What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Addicts Fantasy Football Is Now Recruiting for 2008 (1 Viewer)

dluvlkn

Footballguy
The Addicts are recruiting for the 2008 Fantasy Football season!!!

Listed below are the start dates for each of the leagues I run...some leagues have immediate openings but some are full, however not all the owners have checked in so I'm looking for owners to get on the waiting list in these "full" leagues. By-Laws link at the bottom.

Auctions:

Auction 1 $50 - 2 Opening - Start date 6/16

Auction 2 $100 - 5 Openings - Start date 7/28

Auction 3 $50 - 2 Openings - Start date 7/7

Auction 4 $100 - Currently Full - Start date 8/4

Auction 5 $100 - Currently Full - Start date 8/11

Auction 6 $250 - 1 Opening - Start date 8/18

Auction 7 $50 - 2 Openings - Start date 7/21

Auction 8 $50 - 4 Openings - Start date 6/2

Auction 9 $100 - 1 Opening - Start date 8/11

Auction 10 $100 - Currently Full - Start date 8/18

Redrafts (All will switch from the serpentine format to 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format):

Early Redraft 1 $100 - FULL - NO LONGER TAKING WAITING LIST OWNERS

Redraft 2 $100 - Currently Full - Start date 8/18

Redraft 3 $100 - Currently Full - Start date 8/25

WCOFF 1 $250 - Currently Full - Start date 8/18

WCOFF 2 $250 - Currently Full - Start date 8/25

WCOFF 3 NO TRADE $250 - Currently Full - Start date 8/25

WCOFF 4 NO TRADE $500 - NEWLY FORMED - 8 Openings - Start date 8/25

Salary Cap Dynasties

Salary Cap Dynasty 1 $50 - Currently Full - Start date 5/19

Salary Cap Dynasty 2 $100 - 7 Openings - Start date June or July

Auction By-Laws

Redraft By-Laws

Salary Cap Dynasty By-Laws

I've been doing this for several years now and have hundreds of references if needed.

Please post here or contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com if interested or need more details.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that this may be a little early, but the Addicts are recruiting for the 2008 Fantasy Football season...

Listed below are the start dates for each of the leagues I run...some leagues have immediate openings but some are full, however not all the owners have checked in so I'm looking for owners to get on the waiting list in these "full" leagues. By-Laws link at the bottom.

Auctions:

Auction 1 $50 - 1 Opening - Start date 6/16

Auction 2 $100 - 2 Openings - Start date 7/28

Auction 3 $50 - Currently Full - Start date 7/7

Auction 4 $100 - Currently Full - Start date 8/4

Auction 5 $100 - 1 Opening - Start date 8/11

Auction 6 $250 - Currently Full - Start date 8/18

Auction 7 $50 - 1 Opening - Start date 7/21

Auction 8 $50 - 2 Openings - Start date 6/2

Auction 9 $100 - 2 Openings - Start date 8/11

Redrafts (All will switch from the serpentine format to 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format):

Early Redraft 1 $100 - 3 Openings - Start date as early as 4/28 or as late as 6/2...to be determined by league vote

Redraft 2 $100 - Currently Full - Start date 8/18

Redraft 3 $100 - Currently Full - Start date 8/25

WCOFF 2 $250 - Currently Full - Start date 8/25

WCOFF 3 $250 - Currently Full - Start date 8/25

Dynasty - I have one abandoned team that needs an owner replacement...the current league dues for that team is $50 but that is negotiable

Dynasty 5 Open Team

Also owns the #2 overall pick in the upcoming rookie/free agent draft

Roster:

Harrington, Joey ATL QB

Jackson, Tarvaris MIN QB

Leftwich, Byron ATL QB

Manning, Peyton IND QB

Sorgi, Jim IND QB

Henry, Travis DEN RB

Jackson, Steven STL RB

Jones, Greg JAC RB

Sapp, Cecil DEN RB

Branch, Deion SEA WR

Carter, Drew CAR WR

Colbert, Keary CAR WR

Mason, Derrick BAL WR

Parrish, Roscoe BUF WR

Toomer, Amani NYG WR

Lewis, Marcedes JAC TE

Pollard, Marcus SEA TE

Shiancoe, Vishante MIN TE

Vinatieri, Adam IND PK

Wilkins, Jeff STL PK

Bears, Chicago CHI Def

Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def

Auction By-Laws

Redraft By-Laws

Dynasty By-Laws

I've been doing this for several years now and have hundreds of references if needed.

Please contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com or PM if interested or need more details.
Great Leagues here everyone!! Dennis runs some of the best leagues you could possibly find. I've been in many over the years and am currently in 3.

have to agree. Got in on 5 of his aution leagues last year (2 redraft and 3 startup dynasties) and it was a blast. Solid Commish and got my prizemoney (requested a check mailed) super fast. Happy to recomend him and his leage\ues to anyone.

Oh, and thats 1 spot in dynasty5 was filled incase anyone is still wondering (I won that dynasty last year)

I'm in one of his dynasty leagues. Dennis is a great commish and runs fair and fun leagues :thumbup:

I participated in several of the 2007 Addicts leagues, and have signed on again for 2008 -

You won't find any better leagues and the commissioner is always available, honest and fair... :unsure:

Openings updated in the main thread...

Thanks guys...I sincerely appreciate the kind words...as they have mentioned above, you never have to worry about payouts with me. I try to fair and honest leagues and from the comments, I think I've been able to achieve that.

Couple of A's1) Auction formats for the above leagues are redraft auctions of all players. I do have a dynasty in the works, and I'm finalizing a few details before making the league public.2) I don't include week 17...if the bylaws say I do,can you point that out? Regular season is weeks 1-13 with playoffs being weeks 14,15 and 16 (superbowl week).

couple Q's.1) Are Auction formats dynasty, or are they redrafts using auction draft instead of serpentine?2) Why do you include Week 17 ???

Dennis is top-notch commish guys. I've been in his leagues since they started. I'm currently signed up for 5 in 2008 , including 2 dynastys and 3 redrafts. Dennis is always quick to respond to any questions throughout the year, and super-quick w/ payouts

Couple of A's1) Auction formats for the above leagues are redraft auctions of all players. I do have a dynasty in the works, and I'm finalizing a few details before making the league public.2) I don't include week 17...if the bylaws say I do,can you point that out? Regular season is weeks 1-13 with playoffs being weeks 14,15 and 16 (superbowl week).

couple Q's.1) Are Auction formats dynasty, or are they redrafts using auction draft instead of serpentine?2) Why do you include Week 17 ???
"General Scoring SetupCalculate Fantasy Results From: Week 1 through Week 17"guess i misintrepretted thisps- do you use auctioneer for the auction leagues?

"General Scoring SetupCalculate Fantasy Results From: Week 1 through Week 17"guess i misintrepretted thisps- do you use auctioneer for the auction leagues?
Ahh, I can see where that can be misleading...I calculate it through 17 weeks incase the league voted to do some kind of week 17 contest, but for all purposes, the season runs week 1 to 16 with the championship game occuring in week 16.No, we use the MFL site...the auction spans 2 weeks and is a great timer filler for the dog days of summer...

Openings updated as of 3/31/08.

I am also in the works on starting 2 NEW AUCTION SALARY CAP DYNASTY Leagues...

1 at the $50 dues with a tentative draft date of 5/19 and the other at a $100 dues with a auction draft date of June or July.

If you want more details of these 2 new leagues, shootme an email at dluvlkn@yahoo.com and I'll send you the league link and the league by-laws.

Lots of new updates...

Early Redraft 1 $100 - Only 1 Opening Remains - Once this last spot is filled and the last 4 payments are received, we will then do our draft SELECTION order in which you determine which draft slot you want! Draft date will be either 5/26 or 6/2.

Secondly, I been led to believe that there is demand or a $500 WCOFF STYLE NO TRADE league so I have created that as well, now recruiting for that league:

Addicts WCOFF 4 NO TRADE $500 - 2 in, 10 to go...

League dues for my dynasty teams have come and gone and I have a few orphaned teams that need new loving adopting owners who are active:

Dynasty 2 $50

Team 2-A - Ben R, A Rodgers, Rivers, Jamal Lewis, Turner, Parker, Lendale, Fitz, Hackett, CJ2, Heath Miller and 1.08 rookie draft slot

Dynasty 3 $50

Team 3-B - Garrard, Leinart, Bush, Jones-Drew, McAllister, Coles, Ward, Shockey, Witten and 1.03 rookie draft slot

Dynasty 5 $50

Team 5-A - Hasselbeck, Jacobs, Lynch, Portis, Driver, Holt and 1.08 rookie draft slot

Team 5-B - Leinart, Romo, Parker, Rudi, Shaun Alexander, Berrian, Harrison, and 1.11 rookie draft slot

Early Redraft 1 $100 - Only 1 Opening Remains - Once this last spot is filled and the last 4 payments are received, we will then do our draft SELECTION order in which you determine which draft slot you want! Draft date will be either 5/26 or 6/2.

We need 1 more here, guys. Six-seven weeks and we're drafting.. let's roll... :thumbup:

Lots of new updates...

Secondly, I been led to believe that there is demand or a $500 WCOFF STYLE NO TRADE league so I have created that as well, now recruiting for that league:

Addicts WCOFF 4 NO TRADE $500 - 2 in, 10 to go...

League dues for my dynasty teams have come and gone and I have a few orphaned teams that need new loving adopting owners who are active:

Dynasty 2 $50

Team 2-A - Ben R, A Rodgers, Rivers, Jamal Lewis, Turner, Parker, Lendale, Fitz, Hackett, CJ2, Heath Miller and 1.08 rookie draft slot

Dynasty 3 $50

Team 3-B - Garrard, Leinart, Bush, Jones-Drew, McAllister, Coles, Ward, Shockey, Witten and 1.03 rookie draft slot

Dynasty 5 $50

Team 5-A - Hasselbeck, Jacobs, Lynch, Portis, Driver, Holt and 1.08 rookie draft slot

Team 5-B - Leinart, Romo, Parker, Rudi, Shaun Alexander, Berrian, Harrison, and 1.11 rookie draft slot
Interested in 3b

Still looking for quality active owners for a few of my leagues...

By-Laws links at the bottom.

Auctions:

Salary Cap Dynasties

Salary Cap Dynasty 2 $100 - 7 Openings - Start date June or July

Auction By-Laws

Redraft By-Laws

Again, hundreds of references available if needed.

Please post here or contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com if interested or need more details.

Openings Updated 4/30...

Auctions:

Salary Cap Dynasties

Salary Cap Dynasty 2 $100 - 6 Openings - Start date June or July

Auction By-Laws

Redraft By-Laws

Alright Addicts, the first full draft is now underway!

You can find it here if you are curious...

Salary Cap Dynasty 1 $50

I've cleaned up a bunch of the inactive owners from my other leagues and there are a few more openings now...get in while there's still space!

Auctions:

Auction 1 $50 - 3 Opening - Start date 6/16

Auction 4 $100 - 1 Opening - Start date 8/4

Auction 5 $100 - 2 Openings - Start date 8/11

Auction 9 $100 - 2 Opening - Start date 8/11

Redrafts (All have switched from the serpentine format to 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format):

WCOFF 1 $250 - 1 Opening - Start date 8/18

WCOFF 2 $250 - 1 Opening - Start date 8/25

Salary Cap Dynasties

Salary Cap Dynasty 2 $100 - 3 Openings - Start date June 19th

Auction By-Laws

Redraft By-Laws

Filled a few spots, but still have some openings...cmon people, if you have any questions/concerns, don't hesitate to contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com or reply here...get in while there's still space!

Auctions:

Auction 1 $50 - 2 Openings - ***DRAFTS IN 3 WEEKS*** Start date 6/16

Auction 3 $50 - Currently Full - Start date 7/7

Auction 9 $100 - 2 Openings - Start date 8/11

Auction 10 $100 - 2 Openings - Start date 8/18

Redrafts (All have switched from the serpentine format to 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format):

WCOFF 4 NO TRADE $500 - NEWLY FORMED - 7 Openings - Start date 8/25

Auction By-Laws

Redraft By-Laws

Couple more spots taken, but still have some openings...if you have any questions/concerns, don't hesitate to contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com or reply here...get in while there's still space!

Ask anyone, I pay VERY promptly, league is run democratically and everyone is pretty active.

Auctions:

WCOFF 4 NO TRADE $500 - NEWLY FORMED - 7 Openings - Start date 8/25

Auction By-Laws

Redraft By-Laws

Slowly but surely, we're getting there...

League openings updated at of 6/6/2008

Auctions:

WCOFF 4 NO TRADE $500 - NEWLY FORMED - 6 Openings - Start date 8/25

Auction By-Laws

Redraft By-Laws

A few more days go by, a few more spots taken...slowly but surely we're getting there...

League openings updated at of 6/19/2008

Auctions:

Auction 2 $100 - 1 Opening - Start date 7/28

Auction 5 $100 - 3 Openings - Start date 8/11

WCOFF 1 $250 - 1 Opening - Start date 8/18

WCOFF 4 NO TRADE $500 - NEWLY FORMED - 6 Openings - Start date 8/25

Auction By-Laws

Redraft By-Laws

Hundreds of references available if needed.

Just a few more leagues with open franchises remain...come get yours now :rolleyes:

League openings updated at of 7/1/2008

Auctions:

Auction 5 $100 - 3 Openings - Start date 8/11

WCOFF 4 NO TRADE $500 - NEWLY FORMED - 5 Openings - Start date 8/25

Auction By-Laws

Redraft By-Laws

All auction leagues are full :confused: , but I will still take owners for the waiting list as not everyone has paid yet...see main thread for all the auction leagues I run.

Also, I have 1 last "Big Money" league that I am trying to get filled...

League openings updated at of 7/8/2008

Redraft (All have switched from the serpentine format to 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format):

WCOFF 4 NO TRADE $500 - NEWLY FORMED - 5 Openings - Start date 8/25

Redraft By-Laws

ALL leagues are filled...thanks all for making my leagues a success and goodluck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread