Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green94

White Sox 2011 Baseball

3,678 posts in this topic

Sweet u see- when the middle of that lineup hits we roll- Thome, Paulie, JD and AJ. We score big. The key to the offense. The Tigers are vastly overrated. Their pitching has holes. Get em tomorrow as well...

Carlos Quentin has his groove back! Good to see, can't wait till he is putting up .400 OBP's with ease...

Sweet u see- when the middle of that lineup hits we roll- Thome, Paulie, JD and AJ. We score big. The key to the offense. The Tigers are vastly overrated. Their pitching has holes. Get em tomorrow as well...

I hear you. I think the Tigers are a bit overrated, but because of the lineup they have they should be alright. The team as a whole doesn't scare me as much as they did the last two years. I can see us having lots of trouble with Willis tomorrow, left hander with a big curve and a funky motion.

We have had those teams in the past. Those softball type teams score a ton of runs one day and they get nothing the next with no pitching. The Tigers will be lucky to finish 3rd here.

I like what I'm seeing. Besides Uribe still in the lineup.

Didn't see much of the game due to softball practice but that assist by Quentin Lf to 1st... Holy crap.

I am liking the feeling of team chemistry and good offense, mediocre to good D (not sold on Cabrera yet too hot and cold so far but with 2 gold gloves he should come around). Bullpen solid to good.

Starting pitching is the key to success. Go Sox.

I'm really starting to like him. The guy is always on base.

I say that then he gidp. :confused: We do that waaaayyyy to often.

I'll hate to see him go, but the value of Joe Crede is on a steady rise.

Why the #### can't Crede throw to 1st base?

Missed that he made the first error too. Only saw the second one.He'll get it together.

Missed that he made the first error too. Only saw the second one.He'll get it together.
im a cubs fan and am amazed you guys would trade a guy that is that good at 3rd. guy can pick it...

im a cubs fan and am amazed you guys would trade a guy that is that good at 3rd. guy can pick it...
We got Fields and who knows when his back will give out again.

I think we're going to be more of a problem than most people think this year.

WTF happened to the Tigers? I mean I know it's only the first week but to start 0-6 at home getting beat by two teams your supposed to handle is pretty bad.

Nice 6th

The brooms on standby.

No let down. Sweep is good but the Twins seem to hurt us. We are looking at the biggest problem that we have had in the past- facing some young pitcher that we have never seen before. Keep it going!

On my way to opening day!!!!!

:confused:

On my way to opening day!!!!!:thumbup:

Have fun loud mouth. I will be waiting for you to come back and tell me about how Miggy is now comparable to A-rod. This will be RICH cutie pie!

On my way to opening day!!!!!:popcorn:

Have fun loud mouth. I will be waiting for you to come back and tell me about how Miggy is now comparable to A-rod. This will be RICH cutie pie!
In spite of your continued inability to comprehend what you read, well start here.AgeMiggy 24Arod 32Price TagMiggy 8 years $153MA Rod 10 years up to $300MLeague ChampionshipsMiggy 1A Rod 0World Series ChampionshipsMiggy 1A Rod 0

On my way to opening day!!!!!:popcorn:

In spite of your continued inability to comprehend what you read, well start here.AgeMiggy 24Arod 32Price TagMiggy 8 years $153MA Rod 10 years up to $300MLeague ChampionshipsMiggy 1A Rod 0World Series ChampionshipsMiggy 1A Rod 0
Yes well it seemed like it was going to be sweet harmony but you just had to let the little ego blow up. What does A-rod have to do with my opinion of the Tigers over paying for a talented but overrated Miggy?

On my way to opening day!!!!!:potkettle:

Yes well it seemed like it was going to be sweet harmony but you just had to let the little ego blow up. What does A-rod have to do with my opinion of the Tigers over paying for a talented but overrated Miggy?
WTF are you?

Ozzie tossed. Vasquez will be lucky to see the 6th with the pitch count soaring