Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skippy the one eyed Beagle

50k Contest - Contest over

This isn't a sprint. It's a marathon, folks!

Those other bozos are now just firing up their e-mail machines and sendinating out their spam. They're ratcheting up their attachs on their coworkers. They're going to churches they haven't been to in years. They're performing unspeakable acts for votes!

Vote early. Vote often.

Per the site:

Do it again tomorrow - one vote per day.

Just curious about some things as I'd really like to see you succeed. I'm sure others probably have thought of questions like this too.

You're both quitting your jobs in IT and website design? Can we assume you've got restaurant experience?

You mentioned some expense categories in the video. Do you have revenue, expenses, cogs, cash flow projections, etc.?

Do you have a location and capital improvement budget ready? Financing?

Thanks and good luck! Healthy food and kid-friendly seems like it could be a nice niche.

Just curious about some things as I'd really like to see you succeed. I'm sure others probably have thought of questions like this too.You're both quitting your jobs in IT and website design? Can we assume you've got restaurant experience?You mentioned some expense categories in the video. Do you have revenue, expenses, cogs, cash flow projections, etc.?Do you have a location and capital improvement budget ready? Financing? Thanks and good luck! Healthy food and kid-friendly seems like it could be a nice niche.

I have some limited restaurant experience and we have a parter who has a pretty decent amount. Initially I will probably keep working at my current job until the restaurant takes off. We have worked up a business plan and have worked thru, projections, cash-flow, etc. Right now we are in the "Funding" stage and obviously this would be a big help for us.

Oh sure, you couldn't have posted this before the deadline, so that the rest of us could have a chance at the cash. :kicksrock:

so someone posted accusing me of cheating because we have so many votes...they just dont understand the power of FFA

F them. If that kind of thinking mattered John Kerry might be our president.

I may have to post attacking the person who accused you of cheating

I may have to post attacking the person who accused you of cheating

bah just let it go
but i would be willing to cheat if you allowed it, your integrity is beyond reproach!FFA, show your stuff

I don't see where anyone said anything about cheating. Did they pull it down?

If you view my video someone posted it in there rather than the main area where you can see all 5 contestants listed.
is that guy one of the contestants?

I don't see where anyone said anything about cheating. Did they pull it down?

If you view my video someone posted it in there rather than the main area where you can see all 5 contestants listed.
is that guy one of the contestants?
no. probably a friend of one though.

You might be better off pulling this for now if it goes to the 31st. Let all the other contenstants around you stay constant until the 28th or so. Then pull out the power of the FFA. If your votes get too high at the start it will give others a chance to compensate.

how much of the 50k are you going to spend on the puppet ads if you win?

Right now I am leaning towards 20K, but my wife is pushing for me to up the puppet budget to 40k.
i'm not trying to run your business, but i'd defer to your wife here. she must be in marketing.

Right now I am leaning towards 20K, but my wife is pushing for me to up the puppet budget to 40k.
i'm not trying to run your business, but i'd defer to your wife here. she must be in marketing.
20k on puppets 20k on monkeys2k on monkey puppets8k on the business

i see my problem now. i was not taking monkey puppets into account. now i will have to revise my numbers

i see my problem now. i was not taking monkey puppets into account. now i will have to revise my numbers
I votedGood luck Skippy!Lead is down to 222-179....let's get a move on FBG....Maybe you should offer to raffle off an Xbox or two, Skippy....all you have to do is vote 8 times for Skippy....and you are in the raffle...

You're down 236-230 right now. Need some FFA muscle to make this happen.

interesting that people are voting for someone who just wrote in their proposal. granted, these all may be of lofty expectations, but any way to prove any of what CDavid is stating? could be an elaborate fishing trip to get 50k

hey look, they got a 50 vote lead and turned off their vote generating script.

It only takes a minute to vote....click...vote...back to FBG....let's start flexing our FBG muscles...Six more votes and I qualify for the xbox raffle...