What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 - rounds 13.14,15,16 (1 Viewer)

Hear-the-Footsteps said:
Trip Advisor had a list of top 10 party cities in the world, 5 of them are in US:1. Las Vegas5. NYC6. Miami9. Key West10. LA
What were the other 5?I'm guessing Paris, Amsterdam, Prague?

Now that the D run is over:

16.10 Carolina D
Bastage! thought I could save them for another round :pickle:
You're better off missing this acquisition.
Peppers in a contract year and Beason? I'd take my chances on them as DEF2.
Rucker, Jenkins, Morgan may all need to be replaced. They generated next to no pass rush last year. They never blitz. I don't see them in the top 20 fantasy wise next year.

If I am reading this correctly, PAE timed out Saturday evening and Fro is on the clock (suspended for today to resume Monday AM).

So Fro can pick anytime today - as can PAE - BSS has new thread up for last four rounds 17-20

Kyle Orton, QB Bears
April Fool's Day isn't for a few more months buddy...
Well, I think it'll be him and Grossman competing for the starting job with no single QB playing the entire year. I didn't want to take Grossman and then somehow not get who I thought was going to compete for the starting job, it would be a wasted pick on Grossman. Remember Orton started the last two games of the season and the Bears destroyed the Packers (who didn't lay down because they needed a win at the time for home field advantage and then they beat the Saints who were in a must win situation. If you don't think he's going to get a legitimate shot at starting next season, you're in for a surprise. Now, his numbers weren't impressive fantasy wise but he was in the freezing cold vs. Green Bay and just did enough vs. NO to win.
Looks like April Fool's Day is here. I remember you calling me out for picking Orton in WSL. Now, will he ever have a better day than Tony Romo this year who's my other QB in here.....maybe not but hell, I feel like I've already won something by picking the starter of that mess back in the winter when Brian Griese was still even on the team.

Iwannabeacowboybaby! said:
Kyle Orton, QB Bears
Well, I think it'll be him and Grossman competing for the starting job with no single QB playing the entire year. I didn't want to take Grossman and then somehow not get who I thought was going to compete for the starting job, it would be a wasted pick on Grossman. Remember Orton started the last two games of the season and the Bears destroyed the Packers (who didn't lay down because they needed a win at the time for home field advantage and then they beat the Saints who were in a must win situation. If you don't think he's going to get a legitimate shot at starting next season, you're in for a surprise. Now, his numbers weren't impressive fantasy wise but he was in the freezing cold vs. Green Bay and just did enough vs. NO to win.
Looks like April Fool's Day is here. I remember you calling me out for picking Orton in WSL. Now, will he ever have a better day than Tony Romo this year who's my other QB in here.....maybe not but hell, I feel like I've already won something by picking the starter of that mess back in the winter when Brian Griese was still even on the team.
Isn't this the league that Lhucky selected both Caddy and Alexander?

Kyle Orton, QB Bears
still a waste of roster space, but at least you made the call I suppose.

Kyle Orton, QB Bears
Isn't this the league that Lhucky selected both Caddy and Alexander?
Dont forget Ronnie Brown and that stellar TE combo of Pope and EJohnson

Users who are viewing this thread