What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread - W5 Dallas V Buffalo (1 Viewer)

I think all the talk last night of Favre being an Old Romo has turned Romo into a young Favre. While I think he's very good, there's such a small sample size for all the hype he's had as the next great QB.

I love this start by the Bills. All week you heard about Cowboys-Patriots and how the Bills were going to get killed. I travel a lot for work and Bills fans are the most passionate about their team. These turnovers will keep them in the game - they look like they are ready to explode on every play. Bet it's a heck of a party going on there now.

LMAO bills int first 2 throws .....lol xtreme crowd factor
Wow. That's possibly the worst use of the language I've seen in my entire life. Someone should put this in a time capsule to preserve it for the ages.
And another useless contribution to your repertoire
I'm shocked you knew how to spell repertoire. Well done.
Spell check. repa ... repi...damn ... repet...

Holy shnikies. Trap game.
There's 9:20 left in the first quarter. Settle down, guy.
:thumbup:
You guys need to realize that something completely unrelated after a statement doesn't prove your original statement true.Even if Buffalo wins, calling "trap game" 6 minutes into the game is still ridiculous.
People were saying "trap game" before it even started. When is it acceptable to think a team might be looking ahead?

Gotta run off left end there behind Peters and with Dockery pulling. Bad play call.
Like going for.Didn't like the play.

Edit to add: Would have been a great time for play action or a naked bootleg, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember 1984.

The constant change at quarterback didn't help the team's inconsistent play, and they reached their nadir at Buffalo late in the season, suffering a humiliating 14-3 loss at the hands of the winless Bills.

I honestly don't think Barber runs as hard as people think. It looks to me that with all that hair swinging around it gives the illusion that he is moving more than he is. Like a girl's ponytail makes it look like she's shaking her head.

You guys need to realize that something completely unrelated after a statement doesn't prove your original statement true.Even if Buffalo wins, calling "trap game" 6 minutes into the game is still ridiculous.
People were saying "trap game" before it even started. When is it acceptable to think a team might be looking ahead?
That has nothing to do with "holy shnikies, trap game", which was a reaction to the first touchdown.People in here have become way too serious about the stupidest things. Wow.

Why was this thread pinned right away and the Bears Packers thread wasn't pinned until half way through the 3rd?

I honestly don't think Barber runs as hard as people think. It looks to me that with all that hair swinging around it gives the illusion that he is moving more than he is. Like a girl's ponytail makes it look like she's shaking her head.
:thumbup: That is just hilarious.

Gotta run off left end there behind Peters and with Dockery pulling. Bad play call.
Like going for.Didn't like the play.

Edit to add: Would have been a great time for play action or a naked bootleg, IMO.
Yea, Evans wasn't even on the field which was a huge mistake IMO also. Not having Evans in there means both safeties can easily sell out without a second thought.

Wow, somebody must have confused the 3rd teamers Buf has on the field playing D. They are acting like they actually know how to play football.

That has nothing to do with "holy shnikies, trap game", which was a reaction to the first touchdown.People in here have become way too serious about the stupidest things. Wow.
Hey Keys, you're the one calling comments (one which I've already said was a joke) ridiculous. You then followed up my comment telling it was a joke with a "::reported::" post. Who's taking things too seriously? Do you always act this high and mighty?Edit to add: Answered my question, I now see what you usually post in response to others.

Users who are viewing this thread