What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (1 Viewer)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 61.0%

• Total voters
Well I was enjoying retirement. My mandibles were well rested, I began using things like a knife and a fork. My face was not greasy. Oxygen was easy to gasp.

But then today something happened. Shuke decided to taunt me. I will let the filter do it's job on this potty mouthed instigator...

13:23:57 [shuke] 13:23:38 [GM] this pizza is marvelous --- no pics? #####.
Why'd you have to go and do that? You couldn't just leave it alone, could you?Well, I am not one to sit there and take this sort of abuse. Not when I've been nothing but a gentleman and a good sport.

So first off, here's my lunch.

See those two pieces on the left? I took them BOTH down! Hands Free, Shuke.

EAT IT!!!!111

Well I was enjoying retirement. My mandibles were well rested, I began using things like a knife and a fork. My face was not greasy. Oxygen was easy to gasp.

But then today something happened. Shuke decided to taunt me. I will let the filter do it's job on this potty mouthed instigator...

Why'd you have to go and do that? You couldn't just leave it alone, could you?Well, I am not one to sit there and take this sort of abuse. Not when I've been nothing but a gentleman and a good sport.

EAT IT!!!!111
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EAT IT!!!!111
Dude, you can do better than that. noithing extraordinary there. You need to stuff the whole pizze in there like the cookie shuke is eating. I'm only saying this b/c I care.

EAT IT!!!!111
Dude, you can do better than that. noithing extraordinary there. You need to stuff the whole pizze in there like the cookie shuke is eating. I'm only saying this b/c I care.
But he's basically just licking that cookie. I'm stuffing in two whole pieces of pizza at the same time. Nothing extraordinary? Indeed!

EAT IT!!!!111
But he's basically just licking that cookie.
:rolleyes: I hope you've started training for our live Eat-Off. You're going to need it.

BTW, you win for eating the worst looking pizza I've ever seen.
It was delicious. What is wrong with it? Is it the lettuce on there you object to?
There's lettuce on there?
Jesus man, what did you think that green stuff was? Seriously, mix in a vegetable once in a while. I worry about you.
I thought they were green peppers. You're seriously not kidding about it being lettuce?

EAT IT!!!!111
But he's basically just licking that cookie.
:thumbup: I hope you've started training for our live Eat-Off. You're going to need it.
What are you still doing here? I thought I told you to go eat a ####?

It was delicious. What is wrong with it? Is it the lettuce on there you object to?
Jesus man, what did you think that green stuff was? Seriously, mix in a vegetable once in a while. I worry about you.
I thought they were green peppers. You're seriously not kidding about it being lettuce?
I really like lettuce. What's your deal?

You don't care if I have the physique of a snowman or the staying power of Milli Vanilli?
I'll be the judge of that.BTW, lettuce on a pizza is not that uncommon. Some places in my part of the Midwest offer taco pizza. Not my thing, but to each his own. Also, I thought the greenage on GM's pizza was julienned basil. GM, what's the verdict?

You don't care if I have the physique of a snowman or the staying power of Milli Vanilli?
I'll be the judge of that.BTW, lettuce on a pizza is not that uncommon. Some places in my part of the Midwest offer taco pizza. Not my thing, but to each his own. Also, I thought the greenage on GM's pizza was julienned basil. GM, what's the verdict?
My lady knows her pizza!
Damn straight I do! I love to cook -- this weekend, I made poutine with a friend. Also made an avocado-jicama-orange salad to snack as we cooked. I like to think I know what a julienned anything looks like. :chopchop:

My lady knows her pizza!
Damn straight I do! I love to cook -- this weekend, I made poutine with a friend. Also made an avocado-jicama-orange salad to snack as we cooked. I like to think I know what a julienned anything looks like. :chopchop:
whoa! they don't allow talk like that here in the FFA, missy

I think I'm in love with GM.
:goodposting:call me.
Would I! I'm still new here, so no one's warned me yet -- but I'd go on a date with you in a heartbeat. I appreciate a guy who does some goofy-### stuff just to make a bunch of strangers laugh. GM wins the eat-off, hands down. Err, hands-free.
You do realize that GM is part of a 4 sport ubermegadynasty league, the nerdiest of all fantasy undertakings.

I really like lettuce. What's your deal?
Would you ####### die already?

Users who are viewing this thread