What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2008 Dynasty Startup (1 Viewer)

Zowned

Footballguy
Hi, I currently commish 3 dynasty leagues (1 is finishing it's 3rd season with just 1 team turned over in 3 years). Leagues consist of primarily FBG members so the leagues are competitive.

MFL Site

League Constitution

BruceZone Fantasy Football

Scoring System

25-man rosters, 12-teams, 4 divisions...start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

$100 entry fee

League Champ: 50% ($526.32)

2nd Place: 20% ($210.53)

3rd Place: 10% ($105.26)

Total Points 16 Weeks: 20% ($210.53)

I may begin more than 1 league like this this season so am just posting this out for now. The draft will not begin until May 1st after the NFL draft has already completed.

League 1

1. Purple Cobras (Vince Lombardi Dynasty League)

2. FBG - Dodge

3. FBG - freddiebeach

4. FBG - livetogo4sub4

5. FBG - East Coast Bias

6. FBG - bdkphi

7. FBG - kidcrash

8. FBG - Greg A.

9. FBG - Brewzers

10. FBG - stp-d

11. Q's Legions (Vince Lombardi Dynasty League)

Waiting List(League 2)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested. Can you PM me info on how the money is taken care of etc. When we need to sign up by and all of that.

Any league that would have Ron_Mexico is one I should consider. Low standards I assume... :shrug:

I would be interested if I'm sober in June...

Any league that would have Ron_Mexico is one I should consider. Low standards I assume... :shrug: I would be interested if I'm sober in June...
Ron_Mexico has opted out, found another league I suppose for him. Haven't paid too much attention to this as my other leagues have been winding up but this league will begin next season.

I've purchased a new Invision Power Board for my leagues to use and the site for this league's board can be visited here.

Sorry, please remove me from the interested list. I signed up for another dynasty league and want to start with only one league for now. Thanks....

We started the draft today, the 1.06 is a no show.

I am not the commish, commish is away for awhile, if interested, post here. I believe the cost is $75 or $100.

Majority of owners are on everyday.

Looks like this particular league already started...?

Might be interested if you start another.

One question, though... just want to confirm that the payouts are NOT 100% of the total (says something like 92.5% in the rules)?

Looks like this particular league already started...?Might be interested if you start another.One question, though... just want to confirm that the payouts are NOT 100% of the total (says something like 92.5% in the rules)?
MFL fees.

Users who are viewing this thread