What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot is Giada de Laurentiis? (1 Viewer)

I'm out. Her chest is like the twin of my wife's. I can't fantasize about my wife, its weird. I need the chest to be slightly smaller or larger.

My company had a session where the ceo cooked meals with her and they loop the video over and over on the tvs by the gym. It gets thr blood flowing before i workout.

Or it's "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."

Hot rich bj queen who can cook Italian and the guy let her get away? :confused:

Must be a whole lot of drama/crazy buried in all that cleavage. Reminds me of that fake article that Brady was going to dump Giselle because she made him scrub toilets, except this time it's real.

She has the nickname BJ Queen so I thought it was fitting to repost this for further examination

http://cdn.gifbay.com/2013/09/giada_de_laurentiis-85442.gif

Can never get enough of that one :tebow: ,the two guys in the background checking it out have to be popping a tent over what they are seeing.
Did the very same thing the other day. Pretty sure it wasn't nearly as hot. :mellow:

Wife: Can not believe you just did that. How old are you, 12?

Must be a whole lot of drama/crazy buried in all that cleavage. Reminds me of that fake article that Brady was going to dump Giselle because she made him scrub toilets, except this time it's real.
The rumors are probably more exaggerated than true but supposedly her bj skills are for an audience far beyond her husband. This is one of those times I prefer to think where there is smoke there is fire in terms of the rumors. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

The rumors are probably more exaggerated than true but supposedly her bj skills are for an audience far beyond her husband.This is one of those times I prefer to think where there is smoke there is fire in terms of the rumors. :)
As long as he was still in the rotation, I would think he could let it slide. For their daughter's sake.

The rumors are probably more exaggerated than true but supposedly her bj skills are for an audience far beyond her husband. This is one of those times I prefer to think where there is smoke there is fire in terms of the rumors. :)
Looks the bj queen rumors were started by Rachel Ray. There's also a rumor of Giada hooking up with Rachel's husband.

The rumors are probably more exaggerated than true but supposedly her bj skills are for an audience far beyond her husband.This is one of those times I prefer to think where there is smoke there is fire in terms of the rumors. :)
Looks the bj queen rumors were started by Rachel Ray. There's also a rumor of Giada hooking up with Rachel's husband.
Catfight!

Oooooh...catfight between Giada and Rachel? How about they whip up a batch of jello together and wrestle it out?

I suspect the fappening crew would have found evidence of this by now if it existed. :kicksrock:

Even still, they should have a team of fap-leakers dedicated to following her with this news of the seperation.

Oooooh...catfight between Giada and Rachel? How about they whip up a batch of jello together and wrestle it out?
Rachel Ray? Fat and no boobs. And please don't pull up those air brushed pictures from many years back. The girl is big.

Users who are viewing this thread