What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Finally watched Robin Meade on HN (1 Viewer)

Usual21

Footballguy
I know that she has been mentioned in other threads, but she deserve one of her own. This chick is SMOKIN! What makes her hotter is that she's not a robot like other reporters. They let her show off her great personality.

I know that she has been mentioned in other threads, but she deserve one of her own. This chick is SMOKIN! What makes her hotter is that she's not a robot like other reporters. They let her show off her great personality.
that is not a good pic of her. she's a bit of a twit but who cares? she's HOT.

I know that she has been mentioned in other threads, but she deserve one of her own. This chick is SMOKIN! What makes her hotter is that she's not a robot like other reporters. They let her show off her great personality. legs and funbags
:fixed:I agree she is just awesome.

And she really does have a great personality. It just also helps she's almost always in a snug top and skirt, so they shoot her a lot from the side when she talks to correspondents on the TV behind her, and they have that segment on the couch where it's just legs that go all the way to heaven...

And she's 37 or something...unreal...

I've been a fan of Miss Meade's dating back to her time in Chicago.

I noticed that it is no longer "Robin and Friends" and it is now "Morning Express" or something like that.

All I know is that they've got her OUT from behind her desk, and there's a lot more body shots and side shots of the contour of her body.

I also notice her top is a lot more in contour with her body.

HOT!

I've been a fan of Miss Meade's dating back to her time in Chicago.I noticed that it is no longer "Robin and Friends" and it is now "Morning Express" or something like that.All I know is that they've got her OUT from behind her desk, and there's a lot more body shots and side shots of the contour of her body.I also notice her top is a lot more in contour with her body.HOT!
:goodposting: I noticed the change a while ago too. I liked it when it was Robin and Friends. She had a good report with everybody that she worked with. She probably still does, but I don't watch every morning like I did before, since I got rid of the TV in the bedroom.

Been a regular fixture in the Restricted house for a while, even the Mrs enjoys it. The show use to be ultimate when they had Adrianna Costa as their entertainment reporter. When the two would sit on the couch across from each other, I knew right afterwards it was shower time. :spank:

Did you guys see her at the Miss America pageant in her gown? OMG....I'm at work and can't find pics, but I'm sure some of you can.

Worst day ever was when she left Chicago for CNN. Man, her rack is looking good. I think she's getting better looking as she gets older, too.

Who's hotter, Robin Meade or Christi Paul?
Christi Paul is way hotter. I was a yr ahead of Christi in HS and her parents still live around the corner from me. She also is very cool and was never stuck on herself.

saintfool said:
Homer J Simpson said:
Is this shtick?
Lemme guess...she needs a sandwich?
she's the adriana lima of CNN, i think.
I like Erica Hill.
I love Erica Hill. Like, for real love. For real. :thumbup: Christi Paul, too. For real.
I like her snarky little attitude.
Exactly. She seems like a hell of a ballbuster. :wub:
Literally. :thumbup:

I still say she's got a big head.

Don't get me wrong, she's still very hot, but her big head knocks her down a notch.

Did you guys see her at the Miss America pageant in her gown? OMG....I'm at work and can't find pics, but I'm sure some of you can.
Do you mean these pics?RobinIloveyou
Here's the videoETA: Who would have ever thought that there'd be a newcaster hot enough that you'd get pissed when they stopped showing her and showed Miss America instead. "Put Robin back on #######it!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks really nice today with her hair pulled back. :lmao:

ETA: she does did her little walk to the camera thing. High heeled boots almost up to her knees and a short skirt. :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread