What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (1 Viewer)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 61.0%

• Total voters
I'm afraid posting anything after the mustard pic would affect my momentum. However, I will honor the shukewich™ request. Just waiting for Verizon to delivery to my inbox.
What is a Shukewich?You win. I can't top Mustard.Shuke is a man. He's Forty.

higgins said:
shuke, is there any way we could get a pic of you devouring your own sandwich ("the shuke")? I would have to think GM would be left speechless at that point. Just sayin'...
I'll even throw in an angry face.
Schtick stealing, huh? Well....That's a game TWO CAN PLAY!?!?!?!?!?111
You really look like you're about to retch in that picture. I'd vote for that kind of dedication if I hadn't already voted.

shuke, is there any way we could get a pic of you devouring your own sandwich ("the shuke")? I would have to think GM would be left speechless at that point. Just sayin'...
omg :thumbup: :thumbup: :lmao:
See, I find this weak, he did this at home...no chance someone walks by asking him what the hell he is doing. I would've given props had he done this at his desk or work bathroom, but home, nah

omg :goodposting: :lmao: :lmao:
See, I find this weak, he did this at home...no chance someone walks by asking him what the hell he is doing. I would've given props had he done this at his desk or work bathroom, but home, nah
That's one side of it. However, the fact that he just gave the entire infarwebs a free pass to photshop that picture into something woz-worthy has to count for some points.

Ranch dressing? Wow, don't go too crazy there. :lmao:
That's why I suggested combining it with something like Sriracha.Not sure who wins the battle here -- both food items are pretty boring. Shuke, I'm sure your sandwich is delicious and all that, but on camera, it simply looks like meat and bread. And ranch dressing? Nothing complicated there, though the imminent gag reaction is precious. (I do second the suggestion that GM is waaaaay open to Photoshopping there, though.)I dunno, guys... I call this one a draw. I think one of you should crawl under your desk and eat something.

Man, that looks like a hell of a Shukewich.
It was probably one of the top 10 Shukewiches I've ever had.
My spell check flagged "Shukewich." I remedied that situation.

omg :goodposting: :goodposting: ;)
That's one side of it. However, the fact that he just gave the entire infarwebs a free pass to photshop that picture into something woz-worthy has to count for some points.
:spittake:

omg ;) :lol: :)
Not that it matters to you, Debbie Downer, but I did it in front of my two sons. Then they watched as I posted it on here. That was followed by me explaining to them exactly what was happening. From there, they saw all the pictures of daddy devouring sandwiches, burritos, meat balls, salads as well as one picture where I had to explain to my 5 year old what I meant by "DEATH TO SHUKE!!!11". My three year old very much enjoyed the picture of the fat man eating the giant cookie, made me print off a picture of it and hung it on his wall with about half a roll of Scotch tape. When I ran upstairs to find out why it took him so long to hang one picture of the Cincinnati Cookie Monster on his wall, the 5 year old went into the fridge, got out the Ranch dressing and re-enacted what his dear old dad had done 10 minutes prior. Only he whiffed and got it all over the floor.But yeah, you go ahead and call me a ballless chump. No really, I don't care what my children think of me. "Okay, Kellen...and what does your daddy do for a living?" "Um, well, uh, he takes pictures of himself eating with a really really really mad expression and then posts the pictures on the internet." "Lovely! Who's next? Kellen, can I see you after class?"

Last edited by a moderator:
omg :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Not that it matters to you, Debbie Downer, but I did it in front of my two sons. Then they watched as I posted it on here. That was followed by me explaining to them exactly what was happening. From there, they saw all the pictures of daddy devouring sandwiches, burritos, meat balls, salads as well as one picture where I had to explain to my 5 year old what I meant by "DEATH TO SHUKE!!!11". My three year old very much enjoyed the picture of the fat man eating the giant cookie, made me print off a picture of it and hung it on his wall with about half a roll of Scotch tape. When I ran upstairs to find out why it took him so long to hang one picture of the Cincinnati Cookie Monster on his wall, the 5 year old went into the fridge, got out the Ranch dressing and re-enacted what his dear old dad had done 10 minutes prior. Only he whiffed and got it all over the floor.But yeah, you go ahead and call me a ballless chump. No really, I don't care what my children think of me. "Okay, Kellen...and what does your daddy do for a living?" "Um, well, uh, he takes pictures of himself eating with a really really really mad expression and then posts the pictures on the internet." "Lovely! Who's next? Kellen, can I see you after class?"
:lmao: :lmao: :kicksrock: But did you explain the drawing of Mrs. BSR and Shuke doing the no-pants dance?

omg :loco: :bag: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :kicksrock: But did you explain the drawing of Mrs. BSR and Shuke doing the no-pants dance?
Once the picture of Shuke eating that giant cookie made an appearance, it's really all they wanted to see.

omg :thumbup: :lmao: :lmao:
I haven't seen this much angst since 1994

omg :lmao: :lmao: :wall:
Good, now maybe Mad GM will do something over the top today

omg :football: :thumbup: :hifive:
:unsure:

omg :homer: :lmao: :lmao:
:no: :lmao:

omg :thumbdown: :lmao: :lmao:
It's been 15 hours and I still can't get that dreadful taste out of my mouth. I'd lick the urinal at a bus stop right now if it cleared out the aftertaste. I'm beyond mad. I'm furious GM today.

omg :popcorn: :lmao: :lmao:
It's been 15 hours and I still can't get that dreadful taste out of my mouth. I'd lick the urinal at a bus stop right now if it cleared out the aftertaste. I'm beyond mad. I'm furious GM today.
Well, if you do, be sure to snap a photo. That would get my vote.

omg :popcorn: :lmao: :lmao:
Don't get mad...get EVEN

Ranch dressing? Wow, don't go too crazy there. :wub:
That's why I suggested combining it with something like Sriracha.Not sure who wins the battle here -- both food items are pretty boring. Shuke, I'm sure your sandwich is delicious and all that, but on camera, it simply looks like meat and bread. And ranch dressing? Nothing complicated there, though the imminent gag reaction is precious. (I do second the suggestion that GM is waaaaay open to Photoshopping there, though.)

I dunno, guys... I call this one a draw. I think one of you should crawl under your desk and eat something.
:goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread