What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (2 Viewers)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 61.0%

• Total voters
Lets see, we have not seen someone use a straw to suck the jelly out of the office donuts on friday. A dozen or so desicated jellies sadly languishing in a box behind a red tongued warrior with a mothful of jelly would be classic. Have also not yet seen kabobs used to devasting effectiveness. Yes this thread has a ways to go. Jars of Gravy, urinal mints (or facsimilies thereof) held in mouths The use of apparatus has potential too, salad shooters, juicers, drinking from the spigot of the office coke machine. This bad boy has miles to go.

GM Bomaye!, GM Bomaye!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think one of you should crawl under your desk and eat something.
Whatever turns you on.
This may be the best avatar material of all of them.
Maybe, GB....maybe.However, in the interest of schtick stealing, I present to you the wide eyed baby doe look.

And will follow it up with some good old fashioned GM ANGST@!!!!!!11
I think this little game has been stepped up a few notches. Bravo, men. Bravo. :goodposting:

Whatever turns you on.
Maybe, GB....maybe.However, in the interest of schtick stealing, I present to you the wide eyed, baby doe look.

An apple? Get your own material, Furley.

Whatever turns you on.
Maybe, GB....maybe.However, in the interest of schtick stealing, I present to you the wide eyed, baby doe look.

Oh really, Pretzle Sticks? :goodposting: :lmao: :lmao:

General Malaise said:
Nigel Tufnel said:
shuke said:
K-funk said:
Whatever turns you on.

basket on head: :goodposting: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :cry: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:for ANGST, are you inside of a server? :lmao:

General Malaise said:
shuke said:
General Malaise said:
Nigel Tufnel said:
shuke said:
K-funk said:
Whatever turns you on.

Oh really, Pretzle Sticks? :kicksrock: :pics: :rolleyes:
MFOOF!!

General Malaise said:
Nigel Tufnel said:
shuke said:
K-funk said:
Whatever turns you on.

basket on head: :kicksrock: :pics: :rolleyes: :lmao: :cry: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:for ANGST, are you inside of a server? :lmao:
no, that's actually the underside of my desk. I've got 2 computers, one router, a battery back up system and an atomic clock time stamp device that's the size of a Cadilac. I will probably get ball cancer from this place.

:kicksrock:

:pics: :lmao: :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao:

Good gravy on toast, I love the internet. I just got two strangers to photograph themselves eating food under their desks. That'd look great on a resume.

Now for gametime analysis:

Shuke, the choice of pretzels speak of a man who is committed to his carbohydrates, but the expression on your face says, "I hope I don't get gnawed on by the monsters under my desk." Also, the nugs resemble the pinchers on a beetle or millipede, which is frightening of its own accord.

GM, I think the strength in your submissions lies in viewing them in succession. I see in your eyes the recognition of the challenge posed by the Shukewich, followed by brute resolution to crush him like a millipede under a well-placed Teva. Bonus points for that high-tech-looking background. Izzat how they do it in the SEC?

In the end, I'm entertained, but I'm not sure how to interpret the brief change in facial expressions from both of you. Is this the kinder, gentler side of the contest? Are you getting bored? Whatever. I love the intensity. Keep it coming.

I think it's time to take this to the next level and separate the social snackers from the men. Next task, should you choose to accept it: Introduce another human being (coworker, unsuspecting stranger, small child, etc.) as a prop. :kicksrock:

I think it's time to take this to the next level and separate the social snackers from the men. Next task, should you choose to accept it: Introduce another human being (coworker, unsuspecting stranger, small child, etc.) as a prop. :kicksrock:
I was thinking about this.

I think it's time to take this to the next level and separate the social snackers from the men. Next task, should you choose to accept it: Introduce another human being (coworker, unsuspecting stranger, small child, etc.) as a prop. :confused:
I was thinking about this.
Uhhh, HELLO!!!!1
:confused: Disqualified from the EAT-OFF for lack of food
Would like to see Shuke steal "incorporating Singapore visa exchange worker" schtick into his repertoire.....

I had some gum.Love the avatar switch... :confused:
It worked? I can't see it, and I probably shouldn't clear out the cookies on this PC. Are both the avatar and personal photo changed? If so, I just want one GM, not two. I'll change one back.As for the gum, isn't the point of the eat-off to be visibly consuming food? The photo in question might be acceptible if you were blowing a bubble -- or, better yet, photographing yourself in the split-second of popping the bubble.Oooh, idea! Big League Chew. Get on it.

General Malaise said:
shuke said:
General Malaise said:
Nigel Tufnel said:
shuke said:
K-funk said:
Whatever turns you on.

Oh really, Pretzle Sticks? :wall: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
sticks <> niblets

If one of you could get a chick to face-stuff with you, that'd be gold.
You mean like getting a knockwurst at a German place hand fed by busty Helga in standard issue St. Pauli Girl Beer Garden garb. Was thinking the same thing. Either that or an office hottie shootin sliced radishes out of a salad shooter into a mouth across a desk. Extra points if she's just ever so slightly pouty.

Not that it matters to you, Debbie Downer, but I did it in front of my two sons. Then they watched as I posted it on here. That was followed by me explaining to them exactly what was happening. From there, they saw all the pictures of daddy devouring sandwiches, burritos, meat balls, salads as well as one picture where I had to explain to my 5 year old what I meant by "DEATH TO SHUKE!!!11". My three year old very much enjoyed the picture of the fat man eating the giant cookie, made me print off a picture of it and hung it on his wall with about half a roll of Scotch tape. When I ran upstairs to find out why it took him so long to hang one picture of the Cincinnati Cookie Monster on his wall, the 5 year old went into the fridge, got out the Ranch dressing and re-enacted what his dear old dad had done 10 minutes prior. Only he whiffed and got it all over the floor.But yeah, you go ahead and call me a ballless chump. No really, I don't care what my children think of me. "Okay, Kellen...and what does your daddy do for a living?" "Um, well, uh, he takes pictures of himself eating with a really really really mad expression and then posts the pictures on the internet." "Lovely! Who's next? Kellen, can I see you after class?"
in.credible. :confused: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am guessing this thread alone will brighten my day. I am thinking about postinghave made GM's Basket head picture as my desktop wallpaper. That would beIt is awesome. :football:

I am guessing this thread alone will brighten my day. I am thinking about postinghave made GM's Basket head picture as my desktop wallpaper. That would beIt is awesome. :goodposting:
:goodposting: :thumbdown: :bs: that picture is one of, if not, the best one yet in the Eat-Off

Kinda reminds me of Charley Steiner in the ESPN Y2K commercial.

That picture, featuring GM's vulnerable side, is going to get him dozens of offers for dates from this site. A few of those offers may even be from womaen.
Back off, man... :pics:EDIT: Gents, it's Friday and it's been raining all week here in the land of cheese. Could we ratchet this game up a bit? TIA :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread