What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot is Giada de Laurentiis? (1 Viewer)

Shes pretty and whatnot but drives me crazy with her ingredient list in her recpies when on food network...Take a plane to the south of france(ask for francious). He will take you to a hill side he and his family have grown these tomatos for 400 years and will hand pick them for you. Then just a quick jaunt over to Italia for some basil that has only seen southern exposure sun since time began ....Yeah yeah you r'e rich we know.  
You don't think Fracious has good tomatos? 

We're heading to Rome the first week of April. I remembered this thread, so I told my wife that if we run into her that we're going for a threesome. Threw my hand up for a high five and she said no. She said she wants a woman with "meaty" real ones. In my infinite wisdom, I pursued the tangent that surely Giada's are real, rather than exploring that MY WIFE SAID SHE WANTS TO HAVE A THREESOME WITH A WOMAN WITH LARGE NATURALS. I'm undoubtedly the dumbest man alive.
We will be needing your man card.

tommyboy said:
I doubt it. Apparently her food tastes like #### and the only reason she got her show was oral rewards program
Isn't she basically related to someone like Weinstein 

tommyboy said:
I doubt it. Apparently her food tastes like #### and the only reason she got her show was oral rewards program
I can think of 2 reasons that she got her show. 

Use to watch her show. Went to her restaurant in Las Vegas about three years ago and  it was barely average. With poor service. Was big disappointment.

With all due respect, SHUT THE HECK UP!!!
Tell that to the modern bands. Giada simply doesn't do it for me, never will, and that her cooking is suspect when her recipes are followed is a sad state of the state of cooking television, which I actually enjoy.

Too bad Batali took it hard in the #metoo stuff; here was a guy who was entertaining as hell and telegenic while having done time in the restaurant business. 

Tell that to the modern bands. Giada simply doesn't do it for me, never will, and that her cooking is suspect when her recipes are followed is a sad state of the state of cooking television, which I actually enjoy.

Too bad Batali took it hard in the #metoo stuff; here was a guy who was entertaining as hell and telegenic while having done time in the restaurant business. 
Spoiler: I'm not watching her show for the cooking. :coffee:

I know, man. Most people aren't. I'm just saying there are other shows other than bad cooking ones to get some eye candy.

But power away! My tastes in that which is palatable to what when regarding television must just be different. Carry on the love fest. Giada ain't all bad. 

Last edited by a moderator:
And I’ve been to her place in Vegas. It’s quite good. She’s ultimately selling a lifestyle and a story as much as her food. I no have issue tuning into her for 15 minutes while she cooks scallops from here kitchen over looking the Mediterranean and tells some story about how her grandfather made a movie there in the 70s. 

Lately, she seems have gotten kinda grossly skinny.  Doesn't seem to affect her fun bags, but she could eat a sammich or two.

I know, man. Most people aren't. I'm just saying there are other shows other than bad cooking ones to get some eye candy.

But power away! My tastes in that which is palatable to what when regarding television must just be different. Carry on the love fest. Giada ain't all bad. 
I like pasta, I like attractive women, I like views of the Amalfi Coast. 

This woman really stokes the fire? SRSLY YOU GUYS ARE PWRBTM OLD. 
i can see why guys like her & why guys might not. she's an eye catcher but i always get the feeling that she's as conscious of her cleavage as you are & that's weird

Lately, she seems have gotten kinda grossly skinny.  Doesn't seem to affect her fun bags, but she could eat a sammich or two.
she almost fitty. they gotta do that to avoid the cheese. broke my heart when Jennifer Connelly decided to be unround

And I’ve been to her place in Vegas. It’s quite good. She’s ultimately selling a lifestyle and a story as much as her food. I no have issue tuning into her for 15 minutes while she cooks scallops from here kitchen over looking the Mediterranean and tells some story about how her grandfather made a movie there in the 70s. 
Nor I, on a grand scale. But this is about her looks, really. And back to the bolded, it's funny how tastes diverge. I like the food shows with the close-ups of the food, hushed voices, and the meticulous professional chef worried about proper preparation. I also happen to...no kidding...like shows that take you to out of the way places whereupon you meet new people, have new experiences, etc. I guess I get Giada and will leave this thread so that her admirers may consomme away, but I just don't feel her style, really. Never did. 

Nor I, on a grand scale. But this is about her looks, really. And back to the bolded, it's funny how tastes diverge. I like the food shows with the close-ups of the food, hushed voices, and the meticulous professional chef worried about proper preparation. I also happen to...no kidding...like shows that take you to out of the way places whereupon you meet new people, have new experiences, etc. I guess I get Giada and will leave this thread so that her admirers may consomme away, but I just don't feel her style, really. Never did. 
TBH, I also liked the two hefty English women and their cooking show. But I understand you, GB.

And @rockaction isn’t watching Mario Batali for the cooking either. 
There's my bear! I lubbbb

Seriously, though, in "Heat" a New Journalism work by Bill Buford about his days as a line cook with Batali, there's an interlude where they're at a New York Giants fan and some guy exclaims, seeing Batali, crocs and all, "Look at the [sonofagun]; how can you not want to eat just lookin' at 'im"

i seriously need to see DNA proof of that ginger schlub's EYE-TAHHL-YIN credentials 🇮🇹
I think those of us even descended from Sicily need an American authenticity argument once we get the sunburning skin. I'm right in that category. I never call myself Italian and I am full blown on one side.  

Well, at least there's one side I'm...

I think those of us even descended from Sicily need an American authenticity argument once we get the sunburning skin. I'm right in that category. I never call myself Italian and I am full blown on one side.  

Well, at least there's one side I'm...
it's like the Frank Mojo discussed in the Eephus thread bypassed Batali altogether and landed in Mario Cantone 🍝

Users who are viewing this thread