What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

White Sox 2011 Baseball (2 Viewers)

So what do we think? 80 wins?

79 took 3rd place last year.

My only prediction is that we see Hawk on suicide watch come May 15th. MARK IT DOWN. :excited:

When is Jerry Owens expected back? Will he be given the CF job?
I hope not, Anderson/Ramirez/Quentin should all play before the slap-hitter does...If Contreras has returned to form, and his ST performances suggest he has, and one of Danks/Floyd doesn't crap the bed, I think the team could win 85+ games...

if this will be our official season sox thread we can't have that 3rd place comment.

and it so nice to have steve stone on the radio.

Burlymon always has command issues in crappy weather...but that was pretty bad...and it would have been avoided if the great Juan Uribe was quicker with the turn!

Oh well...it's only 1 of 162...

So I kind of like the teams energy today, they all look like they actually give a ####. I know it's the first game of the season, but I like it.

Masset, what can you say? What a job today.

The offense will be there all year, so the starting pitching is what is going to make or break this team. So far it looks like ####. :shrug:

So I kind of like the teams energy today, they all look like they actually give a ####. I know it's the first game of the season, but I like it.Masset, what can you say? What a job today.The offense will be there all year, so the starting pitching is what is going to make or break this team. So far it looks like ####. :shrug:
Masset didn't have a great spring, but what an outing today. 4.1 IP and only gave up 2 hits. Thorton comes in and Ks 2 in his inning of work.They haven't even used Dotel or Linebrink yet and the bullpen looks like it could be fixed

I have mixed feeling about what I just saw but the White Sox really should be upset with those back to back calls. :thumbup: :thumbdown:

Stat tracker is way behind.

Just turned on game and CLV is already up to bat

Last edited by a moderator:
Not watching the game......how are they getting the shaft?
AJ call at first was close, not really decisive.Crede slides in at home, looked safe.Cabrera slides into 2nd on a double play call, hits the bag, and they call him for interference. I thought the rule was if you hit the base, no matter what, it is not considered interference. He did throw his arms out at him though. :thumbdown:

Not watching the game......how are they getting the shaft?
Bases loaded no one outGround ball to SS. Throw home takes Stoppach off of the bag and he misses the tag on Crede as he slids into home. Called outNext batter is ThomeHits a grounder to 2nd. Slidding into 2nd O Cab takes a swipe, with his hands, at the legs of the SS and gets a piece of him. O Cab clearly still hit 2nd with his feet during the slide and they called interference giving the DP when the SS didn't even try to throw to first.

So I kind of like the teams energy today, they all look like they actually give a ####. I know it's the first game of the season, but I like it.

Masset, what can you say? What a job today.

The offense will be there all year, so the starting pitching is what is going to make or break this team. So far it looks like ####. :goodposting:
Masset didn't have a great spring, but what an outing today. 4.1 IP and only gave up 2 hits. Thorton comes in and Ks 2 in his inning of work.

They haven't even used Dotel or Linebrink yet and the bullpen looks like it could be fixed
####

What a screwing. Have to like the way JD and Big Jim played. Keep it going. Lets get some payback Wednesday. Good to see the Tigers lose.

Users who are viewing this thread