Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ConstruxBoy

2 decisions needed in Zealots

LB: D Thornton (is he hurt?) vs O Gaither

DB: M Jackson vs L Landry vs D Landy

Thornton has been better recently but Gaither has a better matchup.

Jackson has been better than LLandry recently and much better than DLandry, but DLandry seems to have the better lineup.

Leaning toward Gaither and Jackson. Opinions?

LB: D Thornton (is he hurt?) vs O GaitherDB: M Jackson vs L Landry vs D LandyThornton has been better recently but Gaither has a better matchup. Jackson has been better than LLandry recently and much better than DLandry, but DLandry seems to have the better lineup. Leaning toward Gaither and Jackson. Opinions?

I agree. Jackson is a better play than either Landry. I'd play Thornton over Gaither if he practices tomorrow, otherwise I'd take the chance that Gaither gets enough chances after the Philly LB shuffle.Good luck and try not to catch me in the Survivor league. :rolleyes:

I like Jackson over LaRon Landry because Landry is probably going to continue playing deeper in coverage and thus lower his tackle numbers.

I would also hope Thornton is healthy so you can start him. Gaither is too inconsistent for my liking.

Good luck.

Thanks guys!

And Jene, I hope to catch you but I doubt I can. I was closer all year and in first for awhile, but you've pulled away lately. Congrats!