Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Pick the winner  

547 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't understand you people, s.

GM tries hard, and can stuff things in his gullet like few others.

However, SHUKE = FOOD.

It's been that way for years.

Why isn't furley in on this?

this is GM/shuke all the way. stepping in at this point would be awful.
The more the merrier, I say.
CONFIRMED!!!!11

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ohhh, you forking butthole......

The day my phone is dead, you choose to resurrect this? I cast a level 8 spell of hex on you, dildo.

Likely excuse! ;)

Why isn't furley in on this?

this is GM/shuke all the way. stepping in at this point would be poetic justice.
fixed
whose alias are you?

The options appear below

GM [ 141 ] [50.36%]

shuke [ 139 ] [49.64%]

I think the people have spoken. Let's close this thing and move on with our lives.

The options appear belowGM [ 141 ] [50.36%] shuke [ 139 ] [49.64%] I think the people have spoken. Let's close this thing and move on with our lives.

you are now obligated to keep this up.....foreveah!plus i voted for you. shuke can't have the last laugh...

:kicksrock::bow::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you made my pregnant wife wet herself :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:unsure::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You guys are having a baby?? Congrats, Fuley! Being a dad is awesome. Maybe not being Shuke's dad, but being a dad in general is cool. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You guys are having a baby?? Congrats, Fuley! Being a dad is awesome. Maybe not being Shuke's dad, but being a dad in general is cool. :confused:
:thumbup: thanks

Well I was enjoying retirement. My mandibles were well rested, I began using things like a knife and a fork. My face was not greasy. Oxygen was easy to gasp.

But then today something happened. Shuke decided to taunt me. I will let the filter do it's job on this potty mouthed instigator...

13:23:57 [shuke] 13:23:38 [GM] this pizza is marvelous --- no pics? #####.

Why'd you have to go and do that? You couldn't just leave it alone, could you?

Well, I am not one to sit there and take this sort of abuse. Not when I've been nothing but a gentleman and a good sport.

So first off, here's my lunch.

See those two pieces on the left? I took them BOTH down! Hands Free, Shuke.

EAT IT!!!!111

Well I was enjoying retirement. My mandibles were well rested, I began using things like a knife and a fork. My face was not greasy. Oxygen was easy to gasp.

But then today something happened. Shuke decided to taunt me. I will let the filter do it's job on this potty mouthed instigator...

Well, I am not one to sit there and take this sort of abuse. Not when I've been nothing but a gentleman and a good sport.

EAT IT!!!!111

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

BTW, you win for eating the worst looking pizza I've ever seen.

EAT IT!!!!111

Dude, you can do better than that. noithing extraordinary there. You need to stuff the whole pizze in there like the cookie shuke is eating. I'm only saying this b/c I care.

It was delicious. What is wrong with it? Is it the lettuce on there you object to?

It was delicious. What is wrong with it? Is it the lettuce on there you object to?
There's lettuce on there?

EAT IT!!!!111

Dude, you can do better than that. noithing extraordinary there. You need to stuff the whole pizze in there like the cookie shuke is eating. I'm only saying this b/c I care.
But he's basically just licking that cookie. I'm stuffing in two whole pieces of pizza at the same time. Nothing extraordinary? Indeed!

Jesus man, what did you think that green stuff was? Seriously, mix in a vegetable once in a while. I worry about you.

I think I'm in love with GM.

:goodposting:call me.
Would I! I'm still new here, so no one's warned me yet -- but I'd go on a date with you in a heartbeat. I appreciate a guy who does some goofy-### stuff just to make a bunch of strangers laugh. GM wins the eat-off, hands down. Err, hands-free.

EAT IT!!!!111

But he's basically just licking that cookie.
:rolleyes:

I hope you've started training for our live Eat-Off. You're going to need it.

:lmao:call me.
Would I! I'm still new here, so no one's warned me yet -- but I'd go on a date with you in a heartbeat. I appreciate a guy who does some goofy-### stuff just to make a bunch of strangers laugh. GM wins the eat-off, hands down. Err, hands-free.
we'll bring him to chat.:rolleyes:

Jesus man, what did you think that green stuff was? Seriously, mix in a vegetable once in a while. I worry about you.
I thought they were green peppers. You're seriously not kidding about it being lettuce?

But he's basically just licking that cookie. I'm stuffing in two whole pieces of pizza at the same time. Nothing extraordinary? Indeed!

it's not like those are chicago style or sicilian style slices, GM. that would be akin to this.

:lmao:

call me.

Would I! I'm still new here, so no one's warned me yet -- but I'd go on a date with you in a heartbeat. I appreciate a guy who does some goofy-### stuff just to make a bunch of strangers laugh.

GM wins the eat-off, hands down. Err, hands-free.

A L :rolleyes: ve C :lmao: nnecti :lmao: n!

:rolleyes:call me.
You don't care if I have the physique of a snowman or the staying power of Milli Vanilli?

EAT IT!!!!111

But he's basically just licking that cookie.
:thumbup:

I hope you've started training for our live Eat-Off. You're going to need it.

What are you still doing here? I thought I told you to go eat a ####?

I thought they were green peppers. You're seriously not kidding about it being lettuce?
I really like lettuce. What's your deal?

Pizza is weird in portland

You have no idea how spoiled you are in eastern PA. Nothing really touches pizza back home, except maybe Chicago.

I feel sorry for GM...a man this noble deserves better pizza than that.

GM, you need some help with your penmanship.

:unsure:My sons have better drawing skills than me.
"Daddy, what is a shuke?"

You don't care if I have the physique of a snowman or the staying power of Milli Vanilli?

I'll be the judge of that.

BTW, lettuce on a pizza is not that uncommon. Some places in my part of the Midwest offer taco pizza. Not my thing, but to each his own. Also, I thought the greenage on GM's pizza was julienned basil. GM, what's the verdict?

:wub:

call me.

Would I! I'm still new here, so no one's warned me yet -- but I'd go on a date with you in a heartbeat. I appreciate a guy who does some goofy-### stuff just to make a bunch of strangers laugh.

GM wins the eat-off, hands down. Err, hands-free.

A L :heart: ve C :heart: nnecti :heart: n!
Back in 2 and 2...