What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL2 - Rounds 5-8 (1 Viewer)

For Atomic Punk...

9.02 Jamarcus Russell, QB Oak

For Old Milwaukee....

9.03 Micheal Bush, RB Oak
Interesting your 3WRs, OM - was wondering how you'd catch back up / fare with skipping WR for so long....VJax, Santana Moss, Roydell Williams - tough group for your starters.

What do you think about the strategy so far, and are you in love with any / all of them?

Interesting your 3WRs, OM was wondering how you'd catch back up / fare with skipping WR for so long....VJax, Santana Moss, Roydell Williams - tough group for your starters. What do you think about the strategy so far, and are you in love with any / all of them?
:confused: You have me confused with Atomic Punk.

Interesting your 3WRs, OM was wondering how you'd catch back up / fare with skipping WR for so long....VJax, Santana Moss, Roydell Williams - tough group for your starters. What do you think about the strategy so far, and are you in love with any / all of them?
:confused: You have me confused with Atomic Punk.
:XAtomic Punk.... :excited:Interesting your 3WRs, OM was wondering how you'd catch back up / fare with skipping WR for so long....VJax, Santana Moss, Roydell Williams - tough group for your starters. What do you think about the strategy so far, and are you in love with any / all of them?

Mark Clayton available here? If so, I'll take him.
Outstanding pick!Clayton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Walter

curses. shouldnt have been nice :/

9.09 Deion Branch

I don't really like having 2 WR from the same team, but he feels like way too much value here to pass up.

curses. shouldnt have been nice :/9.09 Deion BranchI don't really like having 2 WR from the same team, but he feels like way too much value here to pass up.
Wahhhh... I saw your Branch pick BEFORE Rud changed his :thumbdown:it does suck for the rest of us though who would have taken Clayton.

Users who are viewing this thread