What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official *** FBG's Goal Line Blitz Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

set57hike said:
Keep in mind that this product is a beta product, so you will be acting as a beta tester. They are refusing to give me a refund.
Why do you want a refund? Because it's Beta?

I will be heavily investing in my shutdown corner skills when paypal kicks in. Please insert me in the starting lineup.

FBG Roster :QB- The Duff Man (Sid McLovin) ON TEAM, 5rings (JoeFBG Montana) ON CPU TEAMHB-ChampBailey24 (Thomas Desroches) ON CPU TEAM, Drifter (Drifter Nagurski) FA - Drifter offered this spot to ChampFB-Fallerjw - Can't find this guy?WR-Wu-Banger OFFER SENTWR-Bob Lee Swagger (Mike Bogart) OFFER SENTTE - Exfireman (FBG Exfireman) OFFER SENTOT- brewer (Mike Brewer) ON CPU TEAMOG-BroadwayG OFFER SENTOC-OG- Dope (Dope Hacksaw) OFFER SENTOT-P/KDE- Hulk ((HULK) (SMASH)) CAN'T FIND HIM!DT-larry_boy_44 (Larry Chaulkin) OFFER SENTDT-Abraham (Abraham Capella) ON CPU TEAMDE-LB-BigJohn, bucs4life_99(William Grassel) ON CPU TEAMLB-Perry147LB- Drifter (Drifter Bednarik) OFFER SENTCB-Tolly62484 (Ry Tollefson) OFFER SENTSS- Maik Jeaunz (Maik Jeaunz) ON TEAMFS-PsychoMan, emc2 (EM C2) ON TEAMCB-
If you are on CPU team, get taken off or let me know if you want me to do it by trade. Make sure you bump up your guys as much as possible or we are going to be hurting, in particular in the secondary, looks like we are going to take a hit starting FBG there for a game or two.

Duffman - don't know if the roster order means anything but Drifter Bednarik is designed to be a hard hitting middle or inside linebacker. He does have some pass rush skills and decent speed if you do put him on the outside.

FBG Roster :

QB- The Duff Man (Sid McLovin) ON TEAM, 5rings (JoeFBG Montana) ON CPU TEAM

HB-ChampBailey24 (Thomas Desroches) ON CPU TEAM, Drifter (Drifter Nagurski) FA - Drifter offered this spot to Champ

FB-Fallerjw - Can't find this guy?

WR-Wu-Banger OFFER SENT

WR-Bob Lee Swagger (Mike Bogart) OFFER SENT

TE - Exfireman (FBG Exfireman) OFFER SENT

OT- brewer (Mike Brewer) ON CPU TEAM

OG-BroadwayG OFFER SENT

OC-

OG- Dope (Dope Hacksaw) OFFER SENT

OT-

P/K

DE- Hulk ((HULK) (SMASH)) CAN'T FIND HIM!

DT-larry_boy_44 (Larry Chaulkin) OFFER SENT

DT-Abraham (Abraham Capella) ON CPU TEAM

DE-

LB-BigJohn, bucs4life_99(William Grassel) ON CPU TEAM

LB-Perry147

LB- Drifter (Drifter Bednarik) OFFER SENT

CB-Tolly62484 (Ry Tollefson) OFFER SENT

SS- Maik Jeaunz (Maik Jeaunz) ON TEAM

FS-PsychoMan, emc2 (EM C2) ON TEAM

CB-IDIOT BOXER
If you are on CPU team, get taken off or let me know if you want me to do it by trade. Make sure you bump up your guys as much as possible or we are going to be hurting, in particular in the secondary, looks like we are going to take a hit starting FBG there for a game or two.

Duffman - don't know if the roster order means anything but Drifter Bednarik is designed to be a hard hitting middle or inside linebacker. He does have some pass rush skills and decent speed if you do put him on the outside.
Yes, I can assign specific LB slots. It looks like you might even be able to run a 3-4...I have to look into this.

You can only level up 3 times per season. For a player that cost 300 (QB) I used 900 points for levelling. That is all you can use the points for, unless I want to start another player. The team cost 1000.

I'm tempted to spend 16 bucks on 2000 flex points...
Are you going to create multiple players or start a team? If not, you don't need that many.
I was just going to dump a ####load of points into my sole player. Is that not useful?
You can only buy 3 levels per season and a level costs what the original cost of your player was. Other than that you can only create a custom piece of equipment which is only 100 flex pts. So, if you have a standard position that costs 300 - 3 levels plus a custom equipment will costs you 1000 more pts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you going to create multiple players or start a team? If not, you don't need that many.
I was just going to dump a ####load of points into my sole player. Is that not useful?
You can only buy 3 levels per season and a level costs what the original cost of your player was. Other than that you can only create a custom piece of equipment which is only 100 flex pts. So, if you have a standard position that costs 300 - 3 levels plus a custom equipment will costs you 1000 more pts.
:whoosh:Ok, good to know.

:whoosh:Ok, good to know.
Not quite. You can spend 600 flex points on custom equipment and get +6. If you spend 100, you only get +1.

Joe Bryant Stadium

Details:

8000 Normal Seats $25

600 Club Seats $62

20% Discount for Season Tickets

All club seats are sold for all games, only 761 season tickets sold. We are sold out for the first 6 home games (two already played). Over 7000 sold for game 7, only 2500 sold for game 8. I think I will add both club seats and regular seats so fans can get a ticket to watch FBG dominate.

FBG Roster :

HB-ChampBailey24 (Thomas Desroches) ON CPU TEAM, Drifter (Drifter Nagurski) FA - Drifter offered this spot to Champ

WR-Wu-Banger OFFER SENT

OG-BroadwayG OFFER SENT

OC-Steven Minneapolis

OT-

P/K

DE-

LB-Perry147

CB-
Contract signed!

FBG Roster :

WR-Wu-Banger OFFER SENT

OG-BroadwayG OFFER SENT

OC-Steven Minneapolis

OT-

P/K

DE-

LB-Perry147

CB-
Contract signed!
Do you have points to level up your guy?

Joe Bryant StadiumDetails:8000 Normal Seats $25600 Club Seats $6220% Discount for Season TicketsAll club seats are sold for all games, only 761 season tickets sold. We are sold out for the first 6 home games (two already played). Over 7000 sold for game 7, only 2500 sold for game 8. I think I will add both club seats and regular seats so fans can get a ticket to watch FBG dominate.
Added 200 Normal Seats and 60 Club Seats for a cost of $350K

Joe Bryant StadiumDetails:8000 Normal Seats $25600 Club Seats $6220% Discount for Season TicketsAll club seats are sold for all games, only 761 season tickets sold. We are sold out for the first 6 home games (two already played). Over 7000 sold for game 7, only 2500 sold for game 8. I think I will add both club seats and regular seats so fans can get a ticket to watch FBG dominate.
I am betting when we go on a nice winning streak those season tickets will get sold faster

Pay the players better and they can afford to train harder and buy better equipment to improve their skills.

Pay the players better and they can afford to train harder and buy better equipment to improve their skills.
Is there anyone who doesn't have enough money to upgrade all their equipment? At QB it would only let me upgrade four things at $500 each, I started with enough money to do that. How does the training thing work?

I picked out the team I'm taking... just need a good name...

otherwise I'm going with either "Milwaukee FootballGuys" or "Green Bay FootballGuys"...

I picked out the team I'm taking... just need a good name...otherwise I'm going with either "Milwaukee FootballGuys" or "Green Bay FootballGuys"...
Are you in the same league?
I'm gonna buy a team in the other conference of the same league...
This is pretty cheap, $16 buys you two seasons and enough points to bump up your QB or other expensive player to level 4. I think FBGs should buy up all the teams in this league.

FBG Roster :

WR-Wu-Banger OFFER SENT

OG-BroadwayG OFFER SENT

OC-Steven Minneapolis

OT-

P/K

DE-

LB-Perry147

CB-
Contract signed!
Do you have points to level up your guy?
Ihave 300 flex points...and I am in the process of paypaling to get some additional.

Steve,

Go to Flex Points at the top. You should be able to level up your lineman to level 4 if you want to spend the 300 points. Gives you more skill points.

Users who are viewing this thread