What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The five greatest mysteries this board has ever seen (1 Viewer)

Sulla's a chick. How is that a mystery?
You want to back that up?
I have a pile of old post-its instead of a notebook, but it was just before she started a thread about keeping a glock in her glove compartment.
I remember that thread well. Nothing conclusive there other than a smokescreen.Oddly, Sulla's posts never have any reference to gender. No sig other, no comments about farting, nothing about PMS, zilch. It's as if each post is screened for gender identifying remarks.When asked directly, he/she immediately cries foul. The general thought is that Sulla is a girl, but I don't think that's ever been demonstrated with anything conclusive.Any ifriends want to weigh in?

What really went down with krista and that FBG who snuck out of the NYC cornhole early.

1. who narked on Wheelhouse?

2. Woz, real or fisting?

3. Whatever happened to ThomasA?

4. Is Larryboy a real person?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pile of old post-its instead of a notebook, but it was just before she started a thread about keeping a glock in her glove compartment.
I remember that thread well. Nothing conclusive there other than a smokescreen.Oddly, Sulla's posts never have any reference to gender. No sig other, no comments about farting, nothing about PMS, zilch. It's as if each post is screened for gender identifying remarks.When asked directly, he/she immediately cries foul. The general thought is that Sulla is a girl, but I don't think that's ever been demonstrated with anything conclusive.Any ifriends want to weigh in?
sulla is a girl.

sulla is a girl.
See, this isn't going to cut it.

sulla is a girl.
she sent me a PM

sulla is a girl.
she sent me a PM
And?

That not why we here?Pickles>Hi. Can't wait for beers at Nye's.
Nye's is good times. :goodposting:
You should come out. Assuming it's not shtick.
I'm not ready to come out quite yet. Maybe after a few beers though. :shrug:
Your secret is safe with us.You're in the neighborhood.. you could probably just walk.
Moved south. Couldn't take the cold. It's a little warmer down here in Longfellow neighborhood.

I would have to think the identity of who called ! would have to rank up there, if for no other reason than the long lasting impacts.

Her work in this thread is pretty obviously advice from one woman to another.
You're going to have to do better than this.
People's exhibit 2
A female that wants to be respected for her opinion, not hit on, or hounded for pics; so much that she feels she has to keep her gender a secret. :goodposting: (or very feminine guy) She might also find it very amusing that not knowing this minor detail (for a fact)is driving you people absolutely mad.

People's exhibit 2
A female that wants to be respected for her opinion, not hit on, or hounded for pics; so much that she feels she has to keep her gender a secret. :goodposting: (or very feminine guy) She might also find it very amusing that not knowing this minor detail (for a fact)is driving you people absolutely mad.
It's a mystery. I wouldn't say it's driving anyone mad.

People's exhibit 2
It's a mystery. I wouldn't say it's driving anyone mad.
I was being dramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread