knocked down.
"Barney's movie had heart, but 'Football In The Groin' had a football in the groin." :goodposting:

I gotta ball! Yarrrgh!!! :thumbup::lmao:

The audio on that montage is outstanding.
Literally everything about this video rules. From the first clip where they set that kid up and the :lmao: tumbles out of the way, and they slo-mo it and show the title, to the kid at 0:27 who is literally laughing like "hahahahahaahhaahahahhah", to the mom drilling her kid on the law and the adults trying not to laugh, to the kid screaming like he's been shot at 1:18, to O GARSH O O O O!, to more laughing at kids at 1:42.I seriously think this video is more important than the Bible.
My power rankings:1. Slomo replay of little girl vs. earth ball (0:41)2. Tosses little ball in the air as a diversion to kick big ball to face (1:20)3. Machine gun laugh as victim lays motionless (0:27)4. Girl plugged in back of head on front lawn (1:01)5. Couch-big ball-wall 3-hit combo bonus (1:09)6. Kill shot followed by muffled laughter (1:40)7. Little kid blindsided and decleated followed by laughter (1:50) 8. O Garsh! (1:29)9. I gotta ball! Yargh! (0:54)10. Payoff of opening sequence (0:12)Can't believe that kid pinned to garage door by big ball (1:16) didn't crack my top ten, but that's a tribute to the depth of the field here.
omg i almost died after 20 secondsbig black dot for when im not at work

O O O GARSH!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I love this.

It wasn't the kids mom who picks him up, it was another of their reporters. I watch these guys in the mornings and it almost seems like they don't care if they have viewers.
Awful. He looks like a Ben Affleck knock-off...and that's not a good thing.

But what about the butchy woman in the hat that yells "In Yo Faaace!" when she holds Tyler up to dunk? :fishing:

This thread has gone far too long without a BUMP

Little Kid Accidents

WARNING: Little kids get the upper hand in some of the clips in this montage. I know that's not quite in the spirit of the thread, but IMO there's enough "Little Kids Get Owned" content to warrant inclusion.

Thank you for your time.

I gotta ball! Yarrrgh!!! :thumbup:

:lmao:

The audio on that montage is outstanding.
Literally everything about this video rules. From the first clip where they set that kid up and the ;) tumbles out of the way, and they slo-mo it and show the title, to the kid at 0:27 who is literally laughing like "hahahahahaahhaahahahhah", to the mom drilling her kid on the law and the adults trying not to laugh, to the kid screaming like he's been shot at 1:18, to O GARSH O O O O!, to more laughing at kids at 1:42.

I seriously think this video is more important than the Bible.

(old link got taken down; since I love this thread so much I want to take it behind the junior high gym and get it pregnant, I found a working link to our favorite Big Ball Knockouts)

:) He should be receiving the scholarship interest letters soon.

The first hit was a bit extravagant, but if the ball is live, what are you supposed to do? If they don't want tackling, take the helmets and pads off, and play flag or two-hand touch.

On the second hit, it looked like he came all the way over from RCB to make that tackle on the opposite sideline. Most of the tubby bastages reading this thread can't run from sideline to sideline, much less deliver a decleater at the end of that run.

:thumbup: He should be receiving the scholarship interest letters soon.

The first hit was a bit extravagant, but if the ball is live, what are you supposed to do? If they don't want tackling, take the helmets and pads off, and play flag or two-hand touch.

On the second hit, it looked like he came all the way over from RCB to make that tackle on the opposite sideline. Most of the tubby bastages reading this thread can't run from sideline to sideline, much less deliver a decleater at the end of that run.

I think he's playing OLB in a 4-4?