What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL3 Rds 3 & 4 (1 Viewer)

Pictus Cat

Footballguy
Check my work. The Rules (posts 1 & 3.) Please PM next guy "You're up" and following guy "On deck." If you can't make a pick on time, PM a list to someone who can. If I'm away from my computer, I will PM (Personal Message) the person after me my pick (usually within in 15 minutes to 1 hour.)

Link to WSL 3 Team discussion.

3.01 CommuterMan Tony Romo, QB3, Dal

3.02 jmills Drew Brees, QB4, Nos

3.03 Jeff Terfertiller Plaxico Burress, WR12, Nyg

3.04 restless natives Kellen Winslow, TE3, Cle

3.05 Domination Anquan Boldin, WR13, Arz

3.06 Shadowmaster Marvin Harrison, WR14, Ind

3.07 Pictus Cat Jamal Lewis, RB18, Cle

3.08 Nugget Tony Gonzalez, TE4, Kcc

3.09 oldfatguy Brandon Marshall, WR15, Den

3.10 Brutis Carson Palmer QB5, Cin

3.11 pigskin pimpGreg Jennings, WR16, Gbp

3.12 Zoltar16 Dallas Clark, TE5, Ind

3.13 Tony Jabroni Edgerrin James, RB19, Arz

3.14 JuSt CuZ Roy Williams, WR17, Dal

3.15 wraith5 Ben Rothelisberger, QB6, Pit

3.16 abrecher Darren McFadden, RB20, ???

4.01 abrecher Santonio Holmes, WR18, Pit

4.02 wraith5 LenDale White, RB21, Ten

4.03 JuSt CuZ Wes Welker, WR19, Nep

4.04 Tony Jabroni Chris Cooley, TE6, Was

4.05 Zoltar16 Derek Anderson, QB7, Cle

4.06 pigskin pimp Michael Turner RB22, Sdc/Ufa

4.07 Brutis Earnest Graham, RB23, Tbb

4.08 oldfatguy Brandon Jacobs, RB24 Nyg

4.09 Nugget Calvin Johnson, WR20, Det

4.10 Pictus Cat Jerricho Cotchery, WR21, Nyj

4.11 Shadowmaster Santana Moss, WR22, Was

4.12 Domination Jonathan Stewart, RB25, ????

4.13 restless natives Hines Ward, WR23, Pit

4.14 Jeff Terfertiller Roddy White, WR24, Atl

4.15 jmills Donald Driver, WR25, Gbp

4.16 Commuterman

1.01 CommuterMan LT2, RB1, Sdc

1.02 jmills Adrian Peterson, RB2, Min

1.03 Jeff Terfertiller Steven Jackson, RB3, Stl

1.04 restless natives Brian Westbrook, RB4, Phi

1.05 Domination Tom Brady, QB1, Nep

1.06 Shadowmaster Joseph Addai, RB5, Ind

1.07 Pictus Cat Reggie Bush, RB6, Nos

1.08 Nugget Frank Gore, RB7, Sfo

1.09 oldfatguy Clinton Portis, RB8, Was

1.10 Brutis Marion Barber, RB9, Dal

1.11 pigskin pimp Peyton Manning, QB2, Ind

1.12 Zoltar16 Ryan Grant, RB10, Gbp

1.13 Tony Jabroni Larry Johnson, RB11, Kcc

1.14 JuSt CuZ Willie Parker, RB12, Pit

1.15 wraith5 Marshawn Lynch, RB13, Buf

1.16 abrecher Ronnie Brown, RB14, Mia

2.01 abrecher Laurence Maroney, RB15, Nep

2.02 wraith5 Randy Moss, WR1, Nep

2.03 JuSt CuZ Antonio Gates, TE1, Sdg

2.04 Tony Jabroni Terrell Owens, WR2, Dal

2.05 Zoltar16 Willis McGahee, RB16, Bal

2.06 pigskin pimp Maurice Jones Drew, RB17, Jax

2.07 Brutis Reggie Wayne, WR3, Ind

2.08 oldfatguy Jason Witten, TE2, Dal

2.09 Nugget TJ Houshmanzadeh, WR4, Cin

2.10 Pictus Cat Larry Fitzgerald, WR5, Arz

2.11 Shadowmaster Chad Johnson, WR6, Cin

2.12 Domination Steve Smith, WR7, Car

2.13 restless natives Andre Johnson, WR8, Hou

2.14 Jeff Terfertiller Torry Holt, WR9, StL

2.15 jmills Braylon Edwards, WR10, Cle

2.16 Commuterman Marques Colston, WR11, Nos

Last edited by a moderator:
WATCH OUT............i leave for 20 minutes and look what happens..it is possible, lol

Colston is a great pick, BTW

2 User(s) are browsing this forum (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Brutis, JuSt CuZ

And here we are again. It appears you have no life as well. lol

Actually, I have the most kick ### job...I do a Rock radio show in Jackson Mississppi..and there is a computer in here as I talk dirty to all these dirty skanks callin in....you can listen live M-F 6pm to Mid on Rock939.com or you can listen to clips of my show at www.myspace.com/knightstikWhy not take the plug while you left me open!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I surf as I do my sports radio show too...

So i actually have a life.........

Brutis let me know ehn your listenin, I'll be sure to say nice things

Just Cuz = Joe Knight

Welcome to "The Knight Life"

Actually, I have the most kick ### job...I do a Rock radio show in Jackson Mississppi..and there is a computer in here as I talk dirty to all these dirty skanks callin in....you can listen live M-F 6pm to Mid on Rock939.com or you can listen to clips of my show at www.myspace.com/knightstikWhy not take the plug while you left me open!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I surf as I do my sports radio show too...

So i actually have a life.........

Brutis let me know ehn your listenin, I'll be sure to say nice things

Just Cuz = Joe Knight

Welcome to "The Knight Life"
Oustanding :thumbup:

Jamal Lewis, RB, Cle

I deliberated about this pick for some time.

Ultimately, I decided to draft this player because it is unlikely I will want another player from this NFL Team.

It would be much easier if yall didn't take every player I wanted.

Please select one of the other WSLs to draft like to prevent this from happening again.

Dial Up!!!!!!!!!Now thats dedication!!!
I was still 6 picks out when I last checked at work and left to go out for a family b-day party. Well plans changed late and I end up at a house with no internet. I realize I might be up and at risk of a timeout and so I first I borrow a cell phone internet device.My first time surfing on a phone, but I get to FBG and find that I am up. I also see I will timeout 4 minutes prior to the clock freeze and MY PLAYER IS AVAILABLE!!!!! Problem is I kept bunking the login with the goofy mini phone keyboard and I manage to lock out my account.Plan C into action - I pull the laptop from my cousin's car trunk and hook up to dail-in at 56k. By the time I navigate to the page, the 15 minutes for my account to unlock has passed. I successfully login (horray!), and get that pick in with just minutes to spare. Eat my dust Jack Bauer!

Dial Up!!!!!!!!!Now thats dedication!!!
I was still 6 picks out when I last checked at work and left to go out for a family b-day party. Well plans changed late and I end up at a house with no internet. I realize I might be up and at risk of a timeout and so I first I borrow a cell phone internet device.My first time surfing on a phone, but I get to FBG and find that I am up. I also see I will timeout 4 minutes prior to the clock freeze and MY PLAYER IS AVAILABLE!!!!! Problem is I kept bunking the login with the goofy mini phone keyboard and I manage to lock out my account.Plan C into action - I pull the laptop from my cousin's car trunk and hook up to dail-in at 56k. By the time I navigate to the page, the 15 minutes for my account to unlock has passed. I successfully login (horray!), and get that pick in with just minutes to spare. Eat my dust Jack Bauer!
Thats hardcore dedication. Impressive :thumbup:

Jamal Lewis, RB, CleI deliberated about this pick for some time.Ultimately, I decided to draft this player because it is unlikely I will want another player from this NFL Team.It would be much easier if yall didn't take every player I wanted.Please select one of the other WSLs to draft like to prevent this from happening again.
I had the same problem, Boldin was like plan F. But everyone else that I was looking at was already gone. This draft has gone a different direction than the other 2.

Jamal Lewis, RB, CleI deliberated about this pick for some time.Ultimately, I decided to draft this player because it is unlikely I will want another player from this NFL Team.It would be much easier if yall didn't take every player I wanted.Please select one of the other WSLs to draft like to prevent this from happening again.
I had the same problem, Boldin was like plan F. But everyone else that I was looking at was already gone. This draft has gone a different direction than the other 2.
I've got 2 guys that i didnt think would fall to me this round and i am now guarranteed to get one of them. 3 rounds in a row my guy has fallen, i hope this continues.

I've got 2 guys that i didnt think would fall to me this round and i am now guarranteed to get one of them. 3 rounds in a row my guy has fallen, i hope this continues.
I don't know that I agree that MBIII "fell" to you at #10. I think that it might have been a little early, but he wouldn't have made it back. Also Wayne going WR#3 is about the norm for his value. But if these were the guys that you were targeting, then I agree that it has been a good draft for you.

I don't know that I agree that MBIII "fell" to you at #10. I think that it might have been a little early, but he wouldn't have made it back. Also Wayne going WR#3 is about the norm for his value. But if these were the guys that you were targeting, then I agree that it has been a good draft for you.
Call me crazy But i can make a very good argument of why I have MBIII Ranked #3, and its possibly, I'll put him #2......You all might disagree but its about performance, he has been in the top 7 in my league the past 2 yrs, not to mention he is goin to be the hoss next year in Dallas, with Witten, TO, and Romo.....So let me guess is he gonna get worse or better. He is consistant, not to mention he catches passes.....so i would say he "FELL" to 10, i would of said he "FELL" to 5 if ya ask me!!!Now if you feel i'm wrong make a point of why you called it "fall"If not I'll think u agree with me!!!

I wasnt that concerned about MBIII falling, picking 10th you kinda know right away the guys you have no chance at. Just wanted him over portis, gore and LJ so i needed 2 of those guys gone to be assured. Wayne I was really sweating, I was hoping for Wayne or TO in rd2, was very glad i got one of them.

I'll be back later tonight. Going to the NFL Experience. Probably the closest I'll get to the Superbowl this year. If you get through 14 picks in the next 7 hours I'll be impressed.

I'll be back later tonight. Going to the NFL Experience. Probably the closest I'll get to the Superbowl this year. If you get through 14 picks in the next 7 hours I'll be impressed.
Me and you both!!!!!If we get to my pick before you get back i'll be impressed, and thats only 3 away!!!Enjoy the Experience!!!

3.16 RB Darren McFadden4.01 WR Santonio Holmes
I probably shouldn't really question your drafting seeing as the success that you have had in these. But 3 RBs in the first 4 rds? It will solidify the position for you, but doesn't that leave you behind the eight ball at other positions? Especially in a PPR.

RB LenDale White, Tennessee Titans

not the sexiest pick out there, but looking at the other RB's I could take here, he's probably the most likely to play every game and produce, and I need to take a running back - only 3 teams have 2 so far besides Abrecher with 3...

4.03 Wes Welker (Cuz I'm sure brady wont forget about him enough, to almost get him the same numbers next year)

See ya'll sometime next month now!!!! (sarcasm or maybe not)

4.03 Wes Welker (Cuz I'm sure brady wont forget about him enough, to almost get him the same numbers next year)
Great pick
Thx, I was choosin bewteen him a someone else........but i think i needed a big steal at my spot.....and i cant believe a guy with 112 catches and 1000+ yards, and 8 TD's was still available........now that is someone who should not of fell.

McFadden = Are you kidding me with that pick that early

Lendale = won't even start next year....CHRIS HENRY.......CALLIN IT!!!

Great pick
Thx, I was choosin bewteen him a someone else........but i think i needed a big steal at my spot.....and i cant believe a guy with 112 catches and 1000+ yards, and 8 TD's was still available........now that is someone who should not of fell.

I dont have a problem with the McFadden pick, no way he would've ever made it back to him. Lendale? not sure he performed bad enough to lose his job.

Great pick

I dont have a problem with the McFadden pick, no way he would've ever made it back to him. Lendale? not sure he performed bad enough to lose his job.
But has he performed well enough to keep the #1 spot, he's not better then the guy they drafted to be the starter in Henry, remember Henry was suspended and came back with some nice td runs.......Lendale is #1 goin into TC, after, he's is lucky to be the 2nd........remember this thread!!!! Lenwhale still was not worthy of a pick that early......Jacobs, Jones, Taylor all better then Mcfadden and Lenwhale!!!

Great pick
I would have taken him at my pick, but that would have left me with two Patriots -- not a good situation when you don't know how many other players will have the same bye.And re:McFadden, last year Adrian Peterson went at 3.04 and 3.15 in the two WSLs, and those picks worked out pretty well. Ditto Marshawn Lynch at 4.16 and 5.02.

3.16 RB Darren McFadden4.01 WR Santonio Holmes
I probably shouldn't really question your drafting seeing as the success that you have had in these. But 3 RBs in the first 4 rds? It will solidify the position for you, but doesn't that leave you behind the eight ball at other positions? Especially in a PPR.
Drafting from the 16 slot means I can't afford to reach -- there's just no margin for error. And I just didn't see any value picks at any other position.

Users who are viewing this thread