What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official *** FBG's Goal Line Blitz Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Initial Referral links changed from mine as my referrals are maxed. Anyone want to pony up $6 to $10 bucks for the team start? If not we can try to grab some through referrals but it takes a day or two of activity from referrals to get the points.
I will, but it might not be 'til a little later today...
Ok, if you do, I'll create a need position player for our team when everyone is signed up to where they want... yes even a kicker...

Initial Referral links changed from mine as my referrals are maxed. Anyone want to pony up $6 to $10 bucks for the team start? If not we can try to grab some through referrals but it takes a day or two of activity from referrals to get the points.
Ok, if you do, I'll create a need position player for our team when everyone is signed up to where they want... yes even a kicker...
just create what you want to be, I'm sure we'll have 3 or 4 footballguys teams soon... lol

I created a HB and a LB (middle) but signed with CPU teams to get some experience.
Same. One season shouldn't last too long though, right?
I think they said 40 days. A game every two days including the postseason.
Damn...and there's no way to leave?
Leave what? the CPU team? No, you have to be traded to the FBG team. You can sign up with a new email address.
They said having 2 accounts was gonna get you banned. But hey...maybe the FBG Team owner could just trade those of us in teams for CPU players (dunno if we can but...)

So I signed up with a CPU team before the talk of an FBG team began. Any chance I can be traded for?

Edit - Me

Last edited by a moderator:
I created a HB and a LB (middle) but signed with CPU teams to get some experience.
Leave what? the CPU team? No, you have to be traded to the FBG team. You can sign up with a new email address.
They said having 2 accounts was gonna get you banned. But hey...maybe the FBG Team owner could just trade those of us in teams for CPU players (dunno if we can but...)
It is doable but the CPU teams are kinda #####y. Luckily CPU players are usually higher level which makes trading with a CPU team somewhat easier.

It is doable but the CPU teams are kinda #####y. Luckily CPU players are usually higher level which makes trading with a CPU team somewhat easier.
Yeah, most CPU players are between levels 2 and 5 so I don't think it's gonna be a problem to trade for lvl 1 or 2 players.

Someone better trade for Abraham Capella RIGHT NOW. I'm tired of sitting on the bench for the Seattle Grizzlies.

just create what you want to be, I'm sure we'll have 3 or 4 footballguys teams soon... lol
plus i assume we need depth. here's to career bench warming and game saving special teams tackles.

Yeah, most CPU players are between levels 2 and 5 so I don't think it's gonna be a problem to trade for lvl 1 or 2 players.
Make sure you select "allow trades" in your profile or the CPU team won't trade you.

Make sure you select "allow trades" in your profile or the CPU team won't trade you.
Yep, did that already.

so we should decline all contract offers till the FBG team is set up right ...??

or can we sign with a CPU team and just get traded... this way we can start making money ASAP.

so we should decline all contract offers till the FBG team is set up right ...??or can we sign with a CPU team and just get traded... this way we can start making money ASAP.
You also earn experience and skill points through daily training.

so we should decline all contract offers till the FBG team is set up right ...??or can we sign with a CPU team and just get traded... this way we can start making money ASAP.
i'm waiting assuming it starts up tonight.seems to make more sense than forcing new owner to go through unneccessary training especially w/ a number of others he's already got to trade for.

Cool Simulation league I found. Just started so everyone seems to be on a level playing field.

Create a player at any position, including K/P if you are a masochist. You can usually make 2 or more with the point system assigned. Sign with a team, and accrue experience to put towards stats.

Games are simulated every other day. Seems well run.

Larry Boys

BroadwayG

Champ Bailey's

emc2's
I just signed up through Champ's link.(HULK) (SMASH) Defensive End

I'd wait until tomorrow. Most you will be out is maybe 600 to 1500 bucks. Easier for the Owner if you wait.

You also earn experience and skill points through daily training.
Yeah, I'm on some team now to gain experience and then the FBG team can sign CPU free agents and trade those to CPU teams for us.I signed with the Ontario Assassins before there was an FBG team, so I apologize for any inconvenience.

Cool Simulation league I found. Just started so everyone seems to be on a level playing field.

Create a player at any position, including K/P if you are a masochist. You can usually make 2 or more with the point system assigned. Sign with a team, and accrue experience to put towards stats.

Games are simulated every other day. Seems well run.

Larry Boys

BroadwayG

Champ Bailey's

emc2's
I just signed up through Champ's link.(HULK) (SMASH) Defensive End
:angry:

I created a Strong Safety (SS):

Name: Maik JeaunzHeight: 6-3Weight: 223Strength: 15Speed: 13 Agility: 12 Jumping: 10 Stamina: 13 Vision: 16 Confidence: 12 Blocking: 10 Tackling: 16 Throwing: 8 Catching: 10 Carrying: 10 Kicking: 8Punting: 7
he's a beast. if there's an FBG team in the works, I want in. :penalty:

EM C2

Height: 74in. (6'2") Weight: 210lbs

Position: Free Safety (FS)

Team: None (Free Agent)

Owner: emc2

Player Attributes

Strength: 15.17 Speed: 19.4 Agility: 14.17 Jumping: 10.17 Stamina: 14.4 Vision: 15.4 Confidence: 10.17

Blocking: 10.17 Tackling: 17.4 Throwing: 9 Catching: 14.4 Carrying: 10.17 Kicking: 7 Punting: 8

plus a level of wrap up tackle

so I've got 2500 bucks burning a hole in my football pants. can I just go out and buy new equipment, or do I need to save that money for something?

lower level we'll prolly have low stamina. might mean more room for some equal playing time ie backs splitting carries.

there forums don't seem great but am browsing them and stamina came up

lower level we'll prolly have low stamina. might mean more room for some equal playing time ie backs splitting carries.there forums don't seem great but am browsing them and stamina came up
We also get a Team forum when we get a team. Kind of handy. Also early on Stamina is really important. Keeps you in the game and your backup out.

How do I get on the FBG team?

Attributes

Physical Attributes

Strength 20.5 (+0) +- Speed 20.5 (+0) +-

Agility 15.5 (+0) +- Jumping 10.2 (+0) +-

Mental Attributes

Stamina 10.2 (+0) +- Vision 10.2 (+0) +-

Confidence 10.2 (+0) +-

Football Skills

Blocking 10.2 (+0) +- Tackling 20.5 (+0) +-

Throwing 7 (+0) +- Catching 7 (+0) +-