What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

Smizzy

Footballguy
I am starting a Dynasty league for 2008 on MFL.com . This Dynasty League will be a 12 team league , 4 divisions of 3.

Entry fee will be $100 I am a very dedicated Commish and run a very fair league as a couple owners here can attest to. This will be a NON- IDP,PPR league with 25 man rosters. I am looking for dedicated, commited and very active owners to join this YEAR ROUND Staru up Dynasty league.

PayPal a must.

Shooting for a July/August slow (12-24hr timer) draft

Proposed Starting Line up would be 1QB, 2RB , 3WR 1RB/WR/TE FLex, 1TE ,1PK, 1PN,1 DEF (PN = Punter =1 pt for evey punt inside the 20 yrd line and 1 pt perevery 50yrds of punting )

League Page : http://www26.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/78656

League Scoring : http://www26.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/78656&O=09

If you have interest please Pm me , post in this thread or email me @ smizzy@hvc.rr.com

Payouts...

12x 100= 1200

1st- $800

2nd- $280

League Fee $70 League Banner/Graphix $50 (120)

Last edited by a moderator:
2 down ...10 to go.

If you're looking for an active league full of players who aren't stupid and you ENJOY good competition. This is the league for you.

[hijack alert]

Smizzy

I run 15 non-IDP, 20 man dynasty leagues on MFL.com...so I won't be looking to add another :lmao:

What is totally cool is we both run similar dynasty setups, while hailing from Orange County, NY!

(Born in Cornwall Hospitol, lived in New Windsor, Highland Falls and Ft Montgomery before heading south for good!)

[/hijack]

good luck w/league business!

[hijack alert]

Smizzy

I run 15 non-IDP, 20 man dynasty leagues on MFL.com...so I won't be looking to add another ;)

What is totally cool is we both run similar dynasty setups, while hailing from Orange County, NY!

(Born in Cornwall Hospitol, lived in New Windsor, Highland Falls and Ft Montgomery before heading south for good!)

[/hijack]

good luck w/league business!
LOL!! Born / Raised and live in Middletown ,Ny!. Small world. Let me know if you ever have an opening!

Commish,

I had a question about the league. Are the players that owners draft under contract, or do they have then until they are waived or traded? Is is an auction type league with a salary cap? Thank you and I am interseted if there are spots but I just wanted a bit more clarification as to what type league.

Commish, I had a question about the league. Are the players that owners draft under contract, or do they have then until they are waived or traded? Is is an auction type league with a salary cap? Thank you and I am interseted if there are spots but I just wanted a bit more clarification as to what type league.
Yes ,there are spots left.No contrats. Players who are drafted are owned until cut or traded. It's a regular S-type draft. Draft order will be generated by CPU.

Smizzy is a good commissioner. I was in one of his leagues last season but had to leave for personal reasons. I would recommend any league that he runs.

pjs5388 said:
I'm in. PayPal payment was sent this morning.
I appreciate your excitment to join the league but I don't know you or anything about you other than you joined this site today and within 10 minutes joined my league.I sent you a Pm so we can discuss this further.

Hey Smizzy...check your messages on here. I want that last spot but I figured we should chat before I send the entry fee today. Get back to me ASAP so we can get this straight...I REALLY want that last spot!!!

Good news is I won this league, $800 for 1st place!!!!

Now the bad news, the commish has been AWOL for over 2 weeks and no one has been able to get in contact with him.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread