What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Lebowski - I get the worship (1 Viewer)

My art has been commended as being strongly ######l which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. ######.

I live in Southwest Louisiana, right on the edge of the terrible flooding from Hurricane Harvey.  We ended up okay, but had five days of heavy rain, during which my 20-pound cat Sumo decided that since he could not go outside to use the facilities that he would simply go on the rug in our living room.  In spite of my best efforts to remove the smell, the rug is ruined.  My wife asked if we should get another rug just like it, to which I naturally replied, "yes, it really tied the room together." 

It is rare in this life when you are presented with such an opportunity.  I knew you guys would be proud of me for not blowing it.

Coens have downplayed it in past but says Turturo wants it. We'll see I guess. https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1077357/Big-Lebowski-2-Super-Bowl-trailer-The-Dude-Jeff-Bridges-The-Coen-Brothers-Going-Places

Regardless, fun marketing for them to get everyone excited. 
So JB, do you like it better now? I know you "liked" it but have you rewatched? Each showing for me over the years has raised my score. From about 5.5 to a 9.

Have yet to watch from the tub with a doob and a Caucasian but it could happen.

So JB, do you like it better now? I know you "liked" it but have you rewatched? Each showing for me over the years has raised my score. From about 5.5 to a 9.

Have yet to watch from the tub with a doob and a Caucasian but it could happen.
Obviously you’re not a golfer.

Users who are viewing this thread