What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little Kids Get Owned In This Thread (2 Viewers)

37fM3NbvSWysPT9diesk_Swing-Ball-Kick.gif

My 3 and 5 year olds put toy containers about the same size as that lampshade on their head and run around the house.  No incidents like this.... yet.
My 1 year old grand daughter walks around with her blanket over her head and then stops and does this... She will do it for an hour at a time. Walk 20 steps, stop and ...
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12717157_10153425355453061_3322908264346811788_n.jpg?oh=0151903d7a1cedfeb79eb137cfe4b7d4&oe=57929196

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, she keeps doing that every couple months. You'd think she'd learn by now not to ride that Honda bike anymore.
Much like the yoga thread, nothing wrong with a few repeats along the way.  It made me laugh, and I didn't remember seeing it before.  Having said that, it is also a distinct possibility that I posted it before too.   :shrug:

Galileo said:
Much like the yoga thread, nothing wrong with a few repeats along the way.  It made me laugh, and I didn't remember seeing it before.  Having said that, it is also a distinct possibility that I posted it before too.   :shrug:
LOL, no worries, just making a joke. There are tons of repeats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread