What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (1 Viewer)

Some of those lyrics are frightening. :blackdot:

Once I tried to runI tried to run and hideBut Jesus came and found meand He touched me down insideHe is like a mountie He always gets his manAnd He'll zap you anyway he can

In most of the United States, there is a policy of checking on any stalled vehicle on the highway when the temperatures drop to single digits or below.

About 3 a.m. one very cold morning, Montana State Trooper Allan Nixon #658 responded to a call there was a car off the shoulder of the road outside Great Falls, Montana. He located the car, stuck in deep snow, and with the engine still running. Pulling in behind the car with his emergency lights on, the trooper walked to the driver's door to find an older man passed out behind the wheel with a nearly empty vodka bottle on the seat beside him.

The driver came awake when the trooper tapped on the window. Seeing the rotating lights in his rearview mirror and the state trooper standing next to his car, the man panicked. He jerked the gearshift into ''drive'' and hit the gas. The car's speedometer was showing 20, 30, 40, and then 50 mph, but it was still stuck in the snow, wheels spinning.

Trooper Nixon, having a sense of humor, began running in place next to the speeding (but stationary) car.

The driver was totally freaked, thinking the trooper was actually keeping up with him. This goes on for about 30 seconds, then the trooper yelled, "Pull over!"

The man nodded, turned his wheel, and stopped the engine.

Needless to say, the man from North Dakota was arrested, and is probably still shaking his head over the State Trooper in Montana who could run 50 miles per hour.

Who says troopers don't have a sense of humor?

In most of the United States, there is a policy of checking on any stalled vehicle on the highway when the temperatures drop to single digits or below.About 3 a.m. one very cold morning, Montana State Trooper Allan Nixon #658 responded to a call there was a car off the shoulder of the road outside Great Falls, Montana. He located the car, stuck in deep snow, and with the engine still running. Pulling in behind the car with his emergency lights on, the trooper walked to the driver's door to find an older man passed out behind the wheel with a nearly empty vodka bottle on the seat beside him.The driver came awake when the trooper tapped on the window. Seeing the rotating lights in his rearview mirror and the state trooper standing next to his car, the man panicked. He jerked the gearshift into ''drive'' and hit the gas. The car's speedometer was showing 20, 30, 40, and then 50 mph, but it was still stuck in the snow, wheels spinning.Trooper Nixon, having a sense of humor, began running in place next to the speeding (but stationary) car.The driver was totally freaked, thinking the trooper was actually keeping up with him. This goes on for about 30 seconds, then the trooper yelled, "Pull over!"The man nodded, turned his wheel, and stopped the engine.Needless to say, the man from North Dakota was arrested, and is probably still shaking his head over the State Trooper in Montana who could run 50 miles per hour.Who says troopers don't have a sense of humor?
What is this? I thought i was going to be a joke, but there was no punchline.Speedometers don't show MPH unless they're actually traveling at that speed.

In most of the United States, there is a policy of checking on any stalled vehicle on the highway when the temperatures drop to single digits or below.About 3 a.m. one very cold morning, Montana State Trooper Allan Nixon #658 responded to a call there was a car off the shoulder of the road outside Great Falls, Montana. He located the car, stuck in deep snow, and with the engine still running. Pulling in behind the car with his emergency lights on, the trooper walked to the driver's door to find an older man passed out behind the wheel with a nearly empty vodka bottle on the seat beside him.The driver came awake when the trooper tapped on the window. Seeing the rotating lights in his rearview mirror and the state trooper standing next to his car, the man panicked. He jerked the gearshift into ''drive'' and hit the gas. The car's speedometer was showing 20, 30, 40, and then 50 mph, but it was still stuck in the snow, wheels spinning.Trooper Nixon, having a sense of humor, began running in place next to the speeding (but stationary) car.The driver was totally freaked, thinking the trooper was actually keeping up with him. This goes on for about 30 seconds, then the trooper yelled, "Pull over!"The man nodded, turned his wheel, and stopped the engine.Needless to say, the man from North Dakota was arrested, and is probably still shaking his head over the State Trooper in Montana who could run 50 miles per hour.Who says troopers don't have a sense of humor?
What is this? I thought i was going to be a joke, but there was no punchline.Speedometers don't show MPH unless they're actually traveling at that speed.
:confused:

Hank Scorpio said:
Pedobear in Spore!

Paging Homer J.

On a totally unrealted note, did you know that you could get a day's vacation by suggesting that someone perform a sexual act with a blender?
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: Hank Scorpio, Homer J Simpson

:excited:

Hank Scorpio said:
Pedobear in Spore!

Paging Homer J.

On a totally unrealted note, did you know that you could get a day's vacation by suggesting that someone perform a sexual act with a blender?
:excited: :P :lol: I haven't checked this thread in forever...but my Spidey Sense started tingling. Payoff!

PedoBear might be the funniest thing on the innernets.

Nigel Tufnel said:
Hank Scorpio said:
Pedobear in Spore!

Paging Homer J.

Stuart? :lmao:
I know it will be less funny when you explain it but :confused: ?Pic
Oh, I thought maybe you were Disco Stu.
I thought it was too. I remember laughing at the blender comment the other day, but I can't recall who posted it or where. :kicksrock: Damn dead brain cells.

Nigel Tufnel said:
Hank Scorpio said:
Pedobear in Spore!

Paging Homer J.

I thought it was too. I remember laughing at the blender comment the other day, but I can't recall who posted it or where. :kicksrock: Damn dead brain cells.
The thread seems to be gone now. :stealthmodeactive:

Nigel Tufnel said:
Hank Scorpio said:
Pedobear in Spore!

Paging Homer J.

The thread seems to be gone now. :stealthmodeactive:
Ahhhh, hello my northern friend. :bye:

I give up, Liberty University education? :unsure:
I was pointing out the fact that help in the internet is rarely truly found, at least when it comes to some message boards.
:unsure:
The way I worded it was supposed to be like the answers on Jeopardy. My funny meter needs some calibration.

Incorrect. Speedometers show how fast the wheel that is connected to the power source is spinning. It doesn't matter if it's on pavement, in snow, or out in space somewhere.

Incorrect. Speedometers show how fast the wheel that is connected to the power source is spinning. It doesn't matter if it's on pavement, in snow, or out in space somewhere.
oo0L

oo0L
What? He's correct.

oo0L
What? He's correct.
Well, except for the 3rd one, but we can give him the hyperbole button in this case.

oo0L
What? He's correct.
Well, except for the 3rd one, but we can give him the hyperbole button in this case.
OK, the zero g thing might be an interesting experiment...set it up. :unsure:

oo0L
What? He's correct.
OK, the zero g thing might be an interesting experiment...set it up. :shrug:
Paging the Vomit Comet...

Users who are viewing this thread