What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***UPDATE: Now OFFICIAL MNF Thread*** (1 Viewer)

See I told ya. Lose Colvin, and the Pats are ordinary. Probably a .500 team the rest of the way, then a quick out in the playoffs.

The wind will probably help Boller since he is usually off target, this might be perfect game conditions for him

Now in all seriousness, if Hobbs is hurt, that COULD make a difference long term. Aren't the Pats kind of thin at CB?

Stover played the wind like a fiddle. He was all "suck it, wind!" and the wind was all like "oh yeah?" and the ball was like "yeah!" and it totally went in and that was great.

Stover played the wind like a fiddle. He was all "suck it, wind!" and the wind was all like "oh yeah?" and the ball was like "yeah!" and it totally went in and that was great.
would you have still said that if this was still the unofficial page :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now in all seriousness, if Hobbs is hurt, that COULD make a difference long term. Aren't the Pats kind of thin at CB?
:popcorn: :bag: :rolleyes: Hey tim, how do you block out a specific poster so you don't have to see anything that post? I'm a freakin' Ravens fan and you annoy me. Seriously, how can I block out all your posts?

Do you think Brady could hook up w/ Moss for a td just once so I can actually enjoy this game!? :)
Maybe tonight begins the end of all those FF players who have lived it up all season with Brady and Moss. Maybe the cold weather coming up means ordinary numbers for this duo, and a lot of teams going down in the 1st or 2nd round of the FF playoffs...

Do you think Brady could hook up w/ Moss for a td just once so I can actually enjoy this game!? :)
Maybe tonight begins the end of all those FF players who have lived it up all season with Brady and Moss. Maybe the cold weather coming up means ordinary numbers for this duo, and a lot of teams going down in the 1st or 2nd round of the FF playoffs...
Don't be a hater.

Do you think Brady could hook up w/ Moss for a td just once so I can actually enjoy this game!?

:)
I lost a 71 point lead to the Brady/Moss/Welker owner in the Bills game.In the first half.

as a colts fan, i'm sure everyone wanted them to lose when they were giving the undefeated thing a shot too. i just assumed that was they way it worked

The wind is blowing steady at 30 mph with gusts up to 50. It's going to affect the passing game when you're going into it. I doubt the Pats will face gale force winds every Sunday from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread