What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official *** FBG's Goal Line Blitz Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

WVU Alum

Footballguy
Cool Simulation league I found. Just started so everyone seems to be on a level playing field.

Create a player at any position, including K/P if you are a masochist. You can usually make 2 or more with the point system assigned. Sign with a team, and accrue experience to put towards stats.

Games are simulated every other day. Seems well run. Use any of the referral links below: Team list after referrals.

WVU Alum

Champ Bailey's

emc2's

BigJohns's

Fallerjw's

Steve in Minneapolis

Maik Jeaunz

Challenge Everything

Elvis Monster

tater21

BLOX

UOFI_316

Angry Cheesehead

paulpogo

phthalatemagic

Teams

- The Duff Man's Team: Detroit Football Guys

- larry_boy_44's Team: Milwaukee Free For All

- Otis T. Scupper's Team: Los Angeles Riots

- snellman's Team: Iowa FFA

- Bull Dozier's Team: Kamloops Nittany Dodgers

- chadstroma's Team: Manila Warlords

- cosjobs Teams:

1. Texas FBG Wine Bats

2. South Austin Bats

3. Austin Wineswilling Fancy Boys

- phthalatemagic's Team: Ljubljana Pregls

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just a player sim as opposed to a team sim? Interesting, if so. I've done plenty of team sims.

someone create a FBG team yet?

I'll gladly offer my Free Safety skills.

This is just a player sim as opposed to a team sim? Interesting, if so. I've done plenty of team sims.
It is a player sim but you can own a team as well if you want. I figured most would be interested in only the player side.

I'm all set at WR ..!!!

Good Route Runner with good speed and nice hands....

BUT ... how do you set your height and weight ...???

It defaulted me to 5'10 , 170 ..... :confused: ...which is ok if you ar Desean jackson

....but i am 6'3 , 205 in real life and dont like being cut down in size ..!!!

I'm all set at WR ..!!!Good Route Runner with good speed and nice hands.... BUT ... how do you set your height and weight ...???It defaulted me to 5'10 , 170 ..... :angry: ...which is ok if you ar Desean jackson ....but i am 6'3 , 205 in real life and dont like being cut down in size ..!!!
I'm not sure how, but they gave me 6'1 and 181. It might just be random.Edit - :shrug:

I'm all set at WR ..!!!Good Route Runner with good speed and nice hands.... BUT ... how do you set your height and weight ...???It defaulted me to 5'10 , 170 ..... :angry: ...which is ok if you ar Desean jackson ....but i am 6'3 , 205 in real life and dont like being cut down in size ..!!!
I'm not sure how, but they gave me 6'1 and 181. It might just be random.Edit - :shrug:
I am a Linebacker (6'1") Weight: 239lbsPhysical Attributes Football Skills Strength: 18 Blocking: 10 Speed: 15 Tackling: 11 Agility: 13 Throwing: 10 Jumping: 10 Catching: 10 Stamina: 16 Carrying: 7 Vision: 15 Kicking: 7 Confidence: 14 Punting: 8

I'll play.

Safety or te/possession receiver

Going w/ free safety in case we're trying to lock up a whole FFA team.

EM C2

Height: 74in. (6'2") Weight: 210lbs

Position: Free Safety (FS)

Team: None (Free Agent)

Owner: emc2

a FBG team would be pretty cool...just created a RB.
Yeah, how do we get the FBG team started up?
you need flex points. you only get 200 when you start but you can buy more. you get 850 when someone joins with your referral link though so WVU Alum could create a team ( it costs 1000 points for 2 seasons and he must have at least 3000-4000 flex points with all us joining with his link).

you need flex points. you only get 200 when you start but you can buy more. you get 850 when someone joins with your referral link though so WVU Alum could create a team ( it costs 1000 points for 2 seasons and he must have at least 3000-4000 flex points with all us joining with his link).
should we keep joining through op's link then if he's going to front the cost of running the team?

:thumbup: WVU Alum, set up us the bomb?

maybe somebody should list joined players positions too. that way we can fill out a roster.

The easiest way would be for someone to buy a few hudred extra flex points to get to 1000. It is $1 per 100 and you start with 400. They cap you out at 850 for referrals, or so it seems. I'm going to switch over the referral link to yours. I used my initial Points up so we need someone who has at least 200 or so left. You start with 400, so you can make a player and still have some left over.

someone create a FBG team yet?I'll gladly offer my Free Safety skills.
"ouch"wonder if i can use a different e-mail address to set up a new acct. prolly not.will they let you switch positions. would be happy w/ strong safety.

FBG Roster :

QB-

HB-ChampBailey24 (Thomas Desroches)

FB-Fallerjw

WR-Wu-Banger

WR-Bob Lee Swagger (Mike Bogart)

OT-

OG-BroadwayG

OC-

OG-

OT-

DE-

DT-larry_boy_44 (Larry Chaulkin)

DT-Abraham (Abraham Capella)

DE-

LB-BigJohn

LB-Perry147

LB-

CB-Tolly62484 (Ry Tollefson)

SS-

FS-PsychoMan, emc2 (EM C2)

CB-

They cap you out at 850, or so it seems. I'm going to switch over the referral link to yours. I used my initial Points up so we need someone who has at least 200 or so left. You start with 400, so you can make a player and still have some left over.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=149012spread the love :thumbup:

you can buy special super bonus equiptment with referral points...

Name: Mike Bogart

Position: Level 4 WR

Height: 6'1

Weight: 181

Strength: 10

Blocking: 9

Speed: 23

Tackling: 9

Agility: 17

Throwing: 9

Jumping: 16

Catching: 29

Stamina: 15

Carrying: 11.5

Vision: 15

Kicking: 8

Confidence: 11.5

Punting: 7

I created a HB and a LB (middle) but signed with CPU teams to get some experience.

Drifter Bednarik and Drifter Nagurski

Initial Referral links changed from mine as my referrals are maxed. Anyone want to pony up $6 to $10 bucks for the team start? If not we can try to grab some through referrals but it takes a day or two of activity from referrals to get the points.

FBG Roster :QB-HB-ChampBailey24 (Thomas Desroches)FB-FallerjwWR-Wu-BangerWR-Bob Lee Swagger (Mike Bogart)OT-OG-BroadwayGOC-OG-OT-DE-DT-larry_boy_44 (Larry Chaulkin)DT-Abraham (Abraham Capella)DE-LB-BigJohnLB-Perry147LB-CB-Tolly62484 (Ry Tollefson)SS-FS-PsychoMan, emc2 (EM C2)CB-
Did you trade for me yet? I'm WICKED strong...

FBG Roster :QB-HB-ChampBailey24 (Thomas Desroches)FB-FallerjwWR-Wu-BangerWR-Bob Lee Swagger (Mike Bogart)OT-OG-BroadwayGOC-OG-OT-DE-DT-larry_boy_44 (Larry Chaulkin)DT-Abraham (Abraham Capella)DE-LB-BigJohnLB-Perry147LB-CB-Tolly62484 (Ry Tollefson)SS-FS-PsychoMan, emc2 (EM C2)CB-
Did you trade for me yet? I'm WICKED strong...
No, that's just the potential roster if we get a team going.

I created a HB and a LB (middle) but signed with CPU teams to get some experience.
Same. One season shouldn't last too long though, right?
I think they said 40 days. A game every two days including the postseason.
Damn...and there's no way to leave?
I'm not sure. At worst you just forget about it and the player gains experience on its own, right?

Initial Referral links changed from mine as my referrals are maxed. Anyone want to pony up $6 to $10 bucks for the team start? If not we can try to grab some through referrals but it takes a day or two of activity from referrals to get the points.
I will, but it might not be 'til a little later today...

Same. One season shouldn't last too long though, right?
I think they said 40 days. A game every two days including the postseason.
Damn...and there's no way to leave?
Leave what? the CPU team? No, you have to be traded to the FBG team. You can sign up with a new email address.

Users who are viewing this thread