What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (1 Viewer)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 61.0%

• Total voters
Man up today, Shuke. It's not too late to try and sway some voters.
Went to skyline for lunch. Sorry, I didn't take any shtick pictures in public. You win.
What time? Was it your first lunch?
Hopefully it was just his breakfast-lunch with a lunch-lunch and dinner-lunch to follow.
No kidding. Only nursing homes eat right at noon these days.
Sometimes when you have a job you have a defined time that you go to lunch.Not that I want to defend Shuke here, as he obviously has given up and the superior eater has won this epic battle. But Shuke flat out quit on us :thumbdown:

GM [ 70 ] [51.85%]

shuke [ 65 ] [48.15%]

I broke my mandible bone for you people and you still vote for Shuke? Why? Because he ate a little piece of graph paper???? That's a freaking appetizer for him. Jesus. :thumbup:

I'D LIKE TO SEE SHUKE ATTEMPT THIS??!?!/11ON1//

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

Try a salad, Tubby!
God that eyebrow thing you got going is truly amazing. Kinda like when a snake disconnects that lower jaw to eat. And tell me you're not related.
Yeah, I never really knew I had that eyebrow tick thing going before I started doing this. Do you think this is why I repulse women?I honestly don't know who Gaffigan is, but he is one very handsome man.

I'D LIKE TO SEE SHUKE ATTEMPT THIS??!?!/11ON1//

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

Try a salad, Tubby!
God that eyebrow thing you got going is truly amazing. Kinda like when a snake disconnects that lower jaw to eat. And tell me you're not related.
Yeah, I never really knew I had that eyebrow tick thing going before I started doing this. Do you think this is why I repulse women?I honestly don't know who Gaffigan is, but he is one very handsome man.
He was on Letterman, or Leno, last week. Enjoy...BACON!

Seriously, Malaise. Salad with a fork? That's really what you're bringing to the table here? I'm sorry, I thought this was an EAT-OFF, not a thread to post pics to prove how gay you are.

Seriously, Malaise. Salad with a fork? That's really what you're bringing to the table here? I'm sorry, I thought this was an EAT-OFF, not a thread to post pics to prove how gay you are.
I was merely trying to demonstrate my ability to branch out into other food groups and ingest something you've never considered before.Sorry for using a fork. I'm just confused how you knew what one was.

Users who are viewing this thread