Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skippy the one eyed Beagle

50k Contest - Contest over

Comments: 99

Votes for

CDavid

Comments: 76

Votes for

aderouch

Probably not too short just in case. I just got mine and did it.

Note: The link did not work for me because there was a space before an ampersand (&), so when you copy it, make sure to delete the space. Make sure you don't see XML, that means the full URL didn't work, you should see a real page saying thanks for verifying.

Same here. Says click on the link, but it doesn't work. I imagine many will have this issue and think they're verifying (but end up not doing so).
I just replied to the email when encountering the XML issue and received confirmation that my votes will count. :thumbup:

Probably not too short just in case. I just got mine and did it.

Note: The link did not work for me because there was a space before an ampersand (&), so when you copy it, make sure to delete the space. Make sure you don't see XML, that means the full URL didn't work, you should see a real page saying thanks for verifying.

Same here. Says click on the link, but it doesn't work. I imagine many will have this issue and think they're verifying (but end up not doing so).
I just replied to the email when encountering the XML issue and received confirmation that my votes will count. :thumbup:
:thumbup:

looks like we are up by almost 600 now

Right on, man. I love the entreneurial spirit. I asked a question earlier about the cost of liability insurance for the kiddies' play area/nature of the place. Have you looked into that?

And being in Columbus, are you a Browns fan?

Right on, man. I love the entreneurial spirit. I asked a question earlier about the cost of liability insurance for the kiddies' play area/nature of the place. Have you looked into that? And being in Columbus, are you a Browns fan?

Yes we have looked into it, and surprisingly the liability insurance isn't too bad.And sadly I am a Lions fan :thumbup:

Interesting that your margin has been increasing since they started verifying email addresses...

Interesting that your margin has been increasing since they started verifying email addresses...

Interesting is not the word I would have used. Predictable is more like it.

Still leading! Let's keep it up FBG!

Just sent him an e-mail. I'm pretty sure I didn't receive one because I have been checking my spam folder as well.

Never got an e-mail back. It looks like my votes may be null and void. I'm wondering if they allow votes from outside the US. :sadbanana:

Just sent him an e-mail. I'm pretty sure I didn't receive one because I have been checking my spam folder as well.

Never got an e-mail back. It looks like my votes may be null and void. I'm wondering if they allow votes from outside the US. :coffee:
It is the weekend so lets wait till monday to see if you get a response.

Never got an e-mail back. It looks like my votes may be null and void. I'm wondering if they allow votes from outside the US. :coffee:
I'm from Canada and I got the e-mail so they likely do.

Not quite 600, but a sizable lead -- 10% or so. You're the Obama of this vote, GB!

Votes for

aderouch

Comments: 99

Votes for

CDavid

Just voted:

5780 to 5242

If CDavid comes back to win, she deserves an asterisk.

She would deserve something, but it wouldn't be $50K. She's made up 400 votes in a day before, we don't need to let up.

Votes for

aderouch

Comments: 103

Votes for

CDavid

Comments: 40

Votes for

Joyous236

Comments: 46

Votes for

DanG

Comments: 108

Votes for

MelodiesAboutMe

Votes for

CDavid

Votes for

aderouch

Votes for

CDavid

Comments: 77

Votes for

aderouch

if you have not received an email verification by tonight shoot an email to kira_wampler@intuit.com.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: kira_wampler@intuit.com.Technical details of permanent failure:PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

aderouch - 5880CDavid - 5298

5882-5299Almost up 600 again. I like our chances when the weekend has helped open up the lead some.

5882-5299Almost up 600 again. I like our chances when the weekend has helped open up the lead some.
True dat. Last weekend we lost a 500 vote lead. I've very encouraged by this weekend...:excited:

if you have not received an email verification by tonight shoot an email to kira_wampler@intuit.com.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: kira_wampler@intuit.com.Technical details of permanent failure:PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.
The email address on my verification email was Russell Poole. I just checked my email (Yahoo) and it was already gone from the trash, so I don't know if that is the exact spelling. If someone still has that email, that may be a better email address to use if the kira one doesn't work.

True dat. Last weekend we lost a 500 vote lead. I've very encouraged by this weekend...:thumbup:
Something tells me that email verification is helping us as well.

5905-5305.

Over 600 again!

5910 - 5301

+609 !!!

Edited to add it looks like CDavid lost 4 votes in the last 14 minutes!

5910 - 5301+609 !!!Edited to add it looks like CDavid lost 4 votes in the last 14 minutes!

Noticed that happened on the last page if you look at a couple posts where we (yes we, at this point we are all part of it :lmao: ) went up and she went down. The fact that we gained so much over the weekend when that was normally when we lost ground to the "cheater." :lmao:Thanks god this is the last week of voting, though. It will be nice to get this wrapped up for Skippy. Based on how active this forum is during the week versus the weekend, we should be able to keep the surge going and roll.

hmmm. try sending to RussellRussell_Poole@intuit.com

In:

aderouch = 6011

CDavid = 5323

aderouch up by 688! Lets keep the surge going! 1,000 or more ahead by tonight, guys and gals!

Just had a friend vote:

to