What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot is Giada de Laurentiis? (1 Viewer)

So I wasn't the only one watching Giada's Weekend Getaway an hour ago.

The Elk Sausage Hash with the Poached Eggs looked pretty good.

I give her a 9.

Giada is borderline Top 5 material for me. :wub:

The personality and kitchen skills put her on another level...and it's a wonderful level filled with smiles and sunshine and sandwiches. Oh my lord, the sandwiches. :pickle:

Her head is a little big, but she's got a beautiful face, big boobs, and can cook. On a scale of 1-10, that's like a 97.

I see her on the Today show a lot.

She's nice, but she suffers in comparison sitting next to Natalie Morales.
Natalie is cute and all but to say Giada suffers? Suffers?No.
YouCan't Be Serious
Something is amiss with this chick's face. I can't quite identify it, but something is off. Not attractive.In answer to the poll, Giada's a solid 7.5.

Neither of them match up to Robin Meade on CNN.

I dunno there's something weird about here. I mean she's hott, but it's just something. maybe it's her smile.

Does she ever wear a top that doesn't show off her cleavage? I'm sold.
This is a recent feature, say within the last 2 years. She used to dress a lot more conservative. This alone has added a few points. I say about an 8 now.Next do a poll about Sandra Lee from Semi-Homemade. :confused:

I was watching her show one night and something about the video of that show seemed very different than the other shows, like the camera had filters on it.

Giada is pretty attractive, but she can look kinda funny from certain angles. She's got a straight-up weird profile -- too much chin and nose. But from head-on or 45 degrees, no problem.

Great bod, cooking, and personality (I understand she's not a phony) make her an easy 8 for me. SHe's pretty enough.

Z Machine, I seriously read that as "... as I recall, she's a swinger ..." :fishing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Giada is borderline Top 5 material for me. :)The personality and kitchen skills put her on another level...and it's a wonderful level filled with smiles and sunshine and sandwiches. Oh my lord, the sandwiches. :rant:
Speaking of sandwiches, I would extremely enjoy being the meat in a Giada / Katee Sackhoff sandwich. Actually, I think that would kill me.

I agree with Nigel, those breasts are probably a thing of beauty, which her and the food network only know about. I bet they are great

She's an 8. She could be higher, but her deep set eyes, the closeup shots of her handling food, and her annoying pronunciation of Italian words drop her down a notch.

Users who are viewing this thread