What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (1 Viewer)

Just a funny little story not worth its own thread. Since I was a kid I'll sometimes have interactions with people while I'm asleep and not remember...

This morning I woke up and my wife was mad at me. I didn't know why.

Well, she's always been a little jealous of how affectionate I am with my golden retriever.

I don't remember this, but my wife woke up last night and the dog's head was across my lap and I was hugging the dog.

My wife said, "Great, the dog gets cuddles at night."

Apparently, without missing a beat I said, "Trying putting your head on my crotch."

I never woke up. :kicksrock:

Just a funny little story not worth its own thread. Since I was a kid I'll sometimes have interactions with people while I'm asleep and not remember...This morning I woke up and my wife was mad at me. I didn't know why. Well, she's always been a little jealous of how affectionate I am with my golden retriever. I don't remember this, but my wife woke up last night and the dog's head was across my lap and I was hugging the dog. My wife said, "Great, the dog gets cuddles at night."Apparently, without missing a beat I said, "Trying putting your head on my crotch."I never woke up. :goodposting:
tell her its true

Users who are viewing this thread