What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL IV (1 Viewer)

Let me get this straight - I get

1.09 Reggie Bush, RB, NO

as the 8th RB off the board in a PPR league?

:lmao:
where do you have bush overall 4 or 5? before or after brady?I wouldve taken him at 5 or 6. After westy and probably before brady althought that would be a tough call.

so you probably got him about 2 picks late imo
why all the love for bush? sub 4.0 ypc isnt that attractive to me, whether he gets 100 recepts or not

Let me get this straight - I get

1.09 Reggie Bush, RB, NO

as the 8th RB off the board in a PPR league?

:bag:
where do you have bush overall 4 or 5? before or after brady?I wouldve taken him at 5 or 6. After westy and probably before brady althought that would be a tough call.

so you probably got him about 2 picks late imo
why all the love for bush? sub 4.0 ypc isnt that attractive to me, whether he gets 100 recepts or not
:lmao: Agreed. I probably would have taken Portis at that spot, but thats just me.

Yeah that was my fault. I didnt think I was going to be as busy as I was last night. Lots of people needed to go on the ambulance last night...probably because they were cold
:thumbup: what do you do for a living?
I'm an engineer but I volunteer a night a week as an EMT
glad to know ya (kinda) :coffee:
Thanks a bunch. Its a pretty busy town sometimes. Anyway back to the draft. I think I like Portis over Bush too but I think that is more Portis being underrated this year. Bush if nothing else is consistent in PPR leagues.

That would be me... but I don't like this pick

As per PM, Ruffrodys select...

2.06 Edgerrin James, RB, ARZ

Edit to add: PMs sent

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm surprised that I'm doing this, with the 2 pts. per reception...

2.07 - Antonio Gates, TE SDC

OK, pretty simple pick here.....

2.08 T.J. :championship: Houshmandzadeh, WR, CIN

Who's Your Momma!!!

as much as i wanted to paste the pic of braylon edwards firing an assault weapon with a grenade launcher and scope.. i just couldn't figure out how to do it. so i'll have to go with

2.10 Marques Colston

pming the next two

el super gringo said:
as much as i wanted to paste the pic of braylon edwards firing an assault weapon with a grenade launcher and scope.. i just couldn't figure out how to do it. so i'll have to go with 2.10 Marques Colstonpming the next two
A. Please don't name drop. Talking about positions or trash talk is cool - but don't point out "I can't believe PLAYER X is still on the board."Not a big deal, but could matter later on.B. You can't post pictures at FBG. Sorry - just leads to trouble (and non-PG pics). Links to a picture are fine, but it better be clean (no R or X rating).C. Good pick. Couldn't take two Saints in a row, just would make sense - plus I like TJ more.

2.11 L. Maroney, RB, NE
Somebody likes his Patriots :confused: I usually like QB/RB combos, but I'd have a hard time taking them in the top 2 rounds. Good pick though, in most formats, I think he'd be gone by now.
...lol....Actually, I am not a big Patriot fan. I planned on Brady, but figured my RB1 would be a guy I had 2 slots lower....was surprised Maroney was still there, so I took him, even though that bye is now gonna suck!

If anyone wants to drop off a list to try and turn the corner tonight, I'll check in later this evening to post some picks for people.

my bad on the drop. the link is in the signup thread. BOOM! Edwards drops a shell on him!

and on the name dropping thing, i figured shoot, it's braylon edwards, not xxxxxx value pick in the 11th round. but yah, good point. thanks.

If someone wants to E-MAIL (not PM) me at wdcrob@yahoo.com for the #8 pick I'll reply with a pick so I'm not holding things up.

3.06: Torry Holt, WR STL
absolutely crazy he fell this far. i was buggin out!!anyway since everyone is doing this in big fonts and crap...

3.07 Brandon Marshall, WR, DEN :moneybag:

pming the on deck, and emailing wdcrob for his pick

el super gringo said:
the_sig said:
3.06: Torry Holt, WR STL
absolutely crazy he fell this far. i was buggin out!!anyway since everyone is doing this in big fonts and crap...

3.07 Brandon Marshall, WR, DEN :tinfoilhat:

pming the on deck, and emailing wdcrob for his pick
:shock: Holt went at 2.14, 3.04 & 3.04 in prior WSL's. Falling 2 slots to me @ 3.06 isn't that much?

yeah i guess it's not that far.

still waiting on wdcrob's pick via email. i have to leave for a job thing in about 90mins. if he doesn't get it to me by then, is there someone who wants to be his contact?

ok so i gotta go to this job thing. i'll be back at 6pmEST. if anyone else wants to try to contact wdcrob please do. he posted the email above and said he'd email the pick. i've emailed and pm'd him too. GL

Users who are viewing this thread