What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official *** FBG's Goal Line Blitz Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

FBG Roster :

QB- The Duff Man (Sid McLovin) ON TEAM, 5rings (JoeFBG Montana) ON CPU TEAM

HB-ChampBailey24 (Thomas Desroches) ON CPU TEAM, Drifter (Drifter Nagurski) FA - Drifter offered this spot to Champ

FB-Fallerjw - Can't find this guy?

WR-Wu-Banger OFFER SENT

WR-Bob Lee Swagger (Mike Bogart) OFFER SENT

TE - Exfireman (FBG Exfireman) OFFER SENT

OT- brewer (Mike Brewer) ON CPU TEAM

OG-BroadwayG OFFER SENT

OC Steven Minneapolis

OG- Dope (Dope Hacksaw) OFFER SENT

OT-

P/K

DE- Hulk ((HULK) (SMASH)) CAN'T FIND HIM!

DT-larry_boy_44 (Larry Chaulkin) OFFER SENT

DT-Abraham (Abraham Capella) ON CPU TEAM

DE--arcK- (Arc Kepplin)

LB-BigJohn, bucs4life_99(William Grassel) ON CPU TEAM

LB-Perry147

LB- Drifter (Drifter Bednarik) OFFER SENT

CB-Tolly62484 (Ry Tollefson) OFFER SENT

SS- Maik Jeaunz (Maik Jeaunz) ON TEAM

FS-PsychoMan, emc2 (EM C2) ON TEAM

CB-
If you are on CPU team, get taken off or let me know if you want me to do it by trade. Make sure you bump up your guys as much as possible or we are going to be hurting, in particular in the secondary, looks like we are going to take a hit starting FBG there for a game or two.
Accepted my contract.

Geez Larry. That's a pretty crappy contract. Not going to be able to train much for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez Larry. That's a pretty crappy contract. Not going to be able to train much for that.
Just remember that you will get a big bonus if you perform like I think you will.
I'm just giving you a hard time. I accepted it but it was barely more than the CPU contracts - less when you take signing bonus into account. Be prepared to pay next season...Who is Lawrence Phillips? Doesn't look like a CPU player.

Just remember that you will get a big bonus if you perform like I think you will.
I'm just giving you a hard time. I accepted it but it was barely more than the CPU contracts - less when you take signing bonus into account. Be prepared to pay next season...Who is Lawrence Phillips? Doesn't look like a CPU player.
don't think he is...I'm trading some of the PC players I see for better ones...I'm also signing big-time free agents... we might not have all footballguys, but we will be the best team in the league... You are going to have some MONSTER holes in front of you... :yes:

I've got a small dilemma/problem.

My contract offer from the Detroit FBG's doesn't even cover my per day Training costs.

I understand we are an expansion team. Can I get an extra 200 bucks a day?

What is the best Training Intensity to have it as? Relaxed, normal, or intense?
It uses up money and the rate at which your endurance replenishes. So, once you're on a team, unless you want to spend your bank train at a level below what your game pay is. Also, I imagine that if you play a lot, you will need to replenish endurance more quickly, so will be forced to choose a lower training intensity.

I've got a small dilemma/problem.My contract offer from the Detroit FBG's doesn't even cover my per day Training costs.
they gotta show you the love and give you more $$$
Not for nothing but I have 5 human offers (8 total)Low Detroit FBG's 26,160 (654/day)High Detroit Dump Trucks 50,000 (1250/day)+ 12,500 signing bonus One offer said this:50,000 + 10,000 signing bonus "You'll be our starter"

I've got a small dilemma/problem.My contract offer from the Detroit FBG's doesn't even cover my per day Training costs.
Not for nothing but I have 5 human offers (8 total)Low Detroit FBG's 26,160 (654/day)High Detroit Dump Trucks 50,000 (1250/day)+ 12,500 signing bonus One offer said this:50,000 + 10,000 signing bonus "You'll be our starter"
Wow. Did you market yourself on the boards?

I've got a small dilemma/problem.My contract offer from the Detroit FBG's doesn't even cover my per day Training costs.I understand we are an expansion team. Can I get an extra 200 bucks a day?
I used the default for a guy of that level. I bumped it up a little, you are making about the same as the Guards 1 level higher than you.

I would take the $50K. The Guards I already have that are a level higher than you are only getting $33K

Nope...I came home and ate dinner, gave my son a bath and looked for the FBG offer.I was shocked to see the other ones out there.The Dump Truck offer also includes a No Trade Clause...LOL.I want to be a FBG...but I gots to feed my family.

Nope...I came home and ate dinner, gave my son a bath and looked for the FBG offer.I was shocked to see the other ones out there.The Dump Truck offer also includes a No Trade Clause...LOL.I want to be a FBG...but I gots to feed my family.
what's your name in the game? Let me see if my team can do anything...

what's your name in the game? Let me see if my team can do anything...
Dope Hacksaw OG

FBG Roster :

HB-ChampBailey24 (Thomas Desroches) ON CPU TEAM, Drifter (Drifter Nagurski) FA - Drifter offered this spot to Champ

WR-Wu-Banger OFFER SENT

OG-BroadwayG OFFER SENT

OC-

OT-

P/K

DE-

LB-Perry147

CB-
If you are on CPU team, get taken off or let me know if you want me to do it by trade. Make sure you bump up your guys as much as possible or we are going to be hurting, in particular in the secondary, looks like we are going to take a hit starting FBG there for a game or two.
How do I get taken off of the CPU team? or if possible trade for me. Current Team

FBG Roster :

WR-Wu-Banger OFFER SENT

OG-BroadwayG OFFER SENT

OC-

OT-

P/K

DE-

LB-Perry147

CB-
How do I get taken off of the CPU team? or if possible trade for me. Current Team
I contacted the owner of the site and sent him a list of players. You can get his name off the forum and PM him. Tell him your part of the footballguys group that joined today.

If my FA moves go through we are gonna be a powerhouse team!!

I got a trade for a level 7 LB, a new level 6 QB, and FA offers to a few level 5 and 6 players...

Let's not get real greedy gentlemen. I took an offer with the Detroit FBGs that wasn't hugely lucrative either, but I wanted to join a winner. Let's be team players here.

Let's not get real greedy gentlemen. I took an offer with the Detroit FBGs that wasn't hugely lucrative either, but I wanted to join a winner. Let's be team players here.
We gotta be realistic here. If we want to play as a team it will be a work in progress unless guys are willing to put in coin. I have level 5 and 6 defensive players that are going to ride the pine so level 2 FBGs can start.I will buy a second team for serious competition (if allowed to have two).

If my FA moves go through we are gonna be a powerhouse team!!I got a trade for a level 7 LB, a new level 6 QB, and FA offers to a few level 5 and 6 players...
The Free for Alls already look pretty strong
Free for All or Free for Alls??? Which do you think sounds better?Also... any idea for stadium name?
I think the Free for All sounds better.How about The Cage as a nod to the FFA's illegitimate brother?

If my FA moves go through we are gonna be a powerhouse team!!I got a trade for a level 7 LB, a new level 6 QB, and FA offers to a few level 5 and 6 players...
Free for All or Free for Alls??? Which do you think sounds better?Also... any idea for stadium name?
I think the Free for All sounds better.How about The Cage as a nod to the FFA's illegitimate brother?
GENIUS!!!Should we change the city?? I'm partial to Milwaukee (or Green Bay) but I'm ok with anything or even a fictional city lol

Someone just offered my CB level 4 a starting spot when they have 2 CBs level 6 (cpu). Is a person lvl 4 better than a cpu level 6 or is this just some sort of ploy to sign me as a 3rd CB?

GENIUS!!!Should we change the city?? I'm partial to Milwaukee (or Green Bay) but I'm ok with anything or even a fictional city lol
Doesn't matter to me. Will they let you choose MIL in the Western Conference?

Someone just offered my CB level 4 a starting spot when they have 2 CBs level 6 (cpu). Is a person lvl 4 better than a cpu level 6 or is this just some sort of ploy to sign me as a 3rd CB?
Either a ploy, or someone who wants to have all human players on their team. In an ideal situation you could compare stats, maybe you have more speed than the level 6 guy and that fits into his gameplan. But I don't think you can see the individual stats for CPU players and as an owner I can't see your stats unless you allow it.

Doesn't matter to me. Will they let you choose MIL in the Western Conference?
I don't see why not... lol I'm pretty sure Milwaukee was in the Western Conference of the NBA when they started out (at least that's what the banners said... lol)

slow up, I'll sign you... lolwhat's the name?
Raistlin Majere
you'll start for the Free for All.I'm gonna use the high-rated CPU guys to trade for other, higher rated, CPU guys at other positions...

We gotta be realistic here. If we want to play as a team it will be a work in progress unless guys are willing to put in coin. I have level 5 and 6 defensive players that are going to ride the pine so level 2 FBGs can start.I will buy a second team for serious competition (if allowed to have two).
I'm in the process of buying some flex points, so my SS will be able to lay some mofo's out by our next game. too bad I already signed that crappy contract! :unsure:

I'm in the process of buying some flex points, so my SS will be able to lay some mofo's out by our next game. too bad I already signed that crappy contract! :shrug:
Let me know, I can readjust contracts for players that level up after.

slow up, I'll sign you... lolwhat's the name?
Raistlin Majere
you'll start for the Free for All.I'm gonna use the high-rated CPU guys to trade for other, higher rated, CPU guys at other positions...
So coach, I still don't get what would be best for training intensity so if you have an idea, please advise.

Users who are viewing this thread