What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (2 Viewers)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 61.0%

• Total voters
Sung to the song "Don't Let It End" by Styx: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbFD7qYx3VI

:whistle:

What can he do, pictures of you still make Shuke cry
Trying to live without EAT OFF, it's so hard to do
Some nights he'll wake up he'll go to Qdoba
Hoping that he'll see you there

But he gets Chick-Fil-A
How ‘bout you eat a Hostess Ho Ho?
Burger King fills Shuke up inside 'cause he’s missing you
So if you'll give him a chance to remember Wendy’s you had once together

KFC, wings are all that you really need
We’re praying you’ll eat Sbarro, and Taco Bell too

Don't let it end
GM you could eat so much more
Don't let it end
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

We’re telling you GM, we made some rare steaks
But we'll make you this promise to eat Steak ‘n Shake
We’ll be there to deliver you a pizza pie
You’ll eat McDonald’s' GM every single night

Don't let it end - I'm begging you, don't let it end this way
Don't let it end - I'm begging you, oh lets meet at Subway

Don't let it end
GM you could eat so much more
Don't let it end
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

Don't let it end - I'm begging you, don't let it end this way
Don't let it end - I'm begging you, oh lets meet at Subway
Domino’s
Domino’s

What will Shuke do if you say you're through?
Shuke needs you to stay, GM oh let’s meet at Subway

@shuke @General Malaise

Also, I have been going back thru this thread a few pages at a time. 

I have missed a lot of quality content. 

Almost Hipple'd a time or two, but managed to restrain myself. 

Won't fall behind again. 

Dear lahdy almahty!  :bow:

I am so glad that I have not yet voted in this pole.

GM, the choreography was spectacular - perfect timing.

The inspiration - 2001 - was inspired - love that movie btw.

However, the icing on the pancakes was/were the kid(s) in the background. How did you get him/her/them to respond so perfectly? 

Or, is that just the magic of it all? 

👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Close, but I score the last round 9.75 to 9.60 for @shuke
Heya Getz - do you have the spreadsheet available for download?

Also, I'd like to submit a list of my Top 25 Eat Vids - I'll be sure to keep under 50; to avoid a Binky event.

Check you PM's - speakin which - shuke never answers mine.  Makes me feel kinda like K, and all. 

I could barely hear one of your 9 kids in the background. You should have some more.
Not sure you people understand the rigors our man GM went through here to make this video...

Perhaps those two pancakes were the last ones in the house?

Maybe he had just 6 minutes to produce this video before his wife came back downstairs from her shower?

And about those myriad kids.  They had to WATCH their own father do this in front of them.  My God. Won't somebody please think about the children???

Also, I have been going back thru this thread a few pages at a time. 

Well, I finally reached page 1 last night.

Since I have not voted, I wanted to inventory the entire catalog - gotta be fair - right?

Here is what I found to vote on (no particular order within the categories):

GM

Orange you glad you voted for GM?

Merry Christmas

CornDog HornDog

Shukesmy#####

2019 A Face Odyssey (sp?)

shuke

KRRK KRRK

Seeds and all

Cheeburger

Wing

Olive juice

Life hack

Eat

No talk. Just eat.

Yogs

Delicious

Old fashioned

Sour

Drink

20 seconds

Coconut?

@bigbottom Tribute

Close My Mouth Forever

Outside Work

Eat Off

coconut

Very clever, Fennis.

Written Works of Note

shuke:

EDIT: Note - the pic that accompanied this pie lust letter can be found in bb's tribute - you'll know it when you see it!

Dear Hostess Cherry Fruit Pie,

Don't think I didn't notice the way you've been looking at me, sitting there in the front of the third row of the vending machine over the past week. I can only imagine what you've been thinking about, as I passed by so many times on my way to the coffee machine. You imagining me holding you gingerly yet firmly as my tongue swirled around in your succulent filling and my teeth nibbled at your flaky crust.

And sure I gambled, taking the chance that you'd be swiped by someone else while I played hard to get, and I'm sure you started to feel lonely as you were passed by for Andy Capp's Hot Fries, Doublemint Gum, and Famous Amous Chocolate Chip Cookies. But I just wanted you to wait a little longer, so that the moment my teeth broke your glazed seal would be all the better for the both of us.

Finally, our wait is over.

Edit: added 03/26/19

GMoA:

General Murmur of Agreemen said:
Radical Larry said:
I could barely hear one of your 9 kids in the background. You should have some more.
Not sure you people understand the rigors our man GM went through here to make this video...

Perhaps those two pancakes were the last ones in the house?

Maybe he had just 6 minutes to produce this video before his wife came back downstairs from her shower?

And about those myriad kids.  They had to WATCH their own father do this in front of them.  My God. Won't somebody please think about the children???

@General Malaise

@shuke

Guys, if you want my vote, is there anything I missed that is still available and legal voting material?

I have not decided yet anyways - too close.

Also, GM, I did not intend to snub you in the written works category, but I had never even considered it a category until I got all the way back to shuke's pie quote. Thus, you may submit any written works of yours in relation to this. I will then duly consider them. (edit - written work added 3/26/19 - my selection) 

No bribes will be accepted, as I am an honest man of sorrow.

Good luck to you both.

Guys, if you want my vote, is there anything I missed that is still available and legal voting material?
BTW...

...I know what you're thinking. 'Does he have six-hundred aliases here or only one'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a Tanner-esque level a aliaea, the most powerful votin' bloack on the board, and would blow your current vote total clean through the roof, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Is MoCS that weird?'

Well is he, pukes? 

Users who are viewing this thread