What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (1 Viewer)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 61.0%

• Total voters
[Doctor] So, be sure you get plenty of rest, drink lots and lots of liquids and try to avoid eating a lot of solid food over the next few days. [/Doctor]

Sure thing, Doc. [/GM]

My stomach literally feels like a boiling vat of chili.

Like Jim Bowie at the Alamo, having his death bed lifted across the line in the sand drawn by William Travis...

Like a flu stricken Michael Jordan in game 5 of the NBA Championship vs. the Jazz...

Like Willis Reed limping back into the Garden....

I'M GOING DOWN SWINGING......RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR
Oh, wow, an angry look while eating something.Let me know when you do something original. Untill then...

: coffee :
Hey, wait a minute, I know that shirt!!!. The pen behind the ear....the use of props...the furrowed angry brow!!! YOU'RE COPYING ME, SHUKE! :shrug:
Actually, if you were paying attention, I wore a red/white checked shirt last Thursday to mock you. Today's shirt is more of a maroon/navy plaid. That being said, I don't think either of us are winning any best-dressed awards anytime soon.
Really? I'm wearing a very dapper blue and white striped Ralph Lauren number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Jim Bowie at the Alamo, having his death bed lifted across the line in the sand drawn by William Travis...

Like a flu stricken Michael Jordan in game 5 of the NBA Championship vs. the Jazz...

Oh, wow, an angry look while eating something.Let me know when you do something original. Untill then...

Hey, wait a minute, I know that shirt!!!. The pen behind the ear....the use of props...the furrowed angry brow!!! YOU'RE COPYING ME, SHUKE! :goodposting:
Actually, if you were paying attention, I wore a red/white checked shirt last Thursday to mock you. Today's shirt is more of a maroon/navy plaid. That being said, I don't think either of us are winning any best-dressed awards anytime soon.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for waiting until you were finished to take that picture.

Hey, wait a minute, I know that shirt!!!. The pen behind the ear....the use of props...the furrowed angry brow!!! YOU'RE COPYING ME, SHUKE! :goodposting:
Damn that's one fancy-looking bathroom.But that's the third non-eating pic you've posted in the past couple days. Not sure where this is going.

Damn that's one fancy-looking bathroom.But that's the third non-eating pic you've posted in the past couple days. Not sure where this is going.
It's only a matter of time before pictures of stool emerge. I'm just elevating the game.

We need more regular pics of you.

Why, exactly?

Why, exactly?
It's entertaining?

That has to be the most confused face made in the general direction of a phone since about 1877. "Look! A telephone!! That's Malaising!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[Doctor] So, be sure you get plenty of rest, drink lots and lots of liquids and try to avoid eating a lot of solid food over the next few days. [/Doctor]Sure thing, Doc. [/GM]My stomach literally feels like a boiling vat of chili.
[chet] How 'bout a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray? [/chet]

Hey, wait a minute, I know that shirt!!!. The pen behind the ear....the use of props...the furrowed angry brow!!! YOU'RE COPYING ME, SHUKE! :grad:
Dude, seriously. Were you thinking about Mrs. BSR when you took that pic? Put it away GM, put it away!Mud

LMMFAO at the edited pick.You win.
You can tell by the blur that somebody was coming into the bathroom when I snapped the photo. I had a Hawaiian God of Money stuffed in my pants and had to get it out before the new guy walked into the bathroom and saw it in there with me snapping photos of myself. There's about a 1.5 second delay between the door and the entry way.As it was, holding the God of Money in the mens room was a little uncomfortable.

Hey, wait a minute, I know that shirt!!!. The pen behind the ear....the use of props...the furrowed angry brow!!! YOU'RE COPYING ME, SHUKE! :hot:
:hot:

Hey, wait a minute, I know that shirt!!!. The pen behind the ear....the use of props...the furrowed angry brow!!! YOU'RE COPYING ME, SHUKE! :hot:
:hot:
Easy champ. It's not that kind of eat-off.

;)
:fishing: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It seriously looks like you're pitching a tent in this one.I'm not sure what's more disturbing. The fact that I noticed that, or the fact that it might be true. :own3d: :wub: :penalty:

Love the pen.

I have 5 votes teetering on the brink here. I think they may go 3 votes for GM...2 for Shuke. GM winning due to sheer volume.

Good reminder Icon. I have an alias that I could vote with. I will base my, er "Dan Gladden's Mustache's" vote on the next round of pics.

omg, my vote put shuke ahead! :bye:
:cry: Congrats, Shuke. The better man won.
Well, your pics were very compelling, but shuke has years of threads dedicated to his love of food.
That's okay, Rosey. I've grown accustomed to women crushing my heart like a bug in the ground.
:angry:
There's an exception to every rule, my dear. ;) Now how do I rearrange the alphabet so "u" and "I" were closer together?

Users who are viewing this thread