What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL3 - Captain Sniffer's League (1 Viewer)

8 hour clock? Ooof.

Seems fair though. I'm not trying to bully. I'm just really bored today.

Maybe I'll do another mock draft.

8 hour clock? Ooof.

yes. but hopefully we dont need the full 8 hours. everyone has picked once and thats over a weekend. with who's in this draft we'll be rolling plenty.And just think andy you could be stuck with pasquino who's draft isnt out of round 1 yet.

8 hour clock? Ooof.

I just finished up my mock last night and should have it up later this evening once I give it another quick read through.What are people's thoughts on Willie Parker, I'm surprised he dropped that far?

8 hour clock? Ooof.

I just finished up my mock last night and should have it up later this evening once I give it another quick read through.What are people's thoughts on Willie Parker, I'm surprised he dropped that far?
he seems to be a great low buy candidate right now. I think the 2 td's were an abberation and 16 was probalby too high from the 06 season. 8-10 sounds about right. His biggest problem is a bad oline, no PPR points and a change in philosphy to a more pass oriented O.

Last edited by a moderator:
8 hour clock? Ooof.

looks like hes no longer a goal line optionthat hurts his value

he seems to be a great low buy candidate right now. I think the 2 td's were an abberation and 16 was probalby too high from the 06 season. 8-10 sounds about right. His biggest problem is a bad oline, no PPR points and a change in philosphy to a more pass oriented O.
:confused: What do you mean by "no PPR Points"? Aren't we going by these rules?
He's indicating that Fast Willie Parker is not used too much in the passing game as indicated by his low reception totals the last two years.

:confused: What do you mean by "no PPR Points"? Aren't we going by these rules?
He's indicating that Fast Willie Parker is not used too much in the passing game as indicated by his low reception totals the last two years.
He's not used much in the TD running game either. :wolf:

2.07 Larry Fitzgerald WR ARIZONA
Damnit Rudy. :lmao: 2.8 Ronnie Brown, RB MiamiHad 4 4 RB's i liked here but went with the guy who i think will score the most points "if healthy". Everything I've read said he will be fine for the season opener and he was an absolute monster last year before the ACL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm heading out for awhile, but I seriously doubt we'll make it through 20 more picks before I can get back online tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread