What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (1 Viewer)

Really not that funny, but my sister knows these people.

If nothing else some of the bridesmaids are kinda hot. :shrug:

Really not that funny, but my sister knows these people.

It wasn't familiar to me either. It said "Forever" in the youtube info. I had to wiki it to find out the singer. :cry: If it's a pop/rap/dance song and it wasn't in Northern Voice's Top 100 of 2007 mix, I probably don't know it.

Be careful what you ask for.

First off my mom is the typical goes to church every sunday, little lady.

Anyway, as a kid I started a grease fire by cooking salami in the toaster. Now at I'm 35 and whenever I use the toaster while visiting my mother, she ask's if I put salami in it, seriously concerned I still do. I finally tell her that I'm an adult now, and there are alot of things I did as a kid that I no longer do. She apologizes, things are fine. Or so I thought.

Next day she starts this conversation, since I'm an adult and all. My brother and his wife are having difficulties in the bedroom, his wife isn't interested. My mom says "his wife is neglecting her wifely duties,when I was with your father and I wasn't in the mood I took care of it manually. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Your brother says she doesn't do it right, too apathetic .....maybe I have gift."

A gift. Someday I'm going to have to give her eulogy knowing she felt she was some kind of a hand-job savant. I'm going to put a pork roast in the toaster now.

netnalp said:
Be careful what you ask for.

First off my mom is the typical goes to church every sunday, little lady.

Anyway, as a kid I started a grease fire by cooking salami in the toaster. Now at I'm 35 and whenever I use the toaster while visiting my mother, she ask's if I put salami in it, seriously concerned I still do. I finally tell her that I'm an adult now, and there are alot of things I did as a kid that I no longer do. She apologizes, things are fine. Or so I thought.

Next day she starts this conversation, since I'm an adult and all. My brother and his wife are having difficulties in the bedroom, his wife isn't interested. My mom says "his wife is neglecting her wifely duties,when I was with your father and I wasn't in the mood I took care of it manually. :bag: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Your brother says she doesn't do it right, too apathetic .....maybe I have gift."

A gift. Someday I'm going to have to give her eulogy knowing she felt she was some kind of a hand-job savant. I'm going to put a pork roast in the toaster now.
Sounds like she's also been talking with your brother about putting the salami in the toaster. :unsure:

One liners

My fave is You know, they got a luggage store in the airport? A place to buy a piece of luggage? How late do you have to be for a flight where you're like, '#### it - just grab a pile of ####. We'll get a bag at the airport'.

I'm not really sure how funny this is, but it's definitely the best newspaper correction ever. Link. For some reason, I really think Shiny would have enjoyed this one.

The Times regrets the error.

Indeed

Serious #####-chills watching this. 0/10.
I'm goint to give you a :goodposting: although I may be unclear as to what exactly "#####-chills" are. Not funny. Chicks aren't that hot.
douche chills?
Which are...?
1. ##### chills 180 up, 24 down love it hate it

The feeling of nausea one is overcome by, when witnessing a completely embarrasing situation.

Watching Facts of Life gave me major ##### chills.

get this def on a mug Mug

by Smegma Apr 1, 2004

An overwhelming feeling of uncomfortable embarrassment brought on by watching someone make a fool of himself.

I got ##### chills watching someone completely bomb making unfunny/inappropriate jokes in front of crowd.

get this def on a mug Mug

embarrassment empathy uncomfortable situation obvlivious moron seeing someone being made a fool

by A. Mayer Aug 31, 2006

The intense feeling, very similar to a shiver up your spine, that can be invoked simply from being in the presence of a ##### bag. Usually triggered by a specific douchey act or statement.

e.g. I got ##### chills when the kid with the pink polo shirt flipped his collar up.

##### Chill 166 up, 49 down 1. A feeling of strong embarrasement for and verbal or physical act someone else has preformed. 1-a . Feeling the need to look away from an embarrasing moment on TV. 1-b. The experience you receive when your coworker allways says the wrong thing in an attempt to be funny. 2- Also reffered to as a D.C., so as not to offend the person making the akward comment or statement. A: Watching Taylor Hicks attempt to kick over a microphone stand on american idol, I shivered as a ##### chill washed over me. B: The feeling received from viewing any of the MTV reality shows.

Users who are viewing this thread