What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** Official - The Big Bang Theory thread **** (2 Viewers)

Is it just me or do I see a possible hook-up between Penny and Sheldon.

Not sure its possible but I did sense when Penny was done singing to Sheldon when he was in her bed, that she kinda digged him in that sort of "we could hook up" way.

I may be off-base here, but thats what i think.

Is it just me or do I see a possible hook-up between Penny and Sheldon.Not sure its possible but I did sense when Penny was done singing to Sheldon when he was in her bed, that she kinda digged him in that sort of "we could hook up" way.I may be off-base here, but thats what i think.
:thumbup: I REEEEAAAALLY hope you are wrong.

I've only watched the show a handful of times, but I wish they showed more good booty shots of Penny. A little more would have me tuning in each week just for that.

Wife and I laugh all the time at this show, perfect Monday Night 30 minute sitcom. Wife likes all the shows after but not so much for me.

Penny is drop dead gorgeous and they do a great job of showing off her assets.

One drawback is the lead male character Leonard played by Galecki from the Roseanne show. In real life he is a screaming queen so for me it is always tough to watch him drool over Penny when in reality he isn't that way at all. And I think he coems across too wimpy. I know he's a tech geek on the show but he gives off the queer vibe so it takes away from any realism in their relationship.

Paper/Rock/Scissors/Lizard/Spock is about the funniest line I have heard on a sitcom for awhile. The episode where Penny gives Sheldon the Leonard Nimoy napkin is priceless.

Sheldon is the funniest character in the show but Howard and Raj are also very funny.

Kaley Cuoco though is just smokin' on that show.

Ministry of Pain said:
Wife and I laugh all the time at this show, perfect Monday Night 30 minute sitcom. Wife likes all the shows after but not so much for me.

One drawback is the lead male character Leonard played by Galecki from the Roseanne show. In real life he is a screaming queen so for me it is always tough to watch him drool over Penny when in reality he isn't that way at all. And I think he coems across too wimpy. I know he's a tech geek on the show but he gives off the queer vibe so it takes away from any realism in their relationship.

Paper/Rock/Scissors/Lizard/Spock is about the funniest line I have heard on a sitcom for awhile. The episode where Penny gives Sheldon the Leonard Nimoy napkin is priceless.

Sheldon is the funniest character in the show but Howard and Raj are also very funny.

So that is probably why you don't like "How I Met Your Mother"? Doogie Howser is playing the complete opposite of his real persona.

I looked him up and I could not find confirmation he is gay. Might be jumping the gun here.

Wife and I laugh all the time at this show, perfect Monday Night 30 minute sitcom. Wife likes all the shows after but not so much for me.Penny is drop dead gorgeous and they do a great job of showing off her assets. One drawback is the lead male character Leonard played by Galecki from the Roseanne show. In real life he is a screaming queen so for me it is always tough to watch him drool over Penny when in reality he isn't that way at all. And I think he coems across too wimpy. I know he's a tech geek on the show but he gives off the queer vibe so it takes away from any realism in their relationship.Paper/Rock/Scissors/Lizard/Spock is about the funniest line I have heard on a sitcom for awhile. The episode where Penny gives Sheldon the Leonard Nimoy napkin is priceless. Sheldon is the funniest character in the show but Howard and Raj are also very funny. Kaley Cuoco though is just smokin' on that show.
:goodposting:

I looked him up and I could not find confirmation he is gay. Might be jumping the gun here.
Hell, there's a guy on the avclub.com BBT threads who claims he saw Galecki and Cuoco at a bar, making out.

Is it just me or do I see a possible hook-up between Penny and Sheldon.Not sure its possible but I did sense when Penny was done singing to Sheldon when he was in her bed, that she kinda digged him in that sort of "we could hook up" way.I may be off-base here, but thats what i think.
Me wife thinks this also. Penny's slowing showing Sheldon how to come out of his shell.

Me wife thinks this also. Penny's slowing showing Sheldon how to come out of his shell.
ARRRRRRR!

knock knock knock Penny

knock knock knock Sheldon

Just awesome...the look on his face and his overall reaction...just part of how good he is in that role.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howard's mom on speaker phone to Raj's parents:

"How is it that in the entire country of India there’s not one Outback Steakhouse?!?"

texasyankee said:
porkins said:
sho nuff said:
knock knock knock Pennyknock knock knock SheldonJust awesome...the look on his face and his overall reaction...just part of how good he is in that role.
Best part of last nights show.(except for penny in a white t-shirt with no bra)
I had to pause and rewind. I looked over at my daughter and asked how long has she wanted to do that.
Wear a white t-shirt and no bra?

porkins said:
sho nuff said:
knock knock knock Penny

Just awesome...the look on his face and his overall reaction...just part of how good he is in that role.
Best part of last nights show.
:goodposting:
texasyankee said:
porkins said:
sho nuff said:
knock knock knock Penny

Best part of last nights show.(except for penny in a white t-shirt with no bra)
I had to pause and rewind. I looked over at my daughter and asked how long has she wanted to do that.
Seems a bit inappropriate.

Jim Parsons (Sheldon) deserves an Emmy for this season. Lead or Supporting.
:2cents: I agree but he won't get a nomination. Emmy comedy noms are always the same shows, critical darlings that have crappy ratings but are "cutting edge" along with one or two old standards. Network newcomers must wait a while to get recognized.

Rerun I hadn't seen last night where the Sheldon is given a napkin signed by Leonard Nimoy, which he also used to wipe his mouth...

I possess the DNA of Leonard Nimoy?

Do you realize what this means?

All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!
Penny: I'm just giving you the napkin.
Best scene in BBT's history.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_bang_theo...y=true&cc=2

Jim Parsons (Sheldon) deserves an Emmy for this season. Lead or Supporting.
:eek: I agree but he won't get a nomination. Emmy comedy noms are always the same shows, critical darlings that have crappy ratings but are "cutting edge" along with one or two old standards. Network newcomers must wait a while to get recognized.
I actually think he has a solid chance. He's been getting some solid pub as a possible breakout star, and the comedy category has become a lot less crowded than ever before. A little publicity push by CBS, and I could definitely see it happening.

last 3 Emmys for supporting actor in a comedy have gone to Jeremy Piven for Entourage. I bet voters are ready for a new face. Though i could see Rainn Wilson (sp?) getting his first for cumulative effort. i'd be fine with that. though i still believe Parsons has been better THIS season.

ETA that Wilson plays Dwight Schrute on The Office

Awesome show. I was just telling my wife tonight while we watched the season finale that Sheldon is the best character on tv right now. Parsons absolutely deserves the Emmy.

So that is probably why you don't like "How I Met Your Mother"? Doogie Howser is playing the complete opposite of his real persona.
No doubt, it was a funny little bit in H&K, but every week on HIMYM, again the wife loves that show but I can't watch it.

Anyone who works in Hollywood says it and we aren't talking about the gaffers either, these would be cating directors. I don't care if you believe it or not, I probably should ahve kept the comment to myself but its true.

Anyone who works in Hollywood says it and we aren't talking about the gaffers either, these would be cating directors. I don't care if you believe it or not, I probably should ahve kept the comment to myself but its true.
Even in Hollywood terms, the accusation you are making is pretty strong. Unless you have, and maybe you have, first hand knowledge of his activities (i.e. you joined him), it is pretty weak to claim that about him. Maybe what you say is true but that is not your job to spread all over the internet either.

CBS announced that BBT will be moving to 9:30 PM on Mondays in the fall. Thus it will be competing with MNF and the like.

No doubt, it was a funny little bit in H&K, but every week on HIMYM, again the wife loves that show but I can't watch it.
Same with the Bulldog in Frasier. The actor was gay and played a womanizer. Will and Jack from Will and Grace weren't gay.Newsflash: It's called ACTing.

Jim Parsons got nominated for Best Actor in a Comedy Series. This was well-deserved and HAD to happen.

Two more weeks and new shows begin.

We will see:

funny things happen with some laughs

new Kaley outfits

decent acting with some laughs

find out what happened at the pole over the summer

new Kaley outfits

September 21st

Users who are viewing this thread