Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skippy the one eyed Beagle

50k Contest - Contest over

without alcohol skippy will definitely need to find other things to bring in additional money but concept should be doable if you find the right way to do it. Good simple food, enjoyable areas for kids, and find some other income generators...

I would recommend Skee ball and a large costumed Beagle.

without alcohol skippy will definitely need to find other things to bring in additional money but concept should be doable if you find the right way to do it. Good simple food, enjoyable areas for kids, and find some other income generators...

we will have a meeting room that people can "rent" and will also host kids birthday parties. we have some other ideas as well.

Skippy could make the restaurant accessible to special needs kids, operate a doggy day-care in the back feeding the animals healthy dog treats while also selling Melodies about me CD's in the front of the house. That's a money making machine!

Skippy could make the restaurant accessible to special needs kids, operate a doggy day-care in the back feeding the animals healthy dog treats while also selling Melodies about me CD's in the front of the house. That's a money making machine!
:goodposting: why didnt i think of that.:wall:

we will have a meeting room that people can "rent" and will also host kids birthday parties. we have some other ideas as well.
those would be helpful... possibly some sales type items that are low on cost and kids would want to "have." I don't know.

without alcohol skippy will definitely need to find other things to bring in additional money but concept should be doable if you find the right way to do it.

Good simple food, enjoyable areas for kids, and find some other income generators...

those would be helpful...

possibly some sales type items that are low on cost and kids would want to "have." I don't know.

we will have retail there as well. my wife runs an online store (www.sproutsoup.com) that targets the same demographic so we will be selling that stuff as well

without alcohol skippy will definitely need to find other things to bring in additional money but concept should be doable if you find the right way to do it.

Good simple food, enjoyable areas for kids, and find some other income generators...

possibly some sales type items that are low on cost and kids would want to "have." I don't know.

we will have retail there as well. my wife runs an online store (www.sproutsoup.com) that targets the same demographic so we will be selling that stuff as well
Her website has some issues.....I will definitely be showing to the wife. She buys that stuff all the time.

Her website has some issues.....I will definitely be showing to the wife. She buys that stuff all the time.
we just switched servers and the css is not working right. need to get that fixed.

definitely that would be the thing. Some areas where they can use those toys, and kids saying mommy I want some. :moneybag:

Comments: 89

Votes for

CDavid

Comments: 73

Votes for

aderouch

Just found the thread, I voted. 4902 - 4625.

You can count on me for a couple of votes a day! One at home and one at work. Lets pour it on them FBG's. Get the word out!! Oh Skip, can I get a coupon for a free Shuke?

From: CDavidComments: 894440Votes forCDavid From: aderouchComments: 734844Votes foraderouch

Down to about 300 right now.
Wow. She got more than 100 more votes than Skippy in a 3-hour span.I'd be worried, but that seems to be her MO...no one can match the tenacity of the FFA though. :goodposting:

From: CDavidComments: 894440Votes forCDavid From: aderouchComments: 734844Votes foraderouch

Down to about 300 right now.
Wow. She got more than 100 more votes than Skippy in a 3-hour span.I'd be worried, but that seems to be her MO...no one can match the tenacity of the FFA though. :goodposting:
Everything was going fine until Homer forgot to vote that one day.....

If only the owner of this site had acccess to a massive email database...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: From: aderouchComments: 744909Votes foraderouch From: CDavidComments: 904636Votes forCDavidGo man go!

I just got an email from intuit about verifying my email address. Looks like they are trying to sleuth this out.

I just got an email from intuit about verifying my email address. Looks like they are trying to sleuth this out.

I did as well, making sure someone wasn't phishing out there. Looks legit.I'm sure no one registered multiple accounts, but it would be better if you responded from multiple IPs for the accounts just in case.

Good! I think if they do this additional level of verification it will benefit Skippy the most.

4912..... :lmao:

4637..... :lmao:

It's late....do the math.....but were up... :lmao:

the email msg is legit. they told us today they were gonig to be doing that.

What's the deal...spam filter probably has this in the garbage.

It has a link that you need to click on to validate your email address, and in theory you must do this or all the votes you've cast will be removed.

It has a link that you need to click on to validate your email address, and in theory you must do this or all the votes you've cast will be removed.
Wow. I really hope Skippy wins, but this is the most f'd up run contest I've ever seen. Hopefully this email validation helps his cause, whereever they're going with it.The email looks like spam. Had I not looked into ths forum, I'd of just deleted the email (as like most people, if I don't know who is it from, I don't open it).

Wow. I really hope Skippy wins, but this is the most f'd up run contest I've ever seen. Hopefully this email validation helps his cause, whereever they're going with it.The email looks like spam. Had I not looked into ths forum, I'd of just deleted the email (as like most people, if I don't know who is it from, I don't open it).
I do think the mechanics of an internet based voting contest that spans 30 days was pretty poorly planned by Intuit, but they've been catching on as they've gone along - the email is another attempt to do some validation.Certainly not elegant, but it will help weed out bogus votes and I think Skippy probably has more legit votes than the others, so it will hopefully help him.

I agree, and that's why I pointed it out. I figured a lot of people would think it was spam and ignore/delete it.

if that's all it is then it's an easy cheat....anyone with their own domain can create email address after email address and all of them could be valid

In again!

Comments: 39

Votes for

Joyous236

Comments: 92

Votes for

CDavid

Comments: 45

Votes for

DanG

Comments: 74

Votes for