Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
falconeyed

How hot is Giada de Laurentiis?

Giada  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Ilov80s said:

And I’ve been to her place in Vegas. It’s quite good. She’s ultimately selling a lifestyle and a story as much as her food. I no have issue tuning into her for 15 minutes while she cooks scallops from here kitchen over looking the Mediterranean and tells some story about how her grandfather made a movie there in the 70s. 

Maybe, and I mean this might sound crazy, she doesn't really cook the food in the restaurant or even pick the menus?

22 minutes ago, culdeus said:

Maybe, and I mean this might sound crazy, she doesn't really cook the food in the restaurant or even pick the menus?

Obviously, but she was involved in picking the chefs, the types of dishes and I am sure had a say in much of the direction of the menu. It also specifically features some items directly from her cook books. She knows her stuff. No she didn't rise up through the ranks of the kitchens of Madrid or New York or something really prestigious but she knows food. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, culdeus said:

Pretty sure at least once a year she has her driver roll past her place.

9 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Obviously, but she was involved in picking the chefs, the types of dishes and I am sure had a say in much of the direction of the menu. It also specifically features some items directly from her cook books. She knows her stuff. No she didn't rise up through the ranks of the kitchens of Madrid or New York or something really prestigious but she knows food. 

I only know her for her cans.  Never got any sense she had any restaurant background whatsoever. 

5 minutes ago, culdeus said:

I only know her for her cans.  Never got any sense she had any restaurant background whatsoever. 

She trained Cordon Blu in Paris and worked for Wolfgang Puck at some of his LA restaurants. 

24 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

She trained Cordon Blu in Paris and worked for Wolfgang Puck at some of his LA restaurants. 

Interesting.  

29 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

As a hostess?

• Laughing 2

The subreddit /r/giada is well worth a visit if a fan.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:53 PM, Ilov80s said:

I highly doubt her food tastes like ####. 

Ate at her restaurant in vegas and thought it was great. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NotSmart said:
14 hours ago, Mister CIA said:

@shuke

Oh #### yes.  Is anyone talking about how awesome her hair is in these?  :fetish:

4 minutes ago, otb_lifer said:

Hangry

"Last year I ate a three-feet-long sausage roll, but the BFD was far thicker."

"Normally when I get half way though, I get nervous about whether or not I'll finish."

• Sad 1

I was laughing thinking hey the forum is back to normal.  Then I saw this thread is from 2007.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, otb_lifer said:

Dude, those pictures are definitely NSFW.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

28 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

Dude, those pictures are definitely NSFW.

Agreed.    Many of us are trying to keep up with Otis and his weight loss.   I don't need to see pictures of food.   

• Laughing 1

Geez, I was just graduating college when this thread was started.

• Laughing 1