What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread - W5 Dallas V Buffalo (1 Viewer)

Monday Night Miracle?

This almost feels like the Falcons-Saints MNF game from last year. I love rooting for the underdog against a division rival!

Dal is leaving the CBs one on one with the Bills WRs a LOT. I smell a big play in the passing game....

Why was this thread pinned right away and the Bears Packers thread wasn't pinned until half way through the 3rd?
:unsure: This, of all things in life, is what you choose to care about?
I got no sleep over what happened with the Bears / Packers thread last night. Too come on here tonight and see a game so insignificant get more respect is just a little unsettling.Of course so is the fact that you and Bentley chose to take my posting seriously.

Holy shnikies. Trap game.
There's 9:20 left in the first quarter. Settle down, guy.
:unsure:
You guys need to realize that something completely unrelated after a statement doesn't prove your original statement true.Even if Buffalo wins, calling "trap game" 6 minutes into the game is still ridiculous.
People were saying "trap game" before it even started. When is it acceptable to think a team might be looking ahead?
That has nothing to do with "holy shnikies, trap game", which was a reaction to the first touchdown.People in here have become way too serious about the stupidest things. Wow.
Hey Keys, you're the one calling comments (one which I've already said was a joke) ridiculous. You then followed up my comment telling it was a joke with a "::reported::" post. Who's taking things too seriously? Do you always act this high and mighty?
Yes, he does. ;)

Why was this thread pinned right away and the Bears Packers thread wasn't pinned until half way through the 3rd?
I got no sleep over what happened with the Bears / Packers thread last night. Too come on here tonight and see a game so insignificant get more respect is just a little unsettling.Of course so is the fact that you and Bentley chose to take my posting seriously.
Please go back to iFighting with some other nobody in the Cage. TIA.

So what do those of you that hammer the praise for Romo have to say about Jaworski's manlove for Trent Edwards after one start?

I like how A-Train was calling for the ball in the flat on that 3rd and 15. Like he had any prayer of making any1 miss.

Please go back to iFighting with some other nobody in the Cage. TIA.
Have another drink or twleve, you'll forget all about this in the morning that way.

Anyone see that typo that flashed up on the broadcast:

"Dallas Cowboys: AAAAG"

Isn't that what Charlie Brown would say after Lucy pulled the football out from under him? Nice.

I honestly don't think Barber runs as hard as people think. It looks to me that with all that hair swinging around it gives the illusion that he is moving more than he is. Like a girl's ponytail makes it look like she's shaking her head.
Must be your first time actually WATCHING Barber play. :rolleyes:

Weak attempt of a block there by Owens.

A halfway decent block there and Barber would have had a 1st down.

Dear NFL,

please get rid of that stupid delay of game penalty

signed,

everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread